Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• oh boy.  be safe
    GNTLGNTSundropFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderNeesycat
  • oh boy.  be safe
    ....I will try and thank you darlin’....
    SundropFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Stay safe Scott.  I recently found that one of my housemates had it.  I was tested negative. So positive vibes for you.
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .......sooooooooooo, after dodging the CoVid bullet for months at work, it appears we have our first positive inmate......good thoughts would be welcome.......
    Jesus Scott, be careful,  please stay safe. Is regular testing available there? 
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .......sooooooooooo, after dodging the CoVid bullet for months at work, it appears we have our first positive inmate......good thoughts would be welcome.......
    Oh no Scott... please wear all the PPE you can and be so careful. xox
    Notarodoyoulove19Out of OrderHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Positive thoughts and safety shield. Extra caution.
    doyoulove19Out of OrderNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    You got them!!  Stay safe, big guy!!!  (((Scott))) <3 <3
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesySundropcat
  • That sucks GNT...hoping for the best for you!
    spideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundropcat
  • ...thank you all SO very much.....gloves and mask are still the order of the day, but yes, we have some PPE.....what truly disturbs me though is the state's laissez faire attitude .....makes us feel like, "oh well, it's old news now.....deal with it".....and testing is available, but not on-site......nothing about the current procedures strikes us as protecting those of us hailed as "heroes" not that long ago.....
    Out of OrderNotaroFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymanSundropcat
  • edited August 2020
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...thank you all SO very much.....gloves and mask are still the order of the day, but yes, we have some PPE.....what truly disturbs me though is the state's laissez faire attitude .....makes us feel like, "oh well, it's old news now.....deal with it".....and testing is available, but not on-site......nothing about the current procedures strikes us as protecting those of us hailed as "heroes" not that long ago.....
    That’s so disrespectful. It just is. I always thought that the young people were me me me — and they are. But the older people are worse.  The wwii generation worked together, sacrificing as a nation— their baby boomer kids aren’t asked to go fight a war in a foreign land at this time,  they are asked to sit on a couch and wear a mask — and they can’t be bothered. They throw tantrums. It’s boggling to watch.
    GNTLGNTOut of OrderFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymancat
  • ....it's every nurse for themselves....hell, the boss can't even be bothered to bring us donuts, a pizza or.........cookies.....
    Out of OrderFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymanSundropcat
  • edited August 2020
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....it's every nurse for themselves....hell, the boss can't even be bothered to bring us donuts, a pizza or.........cookies.....
    I understand the hyper focus we all have on ourselves right now.  But it's more important than ever to reach out to others and make sure they are okay and their needs are being met.  We have to force ourselves to really pay attention others. We must.
    GNTLGNTOut of OrderFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymanSundropcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...thank you all SO very much.....gloves and mask are still the order of the day, but yes, we have some PPE.....what truly disturbs me though is the state's laissez faire attitude .....makes us feel like, "oh well, it's old news now.....deal with it".....and testing is available, but not on-site......nothing about the current procedures strikes us as protecting those of us hailed as "heroes" not that long ago.....
    That’s fucking typical...I’m in a school setting right now and it’s pretty much a wait and see attitude as to who gets it first and then we’ll deal with it..
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymanSundropcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    That’s fucking typical...I’m in a school setting right now and it’s pretty much a wait and see attitude as to who gets it first and then we’ll deal with it..
    ....yep, it's yesterday's news....let's worry about political tripe instead now.....
    Hedda GablerOut of OrderFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19spideymancat
  • GNTLGNT said:

Yikes! Sending you some healing vibes that it does not spread like wildfire

(We recently went from around 450 to over 700 in a short time here)

(((((Scott))))) - stay safe ♥
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of Orderspideymancat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....it's every nurse for themselves....hell, the boss can't even be bothered to bring us donuts, a pizza or.........cookies.....

Pretty Little Bakers Northern California-based cookie company

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of Orderspideymancat
  • ....in my best Bill & Ted voices.....EXCELLENT!!!!.....(time to Google again Neesy).... :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Out of OrderNeesycat
  • Where I worked no one was permitted to bring in 'outside' treats because of this.
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19Hedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycat
  • Stay safe.

FlakeNoirdoyoulove19Hedda GablerOut of OrderGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycat
  • ....I'm starting to get "mask face".....*sigh*.....

Prom Mask Funny Face Mask Full Face Mask Spoof Mask Pig Bajie Mask
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19NeesySundropcat
  • ....and apparently a sex change.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19NeesySundropcat
  • Happy Thursday All Wake Up and Conquer the Day

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....and apparently a sex change.....
    But you do have some purty teef!  :open_mouth:
    NeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTSundropcat
  • GNTLGNT said:

LOL

I've been a little bit busy lately - I finally figured out how to pickle those baby cucumbers from the garden.

Then when we went to Canadian Tire I found a Company's Coming recipe book called Ground Beef Recipes.

I'm just making a pie right now - it's called a Leek-Crowned Beef Pie - didn't have any leeks so I substituted green onions. So far it's looking pretty good.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

((All in need - sending good vibes))

Oh yeah! Josh just got a phone call and he can go back to work after the long weekend in September :)

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirSundropcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...every durn one Missy!.....check out mah new toofbrush.....
    27 Most Funny Teeth Pictures

Hedda GablerNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirSundropcatdoyoulove19