Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Grey day, intermittent rain, humid,

SundropHedda Gablerdoyoulove19GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Pleasant evening, it's humid but not overpowering, 19C /66F

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19SundropspideymanNeesy
  • Cooled down this evening after a hot day, it was 22C/71F just after lunch. Down to 19C/66F now...

Hedda GablerSundropFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Lost power for about 24 hours due to the tropical storm. Got some heavy rain as well. To be honest I’ve seen much worse storms. The storm did deal a crushing blow to my tomatoes and flowers though. I’ve had a fuschia plant that I’ve been wintering over and bringing back every spring for many years now. Had it tucked away on the deck for when the wind started... damn thing acted like a sail and blew right off the deck.. might be a goner...😩
    Hedda GablerNotaroSundropFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Hope you can breathe life into your fuschia, they are so pretty!
    NotaroSundropFlakeNoirOut of OrderspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    weather turkey - httpwwwweather-in-turkeycom  Funny weather Winter  humor Humor

Sounds like my life forecast of late.......
    FlakeNoirOut of OrderNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Lost power for about 24 hours due to the tropical storm. Got some heavy rain as well. To be honest I’ve seen much worse storms. The storm did deal a crushing blow to my tomatoes and flowers though. I’ve had a fuschia plant that I’ve been wintering over and bringing back every spring for many years now. Had it tucked away on the deck for when the wind started... damn thing acted like a sail and blew right off the deck.. might be a goner...😩
    Never mind the flowers, where's Mr. Toad??  
  • Sundrop said:
    Lost power for about 24 hours due to the tropical storm. Got some heavy rain as well. To be honest I’ve seen much worse storms. The storm did deal a crushing blow to my tomatoes and flowers though. I’ve had a fuschia plant that I’ve been wintering over and bringing back every spring for many years now. Had it tucked away on the deck for when the wind started... damn thing acted like a sail and blew right off the deck.. might be a goner...😩
    I don’t want to talk about it...😞
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Sundrop said:
    Lost power for about 24 hours due to the tropical storm. Got some heavy rain as well. To be honest I’ve seen much worse storms. The storm did deal a crushing blow to my tomatoes and flowers though. I’ve had a fuschia plant that I’ve been wintering over and bringing back every spring for many years now. Had it tucked away on the deck for when the wind started... damn thing acted like a sail and blew right off the deck.. might be a goner...😩
    Nooooooooooooooo!   :'(
  • He’s left me..for Ms. Toad. The little hussy...running...well hopping around the yard dressed in practically nothing. Not that that’s a bad thing mind you, but luring him away in my time of need...
    NotaroSundropFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Sundrop said:
    Oh no....!!! 😪
    Out of OrderNotaroSundropspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • He’s left me..for Ms. Toad. The little hussy...running...well hopping around the yard dressed in practically nothing. Not that that’s a bad thing mind you, but luring him away in my time of need...
    You poor thing.  I'l make you one of my special blue raspberry cobblers......comfort food, you know.
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Sundrop said:
    He’s left me..for Ms. Toad. The little hussy...running...well hopping around the yard dressed in practically nothing. Not that that’s a bad thing mind you, but luring him away in my time of need...
    You poor thing.  I'l make you one of my special blue raspberry cobblers......comfort food, you know.
    You mean blueberry of course...🤗
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropNeesydoyoulove19
    Pin on Ohhh My Little Toad 3
    NotaroFlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda GablerSundropdoyoulove19
    ....you could get a tat to remember it by....

Nice Fuchsia Flower Plant Tattoo On Left Shoulder
    NotaroFlakeNoirOut of OrderHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • Grey, overcast humid day, 17C/62F...

Out of OrderGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....there is a disturbance in the stump water.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • ....Ohio......the state flower has melted....

BigPineKeycom  Page 105  The Coconut Telegraph

Out of OrderFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....there is a disturbance in the stump water.....
    I knew it!!
    NotaroHedda GablerSundropdoyoulove19
  • Another grey day, 🙄,  13C/55F

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNTNeesyOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Would you believe I slept through it?  

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19theKidd12
  • Notaro said:
    Another grey day, 🙄,  13C/55F

.....monochrome is your middle name.... :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19