Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    When i hear anyone utter the opinion that dancing isnt manly or anything else in that direction i think about this scene.....

There was a TV series of the same name wasn't there? I seem to remember having a crush on one of the brothers, who was the youngest brother in the series?
    Argh... I hate forgetting these things. 
    Dont know.... I do know that the youngest brother here (the one in blue shirt) is a young Russ Tamblyn that went on to a great acting and singing career (West Side Story, The Haunting, Twin Peaks and more.
    They were great in the clip you played, a fantastic scene.
    I'm wondering too if I had it wrong, Richard Dean Anderson may have been the eldest brother, I'm not sure now. It's a vague memory. 
    I have checked and the oldest brother was Jeff Richards. Anderson not part of the movie but i happen to know they made a tv series later (late 60-ties) based on the movie called Here Comes The Brides. Also in the early 80,s CBS made a new tv series and Bollywood made a remake. Perhaps he was in one of them? This 1954 musical has always been one of my favourites.
    Yes it was the late 60's TV series I was specifically thinking of, I'm fairly sure. Thank you for looking into it Kurben.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Lux Radio Theatre  - Alfred Hitchcock Triple Bill

1. The Paradine Case
    2. The Birds
    3. Strangers On A Train

GNTLGNT
  • Lux Radio Theatre  - The 39 Steps

Lux Radio Theatre  - The Suspect

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....one of these things is not like the other...... :D :D :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • Kurben said:
    One of my favourite songs of all time. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....one of these things is not like the other...... :D :D :D
    😂🤣😂🤣😂❤️
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Listening to Sheryl Crow, Home Again.  Ghost Brothers. I loved the music from this play. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2022
    Great song for them to dance to!

They really  picked good clips for moments in the music. Timing and movement . 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....Flakers, I know you've enjoyed his work-and I wanted to give you a heads up that Teddy Swims will be in New Z in September for at least a couple of shows....prices are pretty reasonable....if you want to check out dates and such, teddyswims.com....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Flakers, I know you've enjoyed his work-and I wanted to give you a heads up that Teddy Swims will be in New Z in September for at least a couple of shows....prices are pretty reasonable....if you want to check out dates and such, teddyswims.com....
    Oh I didn't know this! Thank you Scott. ❤
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Awww. So great. So sad. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro