Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

That third one was called Type O Negative - what a coincidence - I just gave blood today and I'm type O positive :o :)

Good on you Neesy... 🙂
    (I'm O Neg)
    Thanks!
    My main reason for going was to see if my iron was up but I don't mind giving blood - it only took six minutes for it to fill up the bag (plus they gave me this nice washable cloth face mask in red); afterwards you get salty snacks plus cookies and a drink but you have to take them home now - no dining in

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • We saw ELO in concert a couple of years ago -- a fantastic show. We had tickets to see them again this year, but the concert fell afoul of covid.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • We saw ELO in concert a couple of years ago -- a fantastic show. We had tickets to see them again this year, but the concert fell afoul of covid.
    That's a shame Bev, maybe you'll get to see them again somewhere down the line. Never saw them live myself but did see their drummer Bev Bevan when he played here with Black Sabbath in 1983.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTBevVincentNeesy
  • I see you're on a James Morrison trip Flakes! Love that guy, hell of a singer/songwriter 🙂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    I see you're on a James Morrison trip Flakes! Love that guy, hell of a singer/songwriter 🙂
    Yeah he's fantastic isn't he? I can't remember who pointed him out to me now but I've been following him on Spotify, my kid is going to put together some playlists for me with some of his stuff. Very cool.  B)
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    I see you're on a James Morrison trip Flakes! Love that guy, hell of a singer/songwriter 🙂
    Yeah he's fantastic isn't he? I can't remember who pointed him out to me now but I've been following him on Spotify, my kid is going to put together some playlists for me with some of his stuff. Very cool.  B)
    Cool beans 😎
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • BBC Radio - The Murder Of My Aunt

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:

Black Star is the hardest David thing to watch/listen to, isn't it? I still haven't thrown myself into this album. One day it'll be the right time, I just haven't got there yet. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Black Star is the hardest David thing to watch/listen to, isn't it? I still haven't thrown myself into this album. One day it'll be the right time, I just haven't got there yet. 
    It is difficult to watch/listen to Flakes knowing what he was going through during the making of it, still difficult to believe that he's no longer with us. 😔
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Ry Cooder and V.M. Bhatt - A Meeting By The River 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

It is difficult to watch/listen to Flakes knowing what he was going through during the making of it, still difficult to believe that he's no longer with us. 😔
    It really is. No, me either, it'll never feel quite real I don't think. He should still be here. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    I absolutely adore Cat Stevens music.  I always always think of grandpa from SKMB (and a member here who needs to check in!)  He can't stand Cat Stevens! :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • How can someone not like Cat Stevens 🤔.... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Wasn't he (Cat Stevens) caught up in something a while back? I can't remember... I'm getting old. I don't want to say unless I get it wrong... don't want to start any untrue rumor.
    Hedda GablerNotaroNeesy