Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• edited April 2022
    .....like me some "Jump Around"....just can't do it....Tracy unimpressed when I leave head divots in the ceiling....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....like me some "Jump Around"....just can't do it....Tracy unimpressed when I leave head divots in the ceiling....
    See now... I would take a class in plaster/patching/and paint just to see you fly. 😁❤
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    See now... I would take a class in plaster/patching/and paint just to see you fly. 😁❤
    Or alternatively take Irish with me on a visit because let's face it, I'm fairly lazy. ☺😆
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Or alternatively take Irish with me on a visit because let's face it, I'm fairly lazy. ☺😆
    Wait....are we visiting Scott over Stateside? Do I need to pack a tuxedo?🤔
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Well, we might go somewhere fancy after I've sat and watched you fix Scott's divots. 
    Hell yes, go on and pack that bad boy. 
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Well, we might go somewhere fancy after I've sat and watched you fix Scott's divots. 
    Woo hoo....OK Scott, don't make anything fancy for us, I don't know about Flakes but I'll pretty much eat anything......except celery 🤑
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler

• Dont forget to bring this along....
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:

Dont forget to bring this along....
    I don't think I could carry a piano onto the plane🤔
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • When i hear anyone utter the opinion that dancing isnt manly or anything else in that direction i think about this scene.....

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Woo hoo....OK Scott, don't make anything fancy for us, I don't know about Flakes but I'll pretty much eat anything......except celery 🤑
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

Maybe if you'd eaten all of your celery as a youngster, you'd be able to heft that piano?
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

Maybe if you'd eaten all of your celery as a youngster, you'd be able to heft that piano?
    I'd rather eat a lump of freezing cold poison 🤢
  • Kurben said:
    When i hear anyone utter the opinion that dancing isnt manly or anything else in that direction i think about this scene.....

There was a TV series of the same name wasn't there? I seem to remember having a crush on one of the brothers, who was the youngest brother in the series?
    Argh... I hate forgetting these things. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

If Scott serves up celery and seafood, I'll do you a swap.

(and I was sure you were going to say "...a cup of cold puke." 😄)
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

I went with the "Everybody Loves Raymond "line instead😃
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    When i hear anyone utter the opinion that dancing isnt manly or anything else in that direction i think about this scene.....

There was a TV series of the same name wasn't there? I seem to remember having a crush on one of the brothers, who was the youngest brother in the series?
    Quoting myself again...🙄

Was it Richard Dean Anderson? I definitely had a thing for MacGyver, I feel like it was him.
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

I haven't seen this for years, it used to be our go to at dinner time, hilarious. 
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Kurben said:

I haven't seen this for years, it used to be our go to at dinner time, hilarious. 
    I rewatch it all every couple of years, laugh out loud funny.
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Dont know.... I do know that the youngest brother here (the one in blue shirt) is a young Russ Tamblyn that went on to a great acting and singing career (West Side Story, The Haunting, Twin Peaks and more.
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Dont know.... I do know that the youngest brother here (the one in blue shirt) is a young Russ Tamblyn that went on to a great acting and singing career (West Side Story, The Haunting, Twin Peaks and more.
    They were great in the clip you played, a fantastic scene.
    I'm wondering too if I had it wrong, Richard Dean Anderson may have been the eldest brother, I'm not sure now. It's a vague memory. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....okey doke....let me see if I got all this.....we're gonna watch me puke up a cold tuxedoed Russ Tamblyn, while Richard Dean Anderson jumps around-preparing divot patch from celery and seafood?......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • ...and y'all are welcome ANYTIME!.....BYOC(Bring Yer Own Celery).....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

They were great in the clip you played, a fantastic scene.
    I'm wondering too if I had it wrong, Richard Dean Anderson may have been the eldest brother, I'm not sure now. It's a vague memory. 
    I have checked and the oldest brother was Jeff Richards. Anderson not part of the movie but i happen to know they made a tv series later (late 60-ties) based on the movie called Here Comes The Brides. Also in the early 80,s CBS made a new tv series and Bollywood made a remake. Perhaps he was in one of them? This 1954 musical has always been one of my favourites.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT