Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Living and playing here frequently messes with my timeline. I'm usually living a day behind the rest of New Zealand. Which can be a problem when I'm handing out medication. 😳 (I'm kidding...I'm verrrrry careful) 
    On the plus side, the weekend is usually SUDDENLY here. Bonus. 
    Boom Boom x  Its friday quotes Work quotes funny Work quotes
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    how's the knee recovery, @doyoulove19?
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Living and playing here frequently messes with my timeline. I'm usually living a day behind the rest of New Zealand. Which can be a problem when I'm handing out medication. 😳 (I'm kidding...I'm verrrrry careful) 

I was curious how difficult it is to read the medication names upside down? ;)

Hope you and your family are well Flake. Have a good week.
    KurbenspideymanFlakeNoirNeesyNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Happy Thursday - PicMix

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirNeesyNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Not actually as difficult as you might imagine.  😄

We're doing well thanks my friend, I hope you and your lovely crew are happy and well and heading into a safe and happy silly season. 💚
    NeesyNotaroGNTLGNTghost19Hedda Gablercatspideyman
  • ghost19 said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Ok Youre An ASS - DONKEY  Meme Generator
    FlakeNoirghost19NotaroHedda GablerKurbencatspideymanNeesy
  • Happy Friday Archives - Page 4 of 5 - The Horse Mafia  (((all in need or not)))
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I'm still in my pajamas... and now it's Saturday. 😁
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • I don’t wear pajamas.....😛
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • I don’t wear pajamas.....😛
    Thank God you're not sitting here talking to us while wearing your pajamas then. 😄
    Out of OrderGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • Who said I was sitting?🤗
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I've had my PJ bottoms on since 3:30 this afternoon.

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotaroNeesy
  • Doing nothing is the best..........
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Happy Sunday GIFs 70 Animated Pics For Your Friends And Loved Ones  (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I awoke recently.... Thought it may be about 10 am or so. It was 5 pm!!! I must have slept 12 hours straight at the least, probably a few hours more. I need to get my shit together and return to normal sleeping hours. Easier said than done.....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I awoke recently.... Thought it may be about 10 am or so. It was 5 pm!!! I must have slept 12 hours straight at the least, probably a few hours more. I need to get my shit together and return to normal sleeping hours. Easier said than done.....
    Jeez Kurben! You'll be on Kiwi time soon at this rate! 
    (I don't even know if this works... but it sounded good in a pre-coffee mind. 😄) 
    KurbenGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerNeesy