Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• edited July 2020
    Be safe @spideyman and all in the path of the tropical storm.  Check in when you can so we know you and the critters are okay.
    spideymanFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTOut of OrderSundrop
  • Be safe @spideyman and all in the path of the tropical storm.  Check in when you can so we know you and the critters are okay.
    Watching with each new track.  Never trust them. On west coast, and as of right now it looks more east coast to have possible issues. 
    This is track as of 5P. Map should update with each new one.

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTOut of OrderSundrop
  • Beautiful day today, 19C/66F

FlakeNoirdoyoulove19spideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of OrderSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful day today, 19C/66F

...ah yes, beautiful Smurf colored skies......
    Smurf Jokes  Kappit
    doyoulove19NotaroHedda GablerOut of OrderspideymanFlakeNoirSundrop
  • @spideyman...we might be joining in on the fun on this one. Still a lot of uncertainty with the track but we’re in the cone for early next week as of now.
    Hedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropdoyoulove19
  • @spideyman...we might be joining in on the fun on this one. Still a lot of uncertainty with the track but we’re in the cone for early next week as of now.
    stay vigilant.  Hopefully it dissipates.
    spideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • @spideyman and @Out of Order please keep us updated and be safe, I'll be thinking of you.  ❤
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
    Please stay safe. Many factors in play  which could easily change the path.  Am concerned for FLJoe. He's on the east coast, whereas I am west.   This is an excellent site for following the track
    https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/215355.shtml?cone#contents
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
    stay vigilant.  Hopefully it dissipates.
    No way will it dissipate. We can hope for the winds to lessen. And for it to track further east. 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @spideyman and @Out of Order please keep us updated and be safe, I'll be thinking of you.  ❤
    Thank you @FlakeNoir.  Watching and waiting. Critters sense low atmospheric low pressure.
    Cat is my contact but she and family are in the mountains and  no cell service.  I'll make sure if anything happens that someone will post for me. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • I hope flojoe will be okay too, stupid storms... 
    GNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • spideyman said:
    @spideyman...we might be joining in on the fun on this one. Still a lot of uncertainty with the track but we’re in the cone for early next week as of now.
    Please stay safe. Many factors in play  which could easily change the path.  Am concerned for FLJoe. He's on the east coast, whereas I am west.   This is an excellent site for following the track
    https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/215355.shtml?cone#contents
    Fljoe told me to say that he's sure things will be fine! :)
    Out of Order
  • Cloudy , rain, hopefully it'll clear up as the morning progresses,

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Been overcast all day, intermittent rain, 13C/55F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    Been overcast all day, intermittent rain, 13C/55F

Sorry about the weather, but this is a great shot. 
    GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • That's damn funny😂😂😂😂
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerOut of Order
  • ....all kidding aside, Ohio is schizo with weather....Tracy and I went to Amish country, which is about an hour away.....we literally drove from sunshine, to light rain, to sun, to a downpour....Mother Nature forgot her meds.....
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Are you sure you weren't driving through Ireland..... sounds like the lunatic weather we get over here. 
    GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    Are you sure you weren't driving through Ireland..... sounds like the lunatic weather we get over here. 
    ...nope, the beer was cold.......
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • This storm looks like it may pay @Sundrop a visit?  I'm not quite sure where she is, but it's definitely hitting her coast.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • edited August 2020
    I hope they can all check in with us to let us know they're all right, I get really worried for everyone during this season.
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTSundropOut of Order
  • edited August 2020
    Beautiful out today 12C/53F...

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • That looks absolutely grand, @Notaro! :) 
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19