Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Okay. come on.  Is it just me or does every single head bangin' song sound the same?  

:D  :D :D :D   I'm getting even older than old.

Christmas Music Grinch GIF - ChristmasMusic Grinch Noise - Discover  Share  GIFs
    😂😂😂

Granted Hedda I guess if it's not your cuppa it probably all does sound similar, my dad said exactly the same thing countless times over the years😀😀
    I don't say that being disrespectful.  There are about 3 patterns they sound like, and all the songs within those patterns sound the same.

I bet money I could write about kitchen utensils, but sing it in a guttural forceful voice with instruments screaming and grating in the background, and no one would know.
    Absolutely, there's a style of vocal nicknamed cookie monster style which could easily be someone reciting the phone book and nobody would be any the wiser. Those Dissection track above would be considered tame compared to their earlier work, they were accused of selling out by slowing things down and having a cleaner vocal style. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Okay. come on.  Is it just me or does every single head bangin' song sound the same?  

:D  :D :D :D   I'm getting even older than old.

Christmas Music Grinch GIF - ChristmasMusic Grinch Noise - Discover  Share  GIFs
    😂😂😂

Granted Hedda I guess if it's not your cuppa it probably all does sound similar, my dad said exactly the same thing countless times over the years😀😀
    I don't say that being disrespectful.  There are about 3 patterns they sound like, and all the songs within those patterns sound the same.

I bet money I could write about kitchen utensils, but sing it in a guttural forceful voice with instruments screaming and grating in the background, and no one would know.
    Absolutely, there's a style of vocal nicknamed cookie monster style which could easily be someone reciting the phone book and nobody would be any the wiser. Those Dissection track above would be considered tame compared to their earlier work, they were accused of selling out by slowing things down and having a cleaner vocal style. 
    Now that is interesting and i learned some new things. Thanks!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    The Campbell Playhouse  - The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • .....SNOOOOOOOP!!!!!.....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Too true, stupid f'kn humans. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    Notaro said:
    You see what that drummer did?  I could do that, sort of.  I couldn't maintain it because my brain would try to override the beat and then I would have sticks flying and drums getting kicked and knocked down.  Sort of like Jimmy Fallon does in the more cowbell skit. 

:D 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I can do this!  I’m not as fast as he is, but it looks good. I have the creeps though. It will creep up my fingers where i lose the stick. Working on that.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • ....I just have sausage fingers....no twirling talent, but I can get me a fistful of cookies with these monsters!.....
    NeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • BBC Radio  -  Misery 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Let's dance 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2020

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I forgot about Molly Hatchet!   :) 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

Now that was interesting.  I wasn't aware John played movie scores.  Did I know this and forgot? I don't think so.  that is seriously cool.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir