Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• PEANUTS on Twitter  Snoopy friday Snoopy Snoopy quotes
    (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of OrderNeesyNotarocat
  • Winnie The Pooh Saturday Quote winnie the pooh saturday saturday
    (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyNotarocat
  • BEAUTIFUL MONDAY - 3D and CG  Abstract Background Wallpapers on(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....does Paul deliver it personally?.......maybe he'd like to hold my hand......
    not_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of OrderNeesydoyoulove19
  • Tuesday Thoughts  DZ Breaking(((all in need or not)))            
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of OrderNeesySundrop
  • :D GNTLGNT said:
    ....does Paul deliver it personally?.......maybe he'd like to hold my hand......
    Look at that picture again and tell me....how long does his left arm have to be to hold that picture like that? 😳
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesynot_nadineSundrop
  • :D GNTLGNT said:
    ....does Paul deliver it personally?.......maybe he'd like to hold my hand......
    Look at that picture again and tell me....how long does his left arm have to be to hold that picture like that? 😳
    ...and come to think of it, does buying this product give you cataracts and glaucoma?....
    Hedda GablerOut of OrderNotaroFlakeNoirSundrop
  • I knew there was Something fishy from the Get (Back) go... That’s a John Lennon song...😎
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesySundrop
  • I knew there was Something fishy from the Get (Back) go... That’s a John Lennon song...😎
    ....Elanor Rigby is the Seller....trying to earn herself a Ticket To Ride for an 8 Days A Week holiday......
    Hedda GablerOut of OrderNotaroFlakeNoirNeesySundrop
  • Hi there - I'm in the middle of making a weird new recipe called Hash Brown Pizza - it's from a Company's Coming cookbook - of course NO company IS coming.

You make the crust out of an egg, a can of cheddar cheese soup and a big package of hash brown potatoes, crumbled up after they are thawed.

So far the crust smells great!

Then you put a cup of cheese on it, spread a hamburger mixture on and then top with more cheese.

Mmmm Mmmm Good - lots of calories but I will burn them off :o
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarospideymancatOut of OrderHedda GablerSundrop
  • 106 Best Snoopy Thursday images in 2020  Snoopy Happy thursday Snoopy  quotes  (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNotarocatOut of OrderNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Good Morning!

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNotarocatOut of OrderNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Fridays coming - Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny Pictures
    I do... I'm in it--I'm like the Good News Fairy... "Friday is coming, Friday is coming!" ! :D 
    GNTLGNTspideymanNotarocatOut of OrderNeesyHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Fridays coming - Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny Pictures
    I do... I'm in it--I'm like the Good News Fairy... "Friday is coming, Friday is coming!" ! :D 
    Good News Bad News and Fairy Godmothers  Fairy godmother Bad news Fairy
    FlakeNoirspideymanNotarocatOut of OrderNeesyHedda Gabler
  • ah childhood memories - Imgflip
    (((allin need or not)))
    NotaroFlakeNoircatOut of OrderNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropdoyoulove19
  • I don't know if there's a supper thread or anything to do with cooking but today I made some good cookies. They have spices like ginger and nutmeg (and molasses) Made them nice and thin but only cooked them 7 minutes like they recommended.

Eat Shrink  Be Merry - Peanut Better butter Gingersnap Cookies

Now Andy is doing a Curry Chicken with rice and Naan bread :)

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerSundrop
  • edited August 2020
    Neesy said:
    I don't know if there's a supper thread or anything to do with cooking but today I made some good cookies. They have spices like ginger and nutmeg (and molasses) Made them nice and thin but only cooked them 7 minutes like they recommended.

Eat Shrink  Be Merry - Peanut Better butter Gingersnap Cookies

Now Andy is doing a Curry Chicken with rice and Naan bread :)

Yum Neesy, that all sounds great. 🙂
    I don't think we have a foodie thread yet, maybe you could make one for us? So long as you post it in the "free for all" forum I think that would be fine. 😊
    NotaroGNTLGNTspideymanNeesyHedda GablerSundrop