Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• edited July 2021
    The Mercury Theatre - Around The World In 80 Days

NeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ....I like this collaboration....

NotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I like this collaboration....

Good song and reminds me of a documentary about how skating is such a huge part of the black community. Athletic as all get out, fun— it was a very good documentary. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • If you have Hulu, Lollapalooza has been live all weekend. Tonight at 9:20 est, Foo Fighters take the stage. You know where i will be. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • ...derivative 70's rock...not saying that's a bad thing, just that they sound very much like other 70's acts I listened to.....Come With Me is the best of those tracks IMO....the fact that they're named after a gangster from the 20's sets em up there for me....

Legs Diamond - Wikipedia
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • If you haven't heard this one Scott give it a listen when you get the chance, Jello Biafra's piss take on 70's rock...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    If you haven't heard this one Scott give it a listen when you get the chance, Jello Biafra's piss take on 70's rock...

....that's pretty damn good!!!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • I am pretty sure there are dead people in these videos. 

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Is this how it feels being back in work, Irish?
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Is this how it feels being back in work, Irish?
    Yep, it's hard to remain civil to people I would gladly kill if I thought I'd get away with it 🤔
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yep, it's hard to remain civil to people I would gladly kill if I thought I'd get away with it 🤔
    ...Albert Fish would agree.... :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    If I start inserting pins into my scrotum I may need to seek professional help 🤔😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • OMG you boys!!! 😲😳

If either of you start playing like Albert Fish you're going to be way more than grounded, you hear me?!

Jaysus... 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    OMG you boys!!! 😲😳

If either of you start playing like Albert Fish you're going to be way more than grounded, you hear me?!

Jaysus... 
    Yes mam... 😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    If I start inserting pins into my scrotum I may need to seek professional help 🤔😁
    ...but flagellation is okey-doke.... :D :D
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    OMG you boys!!! 😲😳

Jaysus... 
    Yes mam... 😁
    Yes Ok Alright Ok Ok Yep Ok Yes alright Yes Ok Ok Yes Alright  Ok bye Mom Love you too - Obama Ordering a Pizza on the phone  Make a  Meme
  • *Backing away slowly from the scary self mutilation...*

😁
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gabler