Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Thanks!   I've been busy.  Hedda has it spot on.
    NotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19NeesyHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoir
  • ....it worked, it worked!!.....Houston, we have a USS Nadine spotting!!.....
    Notarodoyoulove19KurbenNeesyHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoir
  • Thanks!   I've been busy.  Hedda has it spot on.
    I’m really tickled for you!

check
    check
    check
    check
    check

all the boxes ticked!
    KurbenMarshaFlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Notaro
  • I may not be on much this weekend, but to all th US folks, may you have a happy and safe 4th of July holiday!  It will be 5 years since my dad passed on 7/4.  I still miss him but he loved this holiday so much that I always smile when I see folks dressed up in crazy 4th attire and of course, the fireworks!!  Love and green lights to you all!!  <3

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • A toast to your daddy — happy 4th!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • Bad day today. Got an epileptic seizure in the night and has soent the day i  bed recuperating. Also upset a nighttable with books and glasses and things. Only hope they havent broken. To weak to check yet. Has ro wait until tomorrow.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • edited July 2021
    Kurben said:
    Bad day today. Got an epileptic seizure in the night and has soent the day i  bed recuperating. Also upset a nighttable with books and glasses and things. Only hope they havent broken. To weak to check yet. Has ro wait until tomorrow.
    Oh kurben, please be okay.  Do you have people that check in you?  Please touch base here as you are able  so we know you are okay. Rest, fluids.  
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • I'm so sorry to hear this Kurben, 😔 it scares me when this happens to you, I hope you're not hurt?
    Good advice from DJ, and yes please keep checking in with us here so that we know you're alright. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'm so sorry to hear this Kurben, 😔 it scares me when this happens to you, I hope you're not hurt?
    Good advice from DJ, and yes please keep checking in with us here so that we know you're alright. 
    Thank you. I am better. But have been able to check my glasses and they are intact. Thats the important thing. Still too tired to clean up the mess though. I got a few bruises but nothing that wont go away in a few days. I'm following yours and DJ,s advice. Drinking and resting.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • I'm relieved your glasses are fine, always scary! Sorry about the bruises though.🥺
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Ditto... 💜💚❤

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm so sorry to hear this Kurben, 😔 it scares me when this happens to you, I hope you're not hurt?
    Thank you. I am better. But have been able to check my glasses and they are intact. Thats the important thing. Still too tired to clean up the mess though. I got a few bruises but nothing that wont go away in a few days. I'm following yours and DJ,s advice. Drinking and resting.
    ....I'm still concerned about the severity of these breakthrough seizures old friend, especially when you live alone....do you have anyone that you can set up a safety net with?....like, a quick text each day...even if it's only a thumbs up, but if they don't receive that-then they know to get someone round to check on you....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben, have you thought about moving to the states to be closer to your brother?
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben, have you thought about moving to the states to be closer to your brother?
    Not really. The healthcare in the states when it comes to medicines is not really good enough. I would lose a lot of money compared with here. But he comes over in August so we can see eachother. Looking forward to that. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • ...money or your health....I understand what you're saying, but I don't like what this will do to you neurologically long-term....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbenNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...money or your health....I understand what you're saying, but I don't like what this will do to you neurologically long-term....
    I'm getting plenty of care and medicines here, dont worry. At least here it is affordable. Everyone that has a clinical illness gets a heavily reduced price on medicines. Lucky that it is like that considering how many different i take.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...money or your health....I understand what you're saying, but I don't like what this will do to you neurologically long-term....
    I'm getting plenty of care and medicines here, dont worry. At least here it is affordable. Everyone that has a clinical illness gets a heavily reduced price on medicines. Lucky that it is like that considering how many different i take.
    ...I figured old friend, I just worry....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    It is always nice to know that someone somewhere cares!! Thank you!!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    We all care about you very much Kurben, we're an online family, just as important as the offline folks in our lives.
    NotaroMarshaKurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    We all care about you very much Kurben, we're an online family, just as important as the offline folks in our lives.

So true Flake - Take care Kurben! - glad you didn't break those glasses <3

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • We just heard that the first female Indigenous Governor General has been selected; her name is Mary Simon

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Not sure where I posted it (somewhere on this Board) but I said we could smell smoke from forest fires all the way over in BC (duh) - turns out there was a forest fire east of Beren's River and west of Red Lake near Lake Winnipeg

Had to close all the windows and doors and turn off the AC

The smell was giving me a headache

NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaKurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat