Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    .....you keep you and that mini-you safe Little T.....ya hear me???.....

Will do!!   <3  Thanks, big guy!  B)
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • @Hedda Gabler  - Heddaeej - I wish I had better stories about the graveyard.  I moved on to the internment cards which were much less detail than the ledger, no cause of death or anything like that.  Now they are completely caught up on transcribing.  At one point in the late summer, they had 100 volunteers doing remote transcription!  So they ran out of things for us to work on!  What a cool problem to have!   :)

Hedaeej, bwhaohaohaoha! love it!

That is so cool that so many volunteers responded.  I'm sure things are so much more in order now for these inhabitants and their loved ones.  

Glad the knee is recovering well. Stay safe and check in so we know you continue to do. well.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Happy Tuesday GIFs  Tenor  (((all in need or not)))
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Miss cat, hope you and Scott and the kids are doing well.

How did Scott's co-worker make out with Covid?
    catFlakeNoirNotarospideymandoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • Miss cat, hope you and Scott and the kids are doing well.

We are doing ok. I posted in the pet thread, we had to put our Dusty down. So there have been so many tears the last 10 days, between grieving for my aunt and wishing I could be home with my family and then grieving for Dusty. 

It just seems like this crapola year will never end. 

The coworker is recovered and back to work. He is one who loves to work as much voluntary OT as he is allowed and was told he needs to cut back, for his health. But it sounds like he is doing fine. Thankfully. 
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymandoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Miss cat, hope you and Scott and the kids are doing well.

We are doing ok. I posted in the pet thread, we had to put our Dusty down. So there have been so many tears the last 10 days, between grieving for my aunt and wishing I could be home with my family and then grieving for Dusty. 

The coworker is recovered and back to work. He is one who loves to work as much voluntary OT as he is allowed and was told he needs to cut back, for his health. But it sounds like he is doing fine. Thankfully. 
    Yes, it has been a crapola year.  I commented to your post in the pet thread, again, I am so sorry.  Hard to lose our furbabies.

Glad the coworker is doing well too.  So many worries out there for all of us.

I send you hugs and strength and smiles that are waiting for you to find them.
    catFlakeNoirNotarospideymandoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • Good Morning Happy Wednesday Tomorrow Is Thanksgiving  Thanksgiving  quotes Good morning happy Happy wednesday quotes

(((all in need or not)))
    doyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoircatNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I am thankful for all of you!  (((Tet))) <3 
    NotaroFlakeNoircatNeesyKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. ❤
    NeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideyman
  • cat said:
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. ❤

You too! Don't eat too much turkey - up here we're just going to have something made with ground beef (our Thanksgiving was in October)

Have you got any ideas for supper? I'm thinking of something I can put in the slow cooker (maybe a chili that's not too spicy as Andy cannot handle a lot of spice)

catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Happy holiday to you all. Here in far north we don't have any thanksgiving at all. Have fun, you all!!!
    NeesycatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Happy holiday to you all. Here in far north we don't have any thanksgiving at all. Have fun, you all!!!

Ah yes - but you have

Swedish meatballs!

From Scratch The Funniest Word Youll Ever EatAKA Swedish Meatballs

;)

catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    cat said:
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. ❤

You too! Don't eat too much turkey - up here we're just going to have something made with ground beef (our Thanksgiving was in October)

Have you got any ideas for supper? I'm thinking of something I can put in the slow cooker (maybe a chili that's not too spicy as Andy cannot handle a lot of spice)

Scott is grilling tonight. Helping me out so I don't have to cook tonight. 🙂
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Miss cat, hope you and Scott and the kids are doing well.

Have strength my friend It is not easy I know
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Happy holiday to you all. Here in far north we don't have any thanksgiving at all. Have fun, you all!!!

Ah yes - but you have

Swedish meatballs!

From Scratch The Funniest Word Youll Ever EatAKA Swedish Meatballs

;)

Thats a coincidence!! I actually had meatballs for lunch today! Do you have a spy on me??
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Happy THursday everyone!
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your day. 💚
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No photo description available
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ...I am a proud GNT....I have reached and exceeded 500 "WTF'S".......extra gravy for me!....
    spideymanNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • Thankful that Thursday became Thanksgiving  Camp Interlaken (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler