Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• I'm heading off to a 7 hour line at the DMV.  arrrgh.  I had to take my drivers test all over again due to an expired license.   :# :# :# 

Good luck! Sorry you'll have such a long wait but hope it all goes smoothly.
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesy
  • ....Nottie......

some memes just nail it  Dmv humor Memes Nerd life
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesySundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sunny is totally trapped in a sex pit.  She’s been gone too long. 

Or, wait a minute.  She’s tapping the Sixx. She’s withholding information! She better be getting me an autograph!
    Are you sure you want to touch anything he's touched after he's been tapped all over the show? 😳🙄😬😄
    Uh... 😳 I really did not put near enough thinking-around-corners into this message.

Oh dear Lord Father Christmas Santa Bev Vincent Prophet of the Message Boards... please hear my prayer....?

.... on the 13th day of Christmas my trulove gave to me:
    A big increase in editing...
    ... and peace on Earth for thee.

....I have insider information that Sunny has deep sixed the Sixx and has been seen making purchases on the black market arms deep web......
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesySundrop
  • I got it done!  whew.  Only stood in line for 6 hours.  Thanks for the support.
    FlakeNoirspideymanMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Saturday Giggle for a fun weekend -  Otrazhenie

Have a Happy Saturday!  (((all in need or not)))
    MarshaGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • I got it done!  whew.  Only stood in line for 6 hours.  Thanks for the support.

Congratulations!
    GNTLGNTspideymanNotaronot_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy

spideymanNotaronot_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  •  Now I went and bought a  car!  yay!   I'm on a roll!    
    spideymanFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Hi, you all, i know i have been kind of lax in posting but i love you all and i'm thinking of you. Its kind of confusing being on two boards, you never remember correctly. I've had myself an eye surgery. Putting eyedrops in three times a day now but it worked. It was a cataract, is that the correct english word? Anyway it went well and even if i still need glasses i see better!!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hi, you all, i know i have been kind of lax in posting but i love you all and i'm thinking of you. Its kind of confusing being on two boards, you never remember correctly. I've had myself an eye surgery. Putting eyedrops in three times a day now but it worked. It was a cataract, is that the correct english word? Anyway it went well and even if i still need glasses i see better!!
    Well hello there!  So nice to see you.  I'm so glad the surgery worked and you can see better.  Hope the eyedrops help.  

I miss hearing about all the interesting books you are reading.  Stay creative and keep learning!  

How are things going job wise these days?
    not_nadineFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hi, you all, i know i have been kind of lax in posting but i love you all and i'm thinking of you. Its kind of confusing being on two boards, you never remember correctly. I've had myself an eye surgery. Putting eyedrops in three times a day now but it worked. It was a cataract, is that the correct english word? Anyway it went well and even if i still need glasses i see better!!
    Hi Kurben, I thought you might have gone professional with the Floorball, or even joined your beloved Brynäs team and forgotten about the little people in your life? :D 

It's great hearing from you, we miss you! I hope life is treating you well my friend and that you're happy and well. Take good care. :) 
    Hedda GablerNeesyspideymanKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  •  Now I went and bought a  car!  yay!   I'm on a roll!    
    What did ya get?  I hope you love it.
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • edited November 2020
    I do love it!  Hyundai Sonata.   

50 Best 2004 Hyundai Sonata for Sale Savings from 3629
    FlakeNoirNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • I do love it!  Hyundai Sonata.   

Very, very nice N.N! Good on you! :) 
    not_nadineNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hi, you all, i know i have been kind of lax in posting but i love you all and i'm thinking of you. Its kind of confusing being on two boards, you never remember correctly. I've had myself an eye surgery. Putting eyedrops in three times a day now but it worked. It was a cataract, is that the correct english word? Anyway it Hedda Gabler said:
    Kurben said:
    Well hello there!  So nice to see you.  I'm so glad the surgery worked and you can see better.  Hope the eyedrops help.  

I miss hearing about all the interesting books you are reading.  Stay creative and keep learning!  

went well and even if i still need glasses i see better!!
    Hi there Hedda gabler is it? A big Ibsen fan are we?? I've been writing an article about the Roman Republic. Just finished it. Also i've stumbled across a new book series i really liked. I read Tombland by C.J. Sansom. Its number 7 in the Matthew Shardlake series. Now i want to read the rest. Its like a mix of a really good historic novel, think Hilary Mantel, and a rally good historical mystery think Steven Saylor. Takes place in england of 1549. Also reminded me of Mccammons Matthew Corbett books. And it was a total coincidence i stumbled across it. Lucky me.
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesyspideymanNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Anyway, thats enough about me for awhile, i'm off to bed. its 1 am here! But i'll seriously try to come around more often. Night, people!!!
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Kurben said:
    Hi, you all, i know i have been kind of lax in posting but i love you all and i'm thinking of you. Its kind of confusing being on two boards, you never remember correctly. I've had myself an eye surgery. Putting eyedrops in three times a day now but it worked. It was a cataract, is that the correct english word? Anyway it Hedda Gabler said:
    Kurben said:

Hi there Hedda gabler is it? A big Ibsen fan are we?? I've been writing an article about the Roman Republic. Just finished it. Also i've stumbled across a new book series i really liked. I read Tombland by C.J. Sansom. Its number 7 in the Matthew Shardlake series. Now i want to read the rest. Its like a mix of a really good historic novel, think Hilary Mantel, and a rally good historical mystery think Steven Saylor. Takes place in england of 1549. Also reminded me of Mccammons Matthew Corbett books. And it was a total coincidence i stumbled across it. Lucky me.

Hi Kurben - we finally got the furnace fixed just in time before winter

Your new book series sounds great!

We're in Code Red here due to Covid-19 but otherwise we are all doing okay :) <3
    FlakeNoirspideymanNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • I do love it!  Hyundai Sonata.   

Oh it’s purty. Looks very classy. I hope it gives you years of safe, reliable driving.
    not_nadinespideymanNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Kurben said:
    Kurben said:

I really like Hilary’s writing.  I enjoyed the matthew corbett book i read. So sounds like a great series find!

i had an english teacher who i so respected that enjoyed the play Hedda Gabler.   So i chose that name to honor him.
    FlakeNoirNeesyKurbendoyoulove19
  • edited November 2020
     Now I went and bought a  car!  yay!   I'm on a roll!    
    ....what kind?....huh?...huh?....huh?.....(duh Scott, look at the pretty picture)....I think you made a good choice.....
    Pin on Musiikki
    FlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    ....Hi old buddy!!!!....hopefully you have great results from your surgery, I have heard many success stories and my Grandma Roller was one of them....
  • Kurben said:
    Anyway, thats enough about me for awhile, i'm off to bed. its 1 am here! But i'll seriously try to come around more often. Night, people!!!
    Happy Birthday Ya Filthy Animal - General Chit Chat - N-Europe Forums....sweet dreams ya filthy animal!....
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Kurben said:
    Kurben said:

Hi Kurben - we finally got the furnace fixed just in time before winter

Your new book series sounds great!

We're in Code Red here due to Covid-19 but otherwise we are all doing okay :) <3
    RED ALERT - Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny Pictures...we are at the prison as well....about to drive us gobshite crazy!.....