Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....for you and your friend Flakes.... <3

It's not showing up for me sorry Scott.
    (Your friend too, buddy... 💚)
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited August 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....for you and your friend Flakes.... <3

It's not showing up for me sorry Scott.
    (Your friend too, buddy... 💚)
    ....of course.....look up, "Since I Lost You" by Phil Collins.....written when Eric Clapton's son died, but certainly applies in our case as well....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • The opening line made me laugh

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....I only give a fcuk about AP Style.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

Tragic little powerhouse.  Prince, why? Why couldn’t you have cared as much for yourself as you did for your music?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Dang it! I posted this in wrong thread so here it is again.

Nandi Bushell got to drum with the Foo Fighters last night on their closing song Everlong. She is an 11 year old who challenged Dave to a drum-off last year.  I posted some videos of her then. 

Her dad filmed the performance and it is up on youtube if you care to go watch. 

Of course i cried.  She can do anything  â€” her path is there if she can just follow it with grace and intelligence. I wish it all for her. 

And i love Dave. Generous, funny, compassionate — i wish more creatives could follow his lead. Instead of feeling threatened, or overshadowed, he embraces humanity and elevates others. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

See? You can be heavy chuck-yer-head-around metal and also have a lovely voice.... no ear bleeding, brain leaking necessary. 
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • ....the boys, having fun....

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ...thought you might find this interesting Irish, if you weren't already aware....she does a decent job, and I just love here feisty little self.....

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....have been a fan since The Runaways, and having met her makes it even more fun....

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ABBA fans should be happy....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • @Kurben will love this.... 
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • ABBA was latest active when i was in my teens. Heard them a lot growing up. That was pretty much unavoidable. I think they sound surprisingly fresh. I mean both the girls are over 70 now but they can still sing. The guys have always been able to write music but what made ABBA special was how well the girls voices mixed with eachother and the music. Will listen to the album when it comes.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT