Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kurben said:
    I awoke recently.... Thought it may be about 10 am or so. It was 5 pm!!! I must have slept 12 hours straight at the least, probably a few hours more. I need to get my shit together and return to normal sleeping hours. Easier said than done.....
    Rip Van Winkle - The Catskills Mountain Legendary Tale...Kurb Van Winkle....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotarospideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    I awoke recently.... Thought it may be about 10 am or so. It was 5 pm!!! I must have slept 12 hours straight at the least, probably a few hours more. I need to get my shit together and return to normal sleeping hours. Easier said than done.....
    Thats me!!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Another Monday Morning Free Good Morning eCards Greeting Cards  123  Greetings

(((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • A Happy Tuesday Panda With Flower Animated Picture  (((all in need or not)))
    NeesyNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • swallowsgroup on Twitter Happy Tuesday Funny HNCCONF2019....Happy Twosday!.....
    Kurbenghost19NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19NeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

Hard to sleep regularly when you do shift work, amigo. When I worked night shift I don't think I got a decent night's sleep for about two years.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

Hard to sleep regularly when you do shift work, amigo. When I worked night shift I don't think I got a decent night's sleep for about two years.
    .....boy ain't THAT right!?!?.....

Working Night Shift Sucks - Posts  Facebook
    Notaroghost19KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Hey all, I am hanging in there.  Been 4 weeks since my surgery and I am doing pretty well.  I go to physical therapy twice a week and do exercises at home.  I still can't bend my knee all the way without a lot of pain, but I am getting better straightening my leg all the way, which I am told is more important at this point.  My goal is to be able to walk up my 4 stairs (from den to kitchen) without my cane, which I have dubbed "Flash", by this time next week!  B)

Hope you are all well and good!  Love and green lights to all!  <3  
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanKurbenNeesyHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTSundrop
  • edited December 2020
    Hey all, I am hanging in there.  Been 4 weeks since my surgery and I am doing pretty well.  I go to physical therapy twice a week and do exercises at home.  I still can't bend my knee all the way without a lot of pain, but I am getting better straightening my leg all the way, which I am told is more important at this point.  My goal is to be able to walk up my 4 stairs (from den to kitchen) without my cane, which I have dubbed "Flash", by this time next week!  B)

Hi DoYa, I'm very happy to hear you're making good progress... and I love that you named your cane "Flash". Brilliant! 
    Keep us updated with how you're doing please? 💚
    NotarospideymanKurbenNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Hey all, I am hanging in there.  Been 4 weeks since my surgery and I am doing pretty well.  I go to physical therapy twice a week and do exercises at home.  I still can't bend my knee all the way without a lot of pain, but I am getting better straightening my leg all the way, which I am told is more important at this point.  My goal is to be able to walk up my 4 stairs (from den to kitchen) without my cane, which I have dubbed "Flash", by this time next week!  B)

Healing vibes being sent! That home PT is so important so good for you for keeping up with it. One of those times when no pain no gain actually applies.
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideymandoyoulove19SundropNeesy

....hook on to Csonka, and hold a treat in front of his nose....that'll get ya there lickety-split....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarospideymandoyoulove19Neesy

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19

"Flash, Flash I love you, but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth!"

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19
  • Dont know why but i'm feeling down today.... Might have something to do with my very erratic sleeping pattern lately. Sleeping 12 hours one night, not sleeping at all the next and so on. This night no sleep. I wish i inherited my mothers ease of falling asleep quickly, she could just turn off, but instead i got my fathers sleeping troubles. More pronounced now in the later years. Sorry to be whining, it is after all friday!!
    GNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Dont know why but i'm feeling down today.... Might have something to do with my very erratic sleeping pattern lately. Sleeping 12 hours one night, not sleeping at all the next and so on. This night no sleep. I wish i inherited my mothers ease of falling asleep quickly, she could just turn off, but instead i got my fathers sleeping troubles. More pronounced now in the later years. Sorry to be whining, it is after all friday!!
    ...it's not whining old friend.....it is very frustrating as well as mentally and physically debilitating when your sleep is erratic.....I would suggest a low dose of Melatonin each night, and that should soothe things....it's available over the counter and 10mg would be a good dosing....
    spideymandoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Dont know why but i'm feeling down today.... Might have something to do with my very erratic sleeping pattern lately. Sleeping 12 hours one night, not sleeping at all the next and so on. This night no sleep. I wish i inherited my mothers ease of falling asleep quickly, she could just turn off, but instead i got my fathers sleeping troubles. More pronounced now in the later years. Sorry to be whining, it is after all friday!!
    ...it's not whining old friend.....it is very frustrating as well as mentally and physically debilitating when your sleep is erratic.....I would suggest a low dose of Melatonin each night, and that should soothe things....it's available over the counter and 10mg would be a good dosing....
    Thank you, my friend. I'll try to follow your advise. Doesn't the body get used to it so it stops having an effect if you take every night??
    spideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • HAPPY FRIDAY OWLS - PicMix

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Thank you, my friend. I'll try to follow your advise. Doesn't the body get used to it so it stops having an effect if you take every night??
    ...indeed, I'm only suggesting it short term until your system re-sets.....
    KurbenNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy