Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• I'd forgotten how good this album is -- plus the concept for the video is pretty cool

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I wonder how difficult it was to this then with the rollerskates of the 40.s compared with the much more advanced things we can put on our feet today. I know i would have broken both my legs. He makes looks so easy!!

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....Gene Kelly is properly enshrined in the Valhalla of Dance.......
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Down the Stars rabbit hole

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I'd forgotten how good this album is -- plus the concept for the video is pretty cool

I really liked this. 

Odd, i was down the Stars rabbit hole the other day. I think it was recommends from something else you shared. Interesting how they do that. 
    BevVincentNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • The group is also related to Broken Social Scene.
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • BBC Radio - Cabin Pressure (Series 1)

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    BBC Radio - Cabin Pressure (Series 1)

My favourites. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited May 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    Definitely a dad memory. 

I’d walk in the house and he’d be watching Smokey and the Bandit. Constantly. I’d roll my eyes at him and laugh and say, “Dad! Again?”

In his defense, there were only 3 channels to choose from. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • ....yes'm Flakes....dad and I enjoyed watching old Bandit run as well....Pop liked his car movies....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

Absolutely love the cars. They take me back to a more dangerous dana. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....yes'm Flakes....dad and I enjoyed watching old Bandit run as well....Pop liked his car movies....
    That was a Deejer memory, but I can see how you mixed us up.. if you almost close your eyes completely, then I look like a tall leggy blonde. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • Notaro said:

Absolutely love the cars. They take me back to a more dangerous dana. 
    * cou-bullshit-gh * 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....yes'm Flakes....dad and I enjoyed watching old Bandit run as well....Pop liked his car movies....
    That was a Deejer memory, but I can see how you mixed us up.. if you almost close your eyes completely, then I look like a tall leggy blonde. 
    ...well fcuk me runnin'....go big or go home on the mistakes....if almost close my eyes completely, I'm just a myopic Village Idiot....that's right...if all the village idiots left their villages and formed their own village of idiots, I would be THE Village Idiot....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    DANGEROUS DANA Dauphine Jonnie 9780960048557 Amazoncom Books
    Did you make this or find this?  

That’s right. I’m a bad girl. 

Bwhahaha! That’s hilarious. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...well fcuk me runnin'....go big or go home on the mistakes....if almost close my eyes completely, I'm just a myopic Village Idiot....that's right...if all the village idiots left their villages and formed their own village of idiots, I would be THE Village Idiot....
    Stooooooooop! 😆😜❤🤗
    Don't make me come over there Scott! You're not allowed to call yourself this! 
    😍
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    DANGEROUS DANA Dauphine Jonnie 9780960048557 Amazoncom Books
    Did you make this or find this?  

That’s right. I’m a bad girl. 

Bwhahaha! That’s hilarious. 
    ....it's real m'girl.....(Twilight Zone music begins to creep in)......
    NotaroHedda Gabler