Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• I've always liked Jon & Vangelis. And Jon. And Vangelis.

Why did this song remind me of Rush?
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I've always liked Jon & Vangelis. And Jon. And Vangelis.

Why did this song remind me of Rush?
    ...it's the vocal styling...there is a certain similarity between Jon's range and tone and Geddy's.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...thanks Bev....hadn't been aware of this team-up....nice sound and the lyrics are well sculpted....
    NotaroFlakeNoirBevVincentHedda Gabler
  • ...love me some Bob.....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...thanks Bev....hadn't been aware of this team-up....nice sound and the lyrics are well sculpted....
    My favorite song of theirs is The Friends of Mr. Cairo.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...thanks Bev....hadn't been aware of this team-up....nice sound and the lyrics are well sculpted....
    My favorite song of theirs is The Friends of Mr. Cairo.
    ...love the video for it, and I would compare the sound on that one to some of the work by The Alan Parsons Project....
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...a regional favorite here in Ohio...they were perfect pre-partyin' music when I was in college in the early 80's....

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Uh oh. Isa skeered. 🙀
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Walk this way Irish... that's it... keep coming toward the light.... No, don't look back!
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I like this one a lot....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    I like this one a lot....

Oh my... 😭❤❤❤
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2021
    I loved that so much and have watched it several times...  I completely identify with this little boy.
    We're still waiting for the band, will never stop. ⚘
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I still love this one too.

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • .....nice eclectic mix!.....of the two Irish, I prefer Spearhead, can't go wrong with Alan Parsons.....the animated vid and song is powerful and I like Dark Road Flakester....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...odd, just odd...but then again-it's Beck.....

NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...odd, just odd...but then again-it's Beck.....

I enjoyed it. And not only Beck but Paul. This is the guy involved with yellow Submarine, sgt pepper, mrkite, maxwell’s silver hammer, lucy in  the sky — he’s got a streak of odd too. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...odd, just odd...but then again-it's Beck.....

I enjoyed it. And not only Beck but Paul. This is the guy involved with yellow Submarine, sgt pepper, mrkite, maxwell’s silver hammer, lucy in  the sky — he’s got a streak of odd too. 
    ....I have never been a fan of Beck, just not my thing.....Big Mac?....I know he can be quirky, my main interest was observing the "de-aging" that they did.....
  • ....gotta say....I like it muchly......