Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• All 3 great songs giving a different mood for each. Haven’t heard them in a long time. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I love listening to these older songs on my headphones, you get very distinct spacial sounds, not just vocally but with different instruments too... it's like being in the room with the artist's at recording time. Very cool.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    It sounds lovely, what is the song about Kurben?
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    The Mercury Theatre - Abraham Lincoln

The Mercury Theatre - Dracula

Pulling this forward.

I listened to Abraham Lincoln doing the dishes a couple nights ago. I love these radio plays, they make all the horrible mundane jobs in a day just disappear. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    It sounds lovely, what is the song about Kurben?
    Its a love song, a bit melancholy. The first line is; If we start the night together i want us to meet the dawn as a couple. In the middle she questions herself, Did it all go too fast? I think she is an amazing singer.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I love listening to these older songs on my headphones, you get very distinct spacial sounds, not just vocally but with different instruments too... it's like being in the room with the artist's at recording time. Very cool.
    ....sometimes the "old" ways are best....recording technology has "evolved" the richness & warmth out of studio tracks....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....I know this is out of season, but it's kinda cute....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2021
    The Campbell Playhouse - Beau Geste

The Campbell Playhouse - The Magnificent Ambersons

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    The Campbell Playhouse - Beau Geste

It's not just me seeing a young Ewan McGregor in this young Lawrence Olivier, is it? 🤔😍
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • BBC Radio Play - Stan

BBC Radio Play - Vincent Price And The Horror Of The English Blood Beast

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Wow, they really got the sound. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ...new look for Eddie....

Iron Maiden reveal details of samurai-inspired 17th studio record Senjutsu   Guitarcom  All Things Guitar
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    BBC Radio Play - Stan

Oh my goodness... 😭 this was so beautiful, I've just listened to it while walking the dogs at the river. Oh wow, so hard too though.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Suspense - The Doctor Prescribed Death

Abbot And Costello Radio Show

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I've always liked Jon & Vangelis. And Jon. And Vangelis.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy