Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• BBC Radio - Nightworkers - a Ghost Story

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:

That was a great video. I recognized every single image they showed. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ...me too, and I gotta tip my beanie with the propeller on top, to the editor that put all that together....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...me too, and I gotta tip my beanie with the propeller on top, to the editor that put all that together....
    Absolutely. A lot of time and work went into compiling all that . 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

Aw.. my heart, so many loves, feels and memories in this video.
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I got an urge to watch Breakfast Club again....  
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I saw this a few months ago. I don’t give a crap about what people say or think, I frigging loved the 80's movies and music.  To be fair, I was probably largely listening to music from the late 60's and 70's though. 😁
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I saw this a few months ago. I don’t give a crap about what people say or think, I frigging loved the 80's movies and music.  To be fair, I was probably largely listening to music from the late 60's and 70's though. 😁
    I really like Breakfast Club. It hit somekind of string inside me and still does. And i totally agree with you.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I really like Breakfast Club. It hit somekind of string inside me and still does. And i totally agree with you.
    It was definitely one of the good ones. 🙂
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I'm so glad we got to see these guys live a couple of years ago.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited August 2021

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ...still sounds goody-roo!.....

FlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...still sounds goody-roo!.....

You know what would be super fun?  If somehow we had the time, the money and no covid and all of us were put together and each of us had to choose a concert to go to and the others had to go.  

I’d make you all go to Foo Fighters. And you could love it or hate it, but we would have the best time laughing and just being able to appreciate each other. 

NB could take us to a concert where my eyeballs bleed and some hell spawn next to me vomits on my shoes; scott could pick us a classic rock and roll band or a country western and a guy next to me spills his beer down my shirt;  bev could take us to prog rock where the light show blinds me; flakers could take us to david bowie because he didn’t die,  he’s waiting for us. And only love is spilled . 

I don’t know everyone’s music tastes, these folks  above post music so i used you, i hope you don’t mind. 

What band or entertainer would you make us go see?

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    ...that's a toss-up....ZZ Top, pre-Dusty's death....cold beer and hot blues rock...or AC/DC before Malcolm died, with some light up horns on our heads and chain smoking unfiltered Pall Malls so we could sing along with Brian.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...that's a toss-up....ZZ Top, pre-Dusty's death....cold beer and hot blues rock...or AC/DC before Malcolm died, with some light up horns on our heads and chain smoking unfiltered Pall Malls so we could sing along with Brian.....
    I love it. And i don’t smoke or drink , but for you i will be a slightly drunk raspy girl.!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I love it. And i don’t smoke or drink , but for you i will be a slightly drunk raspy girl.!
    ...just do your best Bonnie Raitt imitation....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Like Scott. It's a toss up, AC/DC with Bon Scott on vocals or Pink Floyd during their heyday, can I have a three sided coin so I can put Crumbsuckers with Chris Notaro on vocals in there too.🤔
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Like Scott. It's a toss up, AC/DC with Bon Scott on vocals or Pink Floyd during their heyday, can I have a three sided coin so I can put Crumbsuckers with Chris Notaro on vocals in there too.🤔
    Hey, this is our music world, throw everything at us. 
    FlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Like Scott. It's a toss up, AC/DC with Bon Scott on vocals or Pink Floyd during their heyday, can I have a three sided coin so I can put Crumbsuckers with Chris Notaro on vocals in there too.🤔
    ...here ya go buddy.... :D

Nickelback - Three Sided Coin  Japanese imports Coins 5 cents
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir