Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• ....one of the best damn bands EVER!!!.......
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • BBC Radio - The Hex

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • BBC Radio - The Woman In Black

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 4.

• ....IMO, one of the best duos in music history.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • I always thought annie was so pretty. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • A perfect springday i always think about this song.

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

• Michael MacLiammoir - The Importance Of Being Oscar

Part 1.

Part 2.
  • ...I got VIP tickets for Tracy and Sis, and sent them to the famed Newport Music Hall in Columbus this past Tuesday to see Teddy....intimate venue and they got to spend some time with Swimmy....Tracy says he is genuine, caring and comfortable to be around....plus, he's short!!....after staring up at me all these years, she found it amusing to be able to hug someone that she could look in the eye....other than some assholes in the crowd, they had an epic experience....

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Suspense - The Doctor Prescribed Death   w/Bela Lugosi

• GNTLGNT said:
    ...I got VIP tickets for Tracy and Sis, and sent them to the famed Newport Music Hall in Columbus this past Tuesday to see Teddy....intimate venue and they got to spend some time with Swimmy....Tracy says he is genuine, caring and comfortable to be around....plus, he's short!!....after staring up at me all these years, she found it amusing to be able to hug someone that she could look in the eye....other than some assholes in the crowd, they had an epic experience....

This is very cool Scott, I'm so glad Tracy got to do it and had a good time. I hope the jerks in the crowd didn't cause any problems, why do some people have to be such pricks?
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....she did well, by not playing "punch a bitch"...kept Sis out of troubles as too....and there were some folks there that gathered around and stayed with them....still good hearts sprinkled amongst the asshats....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

Eddi is so good, I was playing her on Spotify tonight.
    Here's something, the 14-year-old left her playing when he came out to dry dishes... and when he went to sleep tonight. This is saying something. He almost always switches from my playlists to his own and tonight he didn't. 🤔
    There's hope for the next generation after all. 💚
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Eddi is so good, I was playing her on Spotify tonight.
    Here's something, the 14-year-old left her playing when he came out to dry dishes... and when he went to sleep tonight. This is saying something. He almost always switches from my playlists to his own and tonight he didn't. 🤔
    There's hope for the next generation after all. 💚
    Excellent, Eddi is absolutely superb, it's difficult not to love her❤
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben