Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• After reading The Lyrics, it made me realize that there is destiny. It was fully engaged with The Beatles.   Is that true for everyone? No. I’m still at the Forrest Gump stage — “momma, what’s my destiny?”  And Sally says, 
    “You’re just gonna have to figure that out”

uhhhh. I’m running out of “figure it out” time. 

😄
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:

Love this song. 
    Paul singing is totally amazing here!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • After reading The Lyrics, it made me realize that there is destiny. It was fully engaged with The Beatles.   Is that true for everyone? No. I’m still at the Forrest Gump stage — “momma, what’s my destiny?”  And Sally says, 
    “You’re just gonna have to figure that out”

uhhhh. I’m running out of “figure it out” time. 

😄
    😁😍
    I still have absolutely no idea of what I want to be when I grow up, so fully hear you on this one.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Kurben said:

Kurben said:

All three of these were beautiful Kurben.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Weird Circle - The Werewolf 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I love this song. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • The Proclaimers are excellent, I love these guys. My 2nd concert was their show in Wellington in the late 80's, they are brilliant live. ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    The Proclaimers are excellent, I love these guys. My 2nd concert was their show in Wellington in the late 80's, they are brilliant live. ❤
    Lucky girl. I would enjoy them a lot. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    The Proclaimers are excellent, I love these guys. My 2nd concert was their show in Wellington in the late 80's, they are brilliant live. ❤
    I think so too, they were so great with the crowd, it was an indoor venue and not a huge crowd.
    You could get very close to them and they were just so engaging.
    The whole weekend was nuts actually, a friend and I skipped polytech and hitchhiked to Wellington to see them. We slept at some random person's flat after the concert (met them during it) and got picked up by a nun on the return trip home... horribly hungover, us... not the nun. 😁
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben

• Julian Lennon Performs 'IMAGINE' for Global Citizen's Stand Up For Ukraine w/Nuno Bettencourt
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Beautiful. 

I stand for you, Ukraine. 🕊
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I think so too, they were so great with the crowd, it was an indoor venue and not a huge crowd.
    You could get very close to them and they were just so engaging.
    The whole weekend was nuts actually, a friend and I skipped polytech and hitchhiked to Wellington to see them. We slept at some random person's flat after the concert (met them during it) and got picked up by a nun on the return trip home... horribly hungover, us... not the nun. 😁
    ....new Netflix special!!!!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • BBC Radio - The Revenge 

An oddity, a radio play written by Andrew Sachs ( Manuel in Fawlty Towers) and performed without any dialogue, just sound and sound effects.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

• Julian Lennon Performs 'IMAGINE' for Global Citizen's Stand Up For Ukraine w/Nuno Bettencourt
    Wow. So many thoughts here. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Slava Ukraini!!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    BBC Radio - The Revenge 

An oddity, a radio play written by Andrew Sachs ( Manuel in Fawlty Towers) and performed without any dialogue, just sound and sound effects.
    This is cool, going to listen. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • BBC Radio - Sherlock Holmes; The Marlbourne Point Mystery 

Part One....

Part Two...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir