Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• cat said:
    All the sandwich and bread talk earlier got me renembering... 

I went with Scott to Walmart today. On our way out, we were following an elderly gentleman on one of those scooter thingies. Right outside the door, a loaf of bread fell off his cart. So Scott says, "Sir, you dropped this, and you are about to lose another one." (It was hanging off his seat by a thread) 

The gentleman said thank you and then said, "oh shit! (While simultaneously standing up) I'm sittin' on it!" (He indeed was, sitting on 2 more loaves of bread, pretty much squished flat.) He finished, "My wife is gonna beat the hell out me for this!" 

I swear I laughed all the way home. That man made the whole trip to WM 100% worth it. 

I hope his wife found the same humor in it. 😄
    I think he did a bread heist.  How do you sit on your bread?  How does that happen.  Lalallalallaaaa I'm just shopping here and oooopsss, loaves of bread end up under my ass.  Nope.  I'm not buying that.  He was making a run for the state line with stolen "dough."
    Oh sweet goobers... I just took a sip of coffee, thank you very damn much Deejers! :D 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19SundropHedda Gabler
  • cat said:
    We have our Lily back home. She was a handful for the vet. Scott had to go back this morning after we dropped her off to get her out of the kennel for them so they could do the surgery. She was scared to death. 

She came through everything ok. We will be babying her! Poor girl. 
    Oh poor girl... <3 my girl wasn't too happy for the first 24 hours either, but they give them good pain relief, thankfully.
    Kisses for Lily.... xxx
    NotarocatGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19SundropHedda Gabler
  • I hope Lily is back to normal today.  Poor babe.   She was probably feeling all Handmaid's Tale with everyone pawing at her.  

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatSundrop
  • ....a smile for Lily....
    14 Funny Bloodhound Memes That Will Make Your Day  Cute animal memes  Funny animal quotes Funny
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19catspideymanSundrop
  • I hope Lily is back to normal today.  Poor babe.   She was probably feeling all Handmaid's Tale with everyone pawing at her.  

GNTLGNT said:
    ....a smile for Lily....
    14 Funny Bloodhound Memes That Will Make Your Day  Cute animal memes  Funny animal quotes Funny
    Thanks! She really has bounced back very well! She gets a pain pill plus anti inflammatory every 12 hrs and that is helping, I'm sure. She gets those for 4 more days. She looked at us with those big ole eyes at first and made us feel pretty guilty but she is back to her happy, lovey self. ❤
    Notarodoyoulove19spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    I hope Lily is back to normal today.  Poor babe.   She was probably feeling all Handmaid's Tale with everyone pawing at her.  

GNTLGNT said:
    ....a smile for Lily....
    Thanks! She really has bounced back very well! She gets a pain pill plus anti inflammatory every 12 hrs and that is helping, I'm sure. She gets those for 4 more days. She looked at us with those big ole eyes at first and made us feel pretty guilty but she is back to her happy, lovey self. ❤
    Yay!  Glad to here Lily is on the mend!   <3
    spideymanNotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNT
  • Thought I was going to have a nice relaxing eveng but she who must be obeyed had a different idea, had to rip the seal off from around the bath them re-seal it which means I can't have a shower till the morning😫
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropspideymanGNTLGNTcat
  • Sleep not happening for me tonight, bah humbug 😕
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Sleep not happening for me tonight, bah humbug 😕
    Sorry you're not sleeping ((( @Notaro ))) hope you can get a nap in later. 
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Sorry you're not sleeping ((( @Notaro ))) hope you can get a nap in later. 
    Thanks Flakes, I managed to get an hour since posting, I'll try for a nap during the day. 👍
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Thought I was going to have a nice relaxing eveng but she who must be obeyed had a different idea, had to rip the seal off from around the bath them re-seal it which means I can't have a shower till the morning😫
    Broken Shower Head  Shower heads Plumbing humor Home repairs
    NotaroFlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesyspideymancat
  • Good thing Monday only comes one day a week!!🤗
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyspideymancat
  • Good thing Monday only comes one day a week!!🤗
    ....another "go to bed at 5 pm, so I can be up at 11 pm in order to get to work by 1am" Monday for me......arrggghhhh!!....don't mind the 12 hour shift so much, but it's difficult to go to bed so early and rest, especially worrying that I won't react to my alarm, since my schedule is so screwy......
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesyspideymanNotaroFlakeNoircatOut of Order
  • ....and just for the record.....

Mandates Suck For Corrections And Everyone Art Board Print by MRCoopGroup   Redbubble
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatOut of OrderSundrop
  • Notaro said:

I feel like this is sort of par for the course for you <3- hope you got some sleep recently!

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatOut of Order
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

I feel like this is sort of par for the course for you <3- hope you got some sleep recently!

Hi neesy, I got some sleep, not much but a little is better than nothing. 🙂
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablercatNeesyOut of OrderGNTLGNT
  • Hi guys, I have been in a funk for a few days but trying to get back to myself. Busy week, night shifts, dr appt tomorrow, grocery and school shopping tomorrow too. And somewhere in there I need to move furniture out of the bedroom we're redoing for Ali, shampoo the carpet and get the walls ready to paint. Have the littles coming over Friday night too. But I will try to pop in more! Big hugs and positive vibes to all! ❤
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19NotaroNeesyOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop

• Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

Hi neesy, I got some sleep, not much but a little is better than nothing. 🙂

"not much, but a little is better than nothing"

Thats what she said  BustedTeescom
    Hmmm - can I just copy and paste images here?

And I do not know if there is a way to change the font size other than using a Heading

catspideymandoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Hi Cat, sorry to hear you're feeling down, sending positive vibes your way. Sounds like you've got a busy few days ahead of you🙂
    catNeesyspideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • cat said:
    Hi guys, I have been in a funk for a few days but trying to get back to myself. Busy week, night shifts, dr appt tomorrow, grocery and school shopping tomorrow too. And somewhere in there I need to move furniture out of the bedroom we're redoing for Ali, shampoo the carpet and get the walls ready to paint. Have the littles coming over Friday night too. But I will try to pop in more! Big hugs and positive vibes to all! ❤

Hi cat - sounds like you've got way too much to do. Re: doctor's appointments - I wish we could see our doctor in person - I need to phone. Last time we called he was just calling people back to talk to them over the phone and not seeing anyone face to face.
    Sending you some bug hugs that things get better! ♥
    <3
    catspideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • cat said:
    Hi guys, I have been in a funk for a few days but trying to get back to myself. Busy week, night shifts, dr appt tomorrow, grocery and school shopping tomorrow too. And somewhere in there I need to move furniture out of the bedroom we're redoing for Ali, shampoo the carpet and get the walls ready to paint. Have the littles coming over Friday night too. But I will try to pop in more! Big hugs and positive vibes to all! ❤
    Just shampoo the walls too while you’re at it. You’re welcome!!!🤗
    NeesycatspideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • cat said:
    Thinking of you ((( @cat ))) one job at a time, my friend... things are easier when you think of them separately. (maybe a little delegation too if you can...) <3 
    Out of Ordercatspideymandoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    cat said:
    Thinking of you ((( @cat ))) one job at a time, my friend... things are easier when you think of them separately. (maybe a little delegation too if you can...) <3 
    You could take the red eye over and shampoo the rugs for her...🤗😊🤗
    catspideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler