Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kurben said:
    OK, having a small computer crisis here. My have stopped to reload the batteries! Have no clues as to why. All the rights cables are in their allotted places. According to my device i have 3 hours left and then poof i'm out. Lets hope i can solve it, if not you know why i have been so absent lately.....
    I have engineered at least a temporary solution! I, after some trial and error, discovered that if you pressed the darn cable in at a certain angle it did start to load the batteries. Next step was to build a thing consisting of two heavy books that press the cable while loading and to find a way to set the computer in the right angle to the books....  When it worked i almost shrieked Heureka and ran around naked like Archimedes when he discovered the principle of displacement! 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • ....two thoughts....damaged port/break in cord....don't displace your clothes-no one needs to glimpse your floppy disc, or for that matter-your hard drive.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Kurben said:
    OK, having a small computer crisis here. My have stopped to reload the batteries! Have no clues as to why. All the rights cables are in their allotted places. According to my device i have 3 hours left and then poof i'm out. Lets hope i can solve it, if not you know why i have been so absent lately.....
    I have engineered at least a temporary solution! I, after some trial and error, discovered that if you pressed the darn cable in at a certain angle it did start to load the batteries. Next step was to build a thing consisting of two heavy books that press the cable while loading and to find a way to set the computer in the right angle to the books....  When it worked i almost shrieked Heureka and ran around naked like Archimedes when he discovered the principle of displacement! 
    Oh no, this is likely possibly going to end up being a fatal issue if it's on the port end. If it's cord/plug in related you may be able to get a replacement one. 
    How old is your device?

No to the naked running.  😄
    KurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNotaroNeesycat
  • Good luck to you, Kurb.

Hi Tet!
     I'm checking in.  Once all this moving stuff is complete I can be on more... I lurk and miss you all.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • ...miss you too Nottie....hang in and hang tough....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirnot_nadineMarshaNeesycat

Hi Tet!
     I'm checking in.  Once all this moving stuff is complete I can be on more... I lurk and miss you all.

I am just glad you are busy in a good way!  Check in when you can. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    The 40 best IT and tech memes on the internet - TechRepublic
    Thats practically the only thing i havent tried!! Feces, eh??
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat

Hi Tet!

So nice to hear from you, Nottie! Check in when you can. We miss you too.
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablernot_nadineMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Nice to hear from you N.N, I hope you get things sorted there soon, good luck with it all... drop in again when you can.
    NotaroHedda Gablernot_nadineMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Thanks!

I ordered a large picture and it remnds me of Hedda  My place is going to be funky fer sure.

Donkey Llama Goat Sheep - Print on Canvas

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Thanks!

I ordered a large picture and it remnds me of Hedda  My place is going to be funky fer sure.

Donkey Llama Goat Sheep - Print on Canvas

Great painting !!!
    FlakeNoirNotaronot_nadineKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Well, ya knw the goat and all...
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
    ahh, the student has become the teacher. 

GNTLGNTKurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirMarshacat
    ahh, the student has become the teacher. 

The student becomes the teacher  Girl in a Gi  an unexpected journey
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Glad you're feeling better now Neesy.

Thanks - it was just a temporary thing (probably shouldn't have even mentioned it) - now I know that Feramax is just not for me - I was trying to increase my iron/hemoglobin

Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • edited July 2021
    Yesterday was National Hot Dog Day - so while Andy and I ate my "To Stir with Love" stir fry recipe, Josh had already had a hot dog

I'm a day late but I'm starting to get a hankering for a good hot dog myself

Wanted to say "Love and Green Lights" and ran across a video by Lorde - Green Light?

She's different

I must be getting old

It's not bad but I wouldn't consider it a masterpiece (that's what I get for reading the comments)

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • I'm starting to get a hankering for a good hot dog myself

Thats What She Said Sticker  Etsy
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaghost19catNeesy
  • Happy Sunday - Enjoy It39s fun-day - Premium Wishes

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirMarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ...miss you Spidey-Girl.... <3
    the spectacular spider-girl on Tumblr
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacatNeesy
  • Thursday morning inspirational quotes for work Happy thursday images good  morning thursday quotes messages wishes  Dogtrainingobedienceschoolcom

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirMarshaNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencatNeesy
  • Just going to head downtown to City Hall - going to apply for something called TIPP - it's a program that makes it easier to pay your property taxes

This way we won't get hit with a big tax bill all at once and instead we can send installments

I hope they're still open since it's the Friday before a long weekend!

Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT