Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Was sunny earlier, clouds gathering now, humid. 17C/62F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatOut of Order
  • Cool  at 76F this morning. Heading for index in 100F+. Watching tropical wave."tis that season. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatOut of Order
  • ....hot.....sticky......like a fresh cinnamon roll without the fun......
    catFlakeNoirOut of Orderspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    Was sunny earlier, clouds gathering now, humid. 17C/62F

Are those apartments Notaro?  Single family dwellings?  condos? townhouses? 

They look nice.  Are they nice?  On the scale of building in your town, where would these rank?  Lower income? High Income?  And what would something like that cost to rent or own?

I'm asking for my next life.  In my next life, I am going to be someone completely different.
    NotarocatFlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

They look nice.  Are they nice?  On the scale of building in your town, where would these rank?  Lower income? High Income?  And what would something like that cost to rent or own?

I'm asking for my next life.  In my next life, I am going to be someone completely different.
    They are single family dwellings Hedda, they are in Greystones in Co. Wicklow, they would be on the upper end of the market because of the location. I think they're nice. They would be middle to higher income. No idea what rental costs would be but to buy it would cost in the region of just under six hundred thousand euros. I'll tell them you're interested then😁
    catFlakeNoirOut of OrderGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

They are single family dwellings Hedda, they are in Greystones in Co. Wicklow, they would be on the upper end of the market because of the location. I think they're nice. They would be middle to higher income. No idea what rental costs would be but to buy it would cost in the region of just under six hundred thousand euros. I'll tell them you're interested then😁
    Tell them I'll be there -- in my next life!
    spideymanFlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • Good lord, it is hot and dry here!  I am envious of you folks even getting a small thunderstorm.  We get nothing!  It's like a giant force field around our neighborhood.  Hubby is doing his best to keep the tomatoes, peppers and grass from just giving the <bleep> up!   This is the indoor/outdoor themometer in my work-from-home office.

Yes, that says 114F!  :'(

NotaroFlakeNoircatspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Good lord, it is hot and dry here!  I am envious of you folks even getting a small thunderstorm.  We get nothing!  It's like a giant force field around our neighborhood.  Hubby is doing his best to keep the tomatoes, peppers and grass from just giving the <bleep> up!   This is the indoor/outdoor themometer in my work-from-home office.

Yes, that says 114F!  :'(

Oh DoYa, this is awful! Stay safe girl, put a wet flannel/face cloth in a plastic bag in the freezer, then put it on the back of your neck and top of your head and forehead.  Repeat often.
    doyoulove19catspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Thanks Flake!  I am safe inside in the AC and I think that is reading high because of the angle of the sun! Still hotter than Satan's armpit, but we are good for now!  Just need some rain!    :) B)
    catFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Thanks Flake!  I am safe inside in the AC and I think that is reading high because of the angle of the sun! Still hotter than Satan's armpit, but we are good for now!  Just need some rain!    :) B)
    I will send you (and Bev, along with anyone else needing it too) our extra raindrops. 
    spideymanGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19catHedda Gabler
  • ....rain here today, REALLY helped the humidity...... :p :p
    doyoulove19NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
    Excellent weather for outdoor cooking....with a skillet mayhap?😜
    Notarodoyoulove19catHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNT
    There's an idea!  :pensive:

catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of OrderGNTLGNT
  • 93 here today. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of OrderGNTLGNT
  • everyone is melting....melting.....
    catFlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNT
  • Looks like we have a tropical system brewing offshore.
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of OrdercatEdwardJohnGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Will be thinking of you, keep your head down there, Bev. 
    NotaroOut of OrdercatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Looks like we have a tropical system brewing offshore.
    Stay safe, Bev.   Another not far behind. TS Gonzalo. "tis that dreaded season. 
    Out of OrderNotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
    There's an idea!  :pensive:

OMG omgomgomg.......😋😋
    Notarocatspideymandoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Really humid today, very overcast, had rain earlier, may be more on the way, 18C/64F

doyoulove19catHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • everyone is melting....melting.....
    STUPID GLOBAL WARMING - Very Demotivational - Demotivational
    Notarodoyoulove19catHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • Hope you are staying safe Bev.  Are you seeing any fallout from Hurricane Hanna?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarospideymanOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • Safe Vibes for all in Hanna's path.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • We got some much-needed rain yesterday from the far outer bands of Hanna. The storm missed us completely otherwise.
    GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19
  • We got some much-needed rain yesterday from the far outer bands of Hanna. The storm missed us completely otherwise.
    Slow Clap  Know Your Meme
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19