Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    They don't know what was behind it but all participants in the Euros has to have gone through thorough healthchecks including the heart. But obviously a thing like that can lie dormant for many years and miss all the checks and then suddenly occur. But yeah it would probably be the wise thing to do now when they know about it. He's going through tests at the hospital to figure out what was behind it.
    Did they figure out what happened and why?
    ...he had a heart attack, and was clinically dead before resuscitation efforts brought him back....most recent stories I can find are 2-3 days old and essentially say they have no idea yet why this cardiac event occurred...
    Exactly. He is still in hospital taking tests to determine the cause. I must say that the danish team showed great presence when they to protect their teammate integrity formed a human shield around their comrade to stop sight for cameras and audience. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    They don't know what was behind it but all participants in the Euros has to have gone through thorough healthchecks including the heart. But obviously a thing like that can lie dormant for many years and miss all the checks and then suddenly occur. But yeah it would probably be the wise thing to do now when they know about it. He's going through tests at the hospital to figure out what was behind it.
    ...he had a heart attack, and was clinically dead before resuscitation efforts brought him back....most recent stories I can find are 2-3 days old and essentially say they have no idea yet why this cardiac event occurred...
    Exactly. He is still in hospital taking tests to determine the cause. I must say that the danish team showed great presence when they to protect their teammate integrity formed a human shield around their comrade to stop sight for cameras and audience. 
    ….I concur….they have been nothing but outstanding in their efforts to support their fallen friend….
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablercatNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • Happy father’s day to all you dad’s or anyone who has had to step into dad shoes. 

You are important. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarshacatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • It must be just us that has a different Father's Day here? 🤔

More happy Father's Day wishes for my father friends here... a good father absolutely changes the lives of young children. ❤💚💜⚘
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshacatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It must be just us that has a different Father's Day here? 🤔

More happy Father's Day wishes for my father friends here... a good father absolutely changes the lives of young children. ❤💚💜⚘
    In sweden Fathers Day always occurs in November. Its not the same date every year. I think it is the second sunday of November. When does it occur in NZ??
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshacatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    It must be just us that has a different Father's Day here? 🤔

In sweden Fathers Day always occurs in November. Its not the same date every year. I think it is the second sunday of November. When does it occur in NZ??
    It's the second Sunday in September here. (or the first..?🤔😬 one or the other. The advertisements will let me know which as we get closer.☺)
    Hedda GablerKurbenMarshacatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • I think the heat is getting to me.....  I went to the shop to buy some things to keep me hydrated.... and after changing a few pleasantries with the storeowner i went on my way. But i never paid for what i bought. It took the storeowner some time to realize this and he managed to get a hold of me. Both he and i had forgotten that part of the transaction. We agreed with a laugh that the few braincells we possess between us must have melted in the heat. Embarrassing anyway. 
    Notarodoyoulove19NeesyFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

I wonder if he had an NDE (near death experience)? I just finished a book on this subject - glad to hear he is okay now!

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    I think the heat is getting to me.....  I went to the shop to buy some things to keep me hydrated.... and after changing a few pleasantries with the storeowner i went on my way. But i never paid for what i bought. It took the storeowner some time to realize this and he managed to get a hold of me. Both he and i had forgotten that part of the transaction. We agreed with a laugh that the few braincells we possess between us must have melted in the heat. Embarrassing anyway. 

Hey - you and me both! I had the second shot on Tuesday (my first one was a Pfizer and the second one was a Moderna) - I felt okay the first day afterwards but then yesterday I had to lie down in the afternoon for a few hours. I did feel a bit better when I awoke.

Hope you get some relief from the heat soon @Kurben   ♥♥
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

I wonder if he had an NDE (near death experience)? I just finished a book on this subject - glad to hear he is okay now!

Hasnt said anything about that but it has been announced that he had a surgery to install some kind of thing to make sure the heartrhythm is steady. A fibrallator?? Not sure of the medical term. Our Giant probably knows.
    FlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

Hasnt said anything about that but it has been announced that he had a surgery to install some kind of thing to make sure the heartrhythm is steady. A fibrallator?? Not sure of the medical term. Our Giant probably knows.
    A pacemaker likely, this is good news for him.
    NeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    I think the heat is getting to me.....  I went to the shop to buy some things to keep me hydrated.... and after changing a few pleasantries with the storeowner i went on my way. But i never paid for what i bought. It took the storeowner some time to realize this and he managed to get a hold of me. Both he and i had forgotten that part of the transaction. We agreed with a laugh that the few braincells we possess between us must have melted in the heat. Embarrassing anyway. 
    NIPSCO on Twitter quotDon39t forget to pay your bill again sign up for NIPSCO  Alerts More info at httpstconsKGfBsckl quot
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesyMarsha
  • ...if it's a heart rhythm issue, Flakes is correct.....there is a pacemaker, which helps control and regulate the heartbeat to be more consistent...in this case I wouldn't be surprised if they installed a dual-purpose pacer/defibrillator.....keeps a steady pulse, but also, should there be a potentially life threatening disruption in his hearts electrical activity, it will automatically shock his heart in an attempt to jumpstart a return to safe rhythm......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NeesyMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...if it's a heart rhythm issue, Flakes is correct.....there is a pacemaker, which helps control and regulate the heartbeat to be more consistent...in this case I wouldn't be surprised if they installed a dual-purpose pacer/defibrillator.....keeps a steady pulse, but also, should there be a potentially life threatening disruption in his hearts electrical activity, it will automatically shock his heart in an attempt to jumpstart a return to safe rhythm......
    My cousin had one of these put in when she was 25, she's had no trouble since.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NeesyMarsha
  • edited June 2021
    Haven’t seen any posts from NN so hoping that means she’s loving her job, her new car and her new apartment. I hope she’s made some terrific friends. Possible love interest if that’s what she desires. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • ....this'll holler her home....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • HELLO!!!!
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • HELLO!!!!
    Its great to see you again!!! How have you been??? I hope everything is great.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • There she is!
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy