Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Thinking of you @doyoulove19 I hope you and your family are doing okay, it's a very difficult and painful change in the family dynamic. ๐Ÿ’œ 
    NotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Thinking of you @doyoulove19 I hope you and your family are doing okay, it's a very difficult and painful change in the family dynamic. ๐Ÿ’œ 
    Thank you, Flake!  We are all doing ok, and will get by with laughter and tears.   <3

Back to the work grind, and just a few more school days for the kiddo, then a busy summer, so lots of distractions.   

Wishing you all a great week ahead!  ((Tet))
    NotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Thinking of you @doyoulove19 I hope you and your family are doing okay, it's a very difficult and painful change in the family dynamic. ๐Ÿ’œ 
    Thank you, Flake!  We are all doing ok, and will get by with laughter and tears.   <3

Back to the work grind, and just a few more school days for the kiddo, then a busy summer, so lots of distractions.   

It's good to hear from you, I'm glad you're doing okay and I hope you'll have a safe and happy summer. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:

...you are in our hearts here at the Roller Ranch darlin'....big Scotty hugs for everybody....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • โค๏ธ
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatNotaro
  • 480 Friday ideas  its friday quotes friday happy friday  (((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatMarshaGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • Tomorrow is the national day of Sweden. It is held in memoration of the same day in 1523, almost 500 years ago, when Gustav I had his coronation. He is seen as the father of modern Sweden. He throw out the Danes, abolished the catholic faith and made new laws that made sure that the succession would go to his sons regardless of what the nobles thought. He was not exactly a mild father of the country but he did stabilize a very unstable Sweden at that time. He could be ruthless, no king survived in those times if they werent, and the uprisings against him, often supported by the danes, was broken down and the leaders killed. All in all you must call him a very competent ruler even if he used hard measures. He did not like the danes, his mother and sister died in a danish prison and his father was beheaded by a danish king in 1520 so he had good reason.
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotarocatdoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow is the national day of Sweden. It is held in memoration of the same day in 1523, almost 500 years ago, when Gustav I had his coronation. He is seen as the father of modern Sweden. He throw out the Danes, abolished the catholic faith and made new laws that made sure that the succession would go to his sons regardless of what the nobles thought. He was not exactly a mild father of the country but he did stabilize a very unstable Sweden at that time. He could be ruthless, no king survived in those times if they werent, and the uprisings against him, often supported by the danes, was broken down and the leaders killed. All in all you must call him a very competent ruler even if he used hard measures. He did not like the danes, his mother and sister died in a danish prison and his father was beheaded by a danish king in 1520 so he had good reason.
    Sweden national day celebration June 6th  Scandinavian Perspectives
    NotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19spideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Tomorrow is the national day of Sweden. It is held in memoration of the same day in 1523, almost 500 years ago, when Gustav I had his coronation. He is seen as the father of modern Sweden. He throw out the Danes, abolished the catholic faith and made new laws that made sure that the succession would go to his sons regardless of what the nobles thought. He was not exactly a mild father of the country but he did stabilize a very unstable Sweden at that time. He could be ruthless, no king survived in those times if they werent, and the uprisings against him, often supported by the danes, was broken down and the leaders killed. All in all you must call him a very competent ruler even if he used hard measures. He did not like the danes, his mother and sister died in a danish prison and his father was beheaded by a danish king in 1520 so he had good reason.
    Yes scott? And your point is?   ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ
    NotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19spideyman
  • Happy national day of sweden! Are there any traditional things you do?
    NotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Yes scott? And your point is?   ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ
    ....awwwwww stuff it!..... :smile:

SWEDISH NATIONAL DAY - JUNE 6th - Royal Coast Review
    Hedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesyspideyman
  • edited June 2021
    TGIF - hope everyone is doing well

Not much going on here today (as usual) but I will be going outside to the garden to see how all the plants are doing

Might even take the new lawn mower for a spin

p.s. I planted some daisy seeds - it made me think of Sunny @sunny99

catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNotarospideyman
  • I planned to watch the nordic derby, Denmark-Finland, in the Euro that is played now but somehing funny turned into something real scary when the big Danish star Christian Eriksen suddenly fell down. His heart had stopped. It was touch and go for awhile but they managed to get it going again and took him to hospital. After that Football (what some call Soccer for some reason) seemed unimportant. Only hope that he gets better and find out why this happened. It was very scary to watch! 
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I planned to watch the nordic derby, Denmark-Finland, in the Euro that is played now but somehing funny turned into something real scary when the big Danish star Christian Eriksen suddenly fell down. His heart had stopped. It was touch and go for awhile but they managed to get it going again and took him to hospital. After that Football (what some call Soccer for some reason) seemed unimportant. Only hope that he gets better and find out why this happened. It was very scary to watch! 
    How awful, I'm sorry you got a fright seeing this Kurben. 
    I've checked online and he seems to be awake and stable as of a couple hours ago thank goodness. 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • ....I am glad he survived....these are not uncommon incidents in sports sadly....healthy as a horse-then "BAM" the pump blows....several scenarios are possible: cardiomyopathy, cardiomegaly, myocarditis, other congenital defects.....he should retire from the pitch and count himself lucky....
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaspideymancatNeesy
  • They don't know what was behind it but all participants in the Euros has to have gone through thorough healthchecks including the heart. But obviously a thing like that can lie dormant for many years and miss all the checks and then suddenly occur. But yeah it would probably be the wise thing to do now when they know about it. He's going through tests at the hospital to figure out what was behind it.
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymandoyoulove19catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...I wish him well....and a long life....
    catKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    They don't know what was behind it but all participants in the Euros has to have gone through thorough healthchecks including the heart. But obviously a thing like that can lie dormant for many years and miss all the checks and then suddenly occur. But yeah it would probably be the wise thing to do now when they know about it. He's going through tests at the hospital to figure out what was behind it.
    Did they figure out what happened and why?
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited June 2021
    Kurben said:
    They don't know what was behind it but all participants in the Euros has to have gone through thorough healthchecks including the heart. But obviously a thing like that can lie dormant for many years and miss all the checks and then suddenly occur. But yeah it would probably be the wise thing to do now when they know about it. He's going through tests at the hospital to figure out what was behind it.
    Did they figure out what happened and why?
    ...he had a heart attack, and was clinically dead before resuscitation efforts brought him back....most recent stories I can find are 2-3 days old and essentially say they have no idea yet why this cardiac event occurred...
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesy