Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ,....Teddy Swims has a new single out tomorrow, another original piece.....looking forward to checkin' out the hook and groove on that.....it's called "Broke".....(another one to feast on Flakers :D).....
    Awesome! He's so great, I love his voice. :)
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Lux Radio Theatre - Break Of Hearts  w/ Rita Hayworth & Orson Welles

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ,....Teddy Swims has a new single out tomorrow, another original piece.....looking forward to checkin' out the hook and groove on that.....it's called "Broke".....(another one to feast on Flakers :D).....
    It's good! 😊

https://open.spotify.com/track/1AMVkPFvUC9pHtfTPjpjmB?si=cYtL_7XEQ-qO09okmCH15g
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Lux Radio Theatre - Break Of Hearts  w/ Rita Hayworth & Orson Welles

....I got her Shawshank Redemption right here!....... :D :D :D
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    It's good! 😊

https://open.spotify.com/track/1AMVkPFvUC9pHtfTPjpjmB?si=cYtL_7XEQ-qO09okmCH15g
    ....maybe not great, but it's got a good hook and that should carry it....just hope he doesn't let his career upswing go to his fuzzy little head....
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • @GNTLGNT (I've tried quoting you several times but my text always ends up within the quote field, driving me bonkers 😄 only happens on my phone)

Re: New Teddy song, I thought it was good and points to where he suddenly finds himself. 
    I really hope that won't happen to him either.  I feel like it might not....? I've watched some of his FB posts and videos and he seems like a really genuine and down to earth sort of guy. 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @GNTLGNT (I've tried quoting you several times but my text always ends up within the quote field, driving me bonkers 😄 only happens on my phone)

Re: New Teddy song, I thought it was good and points to where he suddenly finds himself. 
    I really hope that won't happen to him either.  I feel like it might not....? I've watched some of his FB posts and videos and he seems like a really genuine and down to earth sort of guy. 

.....he's "real folks", just don't want him falling into the "success trap"......can't lose that voice......
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    @GNTLGNT (I've tried quoting you several times but my text always ends up within the quote field, driving me bonkers 😄 only happens on my phone)

.....he's "real folks", just don't want him falling into the "success trap"......can't lose that voice......
    Agree.. 💜
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy

• Good song but I must be getting old because after a while I have to turn it off!

It might be that chorus

Hey, hey, hey! Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancin' in September Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day :)

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:

Good song but I must be getting old because after a while I have to turn it off!

It might be that chorus

Hey, hey, hey! Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancin' in September Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day :)

....they have a dog named "Yow" too....listen, they call for him in almost every song....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • The Mercury Theatre -  Seventeen

• Alien - Soundtrack. 

• Notaro said:
    Alien - Soundtrack. 

Xenomorph Queen Dating Profile  funny
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Alien - Soundtrack. 

Xenomorph Queen Dating Profile  funny
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    Notaro said:

Okay. come on.  Is it just me or does every single head bangin' song sound the same?  

:D  :D :D :D   I'm getting even older than old.

Christmas Music Grinch GIF - ChristmasMusic Grinch Noise - Discover  Share  GIFs
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

Okay. come on.  Is it just me or does every single head bangin' song sound the same?  

Christmas Music Grinch GIF - ChristmasMusic Grinch Noise - Discover  Share  GIFs
    😂😂😂

Granted Hedda I guess if it's not your cuppa it probably all does sound similar, my dad said exactly the same thing countless times over the years😀😀
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

😂😂😂

Granted Hedda I guess if it's not your cuppa it probably all does sound similar, my dad said exactly the same thing countless times over the years😀😀
    I don't say that being disrespectful.  There are about 3 patterns they sound like, and all the songs within those patterns sound the same.

I bet money I could write about kitchen utensils, but sing it in a guttural forceful voice with instruments screaming and grating in the background, and no one would know.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy