Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kurben said:
    Dont know why but i'm feeling down today.... Might have something to do with my very erratic sleeping pattern lately. Sleeping 12 hours one night, not sleeping at all the next and so on. This night no sleep. I wish i inherited my mothers ease of falling asleep quickly, she could just turn off, but instead i got my fathers sleeping troubles. More pronounced now in the later years. Sorry to be whining, it is after all friday!!
    I'm sorry you're not feeling good today Kurben, I guess floorball is a thing of the past because of covid? Is there something else you could do to physically wear yourself out in the day time, it might make for easier night time sleep?

I hope tomorrow will be a happier day for you.  😊
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19SundropNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Dont know why but i'm feeling down today.... Might have something to do with my very erratic sleeping pattern lately. Sleeping 12 hours one night, not sleeping at all the next and so on. This night no sleep. I wish i inherited my mothers ease of falling asleep quickly, she could just turn off, but instead i got my fathers sleeping troubles. More pronounced now in the later years. Sorry to be whining, it is after all friday!!
    I'm sorry you're not feeling good today Kurben, I guess floorball is a thing of the past because of covid? Is there something else you could do to physically wear yourself out in the day time, it might make for easier night time sleep?

Thank you Flake! And you're right, floorball is out, darn covid. I could take walks but right now the surroundings does not invite to it so i'm mostly home. I'm sure i will bounce back, though, i usually do.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanHedda Gablerdoyoulove19SundropNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Thank you Flake! And you're right, floorball is out, darn covid. I could take walks but right now the surroundings does not invite to it so i'm mostly home. I'm sure i will bounce back, though, i usually do.
    Right young man...  you need to put on a woollen beanie and a scarf, chuck on some gloves and a coat and get yourself out there and walking, mister.
    You know you'll feel better in your spirit once you're among nature... who knows, you may even meet someone interesting out there doing the same thing? ☺️
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanghost19Neesy
  • Slept two hours and then i woke up very far from sleepy. GRRRR! 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Kurben said:
    Slept two hours and then i woke up very far from sleepy. GRRRR! 

20 Insomnia Memes For When You Cant Go The Eff To Sleep - Memebase - Funny  Memes
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19SundropNeesy
  • Hey all, I am hanging in there.  Been 4 weeks since my surgery and I am doing pretty well.  I go to physical therapy twice a week and do exercises at home.  I still can't bend my knee all the way without a lot of pain, but I am getting better straightening my leg all the way, which I am told is more important at this point.  My goal is to be able to walk up my 4 stairs (from den to kitchen) without my cane, which I have dubbed "Flash", by this time next week!  B)

Hope you are all well and good!  Love and green lights to all!  <3  
    Glad you're on the upswing.  Hope your recovery will be full nd speedy.  ♥
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • So, I recently was invited (and went) to visit my happy place......

Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    So, I recently was invited (and went) to visit my happy place......

Looks kind of like the last land swallowed by the rising ocean. Very apocalyptic!! Be happy Sunny!
    SundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sundrop said:

So glad you got to visit your special spot — hopefully with someone special.
    Sundropdoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Sundrop said:

Sundrop said:

It was a really good weekend, and yes, with someone very special.....I'll tell you more in a PM after work.  
    doyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:

Sundrop said:

It was a really good weekend, and yes, with someone very special.....I'll tell you more in a PM after work.  
    Well, now I want to hear about it too girl! I've been worried about you.

Looks beautiful there, Sunny. I'm so glad you got to go and had a good time. 
    Kurbendoyoulove19NotaroSundropGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:

Sundrop said:

Aww, I didn't mean to worry you.   I'll include you, too.....just didn't want to bore everyone to death.  LoL 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:

Sundrop said:

Aww, I didn't mean to worry you.   I'll include you, too.....just didn't want to bore everyone to death.  LoL 
    Things were tough for you around your birthday and you've been very quiet, I was worried you were still very unhappy. 
    NotaroSundropGNTLGNTKurbenNeesydoyoulove19
  • .....young lady, that spot matches your natural beauty and I'm pleased beyond happy that your heart has been rescued....
    FlakeNoirKurbenSundropNotaroHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Good morning - ooops - I guess I should say good afternoon.

I got up early and started making chili and now it's in the "crock pot" or slow cooker. Recently I went to Value Village which is a thrift store here and saw the original Crock Pot from the 70s - I remember getting that as a present around 1979  :open_mouth:

Sorry I haven't been here as much - I had what I considered to be a "cold in my eye" @GNTLGNT - is that even a thing? My eye was puffy and swollen and clear discharge was coming out every morning - yuck. I'm sure it wasn't conjunctivitis or pink eye - I had that once and this was different.

Anyway - hope everyone is having a good day! Are you all getting ready for Christmas?
    Sending love and lights your way

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Be well!

Thanks - I took a whole shi*t load of vitamin C yesterday and today which seems to have helped

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    Good morning - ooops - I guess I should say good afternoon.

I got up early and started making chili and now it's in the "crock pot" or slow cooker. Recently I went to Value Village which is a thrift store here and saw the original Crock Pot from the 70s - I remember getting that as a present around 1979  :open_mouth:

Sorry I haven't been here as much - I had what I considered to be a "cold in my eye" @GNTLGNT - is that even a thing? My eye was puffy and swollen and clear discharge was coming out every morning - yuck. I'm sure it wasn't conjunctivitis or pink eye - I had that once and this was different.

Anyway - hope everyone is having a good day! Are you all getting ready for Christmas?
    Sending love and lights your way

.....Viral conjunctivitis ma'am.......warm moist compresses and then wipe gently from the corner of your eye out.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesydoyoulove19
  • Day before.....  Most of celebrate Christmas under Christmas Day i think but here the big day is Christmas Eve. Thats when we get and give presents, eat, drink, sing, and if we're very lucky, get kissed under the mistletoe. We go all in. Christmas day and Boxing day are basically meant for recuperation. We creep out to the kitchen for leftovers when we feel like it, enjoy our presents really enjoy the most lazy days in the year.
    But whereever and whenever you celebrate i want you to have fun! Smile, laugh and enjoy yourselfes and forget about this dreadful year for awhile. Have Fun!! Thats my wish for you. Merry Christmas!!!!
    not_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Day before.....  Most of celebrate Christmas under Christmas Day i think but here the big day is Christmas Eve. Thats when we get and give presents, eat, drink, sing, and if we're very lucky, get kissed under the mistletoe. We go all in. Christmas day and Boxing day are basically meant for recuperation. We creep out to the kitchen for leftovers when we feel like it, enjoy our presents really enjoy the most lazy days in the year.
    But whereever and whenever you celebrate i want you to have fun! Smile, laugh and enjoy yourselfes and forget about this dreadful year for awhile. Have Fun!! Thats my wish for you. Merry Christmas!!!!
    Thank you Kurben, I'm wishing the very same for you! 
    I hope you find someone waiting for you under the mistletoe this year. 😊 💜🎄💚
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesydoyoulove19