Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Question for whoever knows. Is there any plans to continue the Halloween Story here, on Bev's board? 
    I won't speak for Bev obviously, but I would say that is probably a big NO.

Bev is a professional author.  Just like Steve has been advised not to read creative writing not published, I'm guessing Bev is under those same restrictions to avoid accusations of plagiarism.   Plus, Bev is the moderator of his own board.  So that might put him in a position of having content on his site that he can't read.  And I have no doubt he wants creative control over his own message board.  Which means he needs to be able to read everything.

So, the playground will have to keep that tradition going is my guess.
    The playground is officially continuing the Halloween story tradition!  I know some of you have accounts over there and have been important contributors to the stories of past years.   I would love for you to join the team this year!   And if you haven't yet joined the playground, come on over!

Here's the link - https://weekendplayground.freeforums.net/thread/498/halloween-story-skmb-tradition

Just hop on over and say, "I'm in!"    B)
    NotarospideymancatFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Question for whoever knows. Is there any plans to continue the Halloween Story here, on Bev's board? 
    I won't speak for Bev obviously, but I would say that is probably a big NO.

Bev is a professional author.  Just like Steve has been advised not to read creative writing not published, I'm guessing Bev is under those same restrictions to avoid accusations of plagiarism.   Plus, Bev is the moderator of his own board.  So that might put him in a position of having content on his site that he can't read.  And I have no doubt he wants creative control over his own message board.  Which means he needs to be able to read everything.

So, the playground will have to keep that tradition going is my guess.
    The playground is officially continuing the Halloween story tradition!  I know some of you have accounts over there and have been important contributors to the stories of past years.   I would love for you to join the team this year!   And if you haven't yet joined the playground, come on over!

Here's the link - https://weekendplayground.freeforums.net/thread/498/halloween-story-skmb-tradition

Just hop on over and say, "I'm in!"    B)
    You will do a great job, have fun!
    Notarodoyoulove19spideymancatFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNTOut of Order
  • ....I do very much appreciate the offer, but I've planted my flag here and here is where I stay....
    plant-your-flag  The Veterans Home Front
    NotaroFlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda Gablerdoyoulove19catSundrop
  • Hi there - just popping in to say hello

Had a weird Monday today - there was a water main break and the crews came in to fix it and had to remove a big tree about three doors down. We were without running water for about six hours.

Everything's all fixed now and water is back - hurray!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday and staying safe out there

I don't know how to do a spoiler so I will post Creepy Monkey right out in the open - hope nobody minds!

<3Oooh - I found it!

Happy Monday!

NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTOut of Ordercat
  • 22 Terrific Facts About Tuesday  The Fact Site

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyOut of Ordercat
  • Pin by Beautiful Days on Good Morning  Happy thursday morning

(((all in need or not)))
    NeesyOut of OrderHedda Gablerdoyoulove19catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHollyGolightlySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    75 Happy Friday Memes Thatll Make Your Weekend A Lot Better
    Love this kid, he's quoted in our house all the time. :D
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Here in Memphis today is:
    Elvis Presleys death 37 years ago and how the Daily Express
    Somehow they are still having a memorial at Graceland.

This day in Holly History, I had a stomach virus.  I was 8 years old and had puked Doritos out of my nose.  I spent the day in bed and all that was on TV was this news.  My mom's sisters came over and they spent the day crying. 
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • 27 Funny Memes To Get You Through Monday - I Can Has Cheezburger

Happy Monday!

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Here in Memphis today is:
    Elvis Presleys death 37 years ago and how the Daily Express
    Somehow they are still having a memorial at Graceland.

This day in Holly History, I had a stomach virus.  I was 8 years old and had puked Doritos out of my nose.  I spent the day in bed and all that was on TV was this news.  My mom's sisters came over and they spent the day crying. 
    ....the day The King and the Doritos died..... :'(
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • .......sooooooooooo, after dodging the CoVid bullet for months at work, it appears we have our first positive inmate......good thoughts would be welcome.......
    Hedda GablerSundropnot_nadineFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderNeesycat