Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• We played this version of "A Thousand Years" at my little Nana's service. 

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I just love the video that goes with this song, perfect. 

• I think I'd like this song played, or sung at my service when the time comes. 

• The Shining  - O.S.T.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2020
    I just finished watching Hamilton.

Energetic, creative, informative, touching -- I enjoyed every part of this.  

The determination, dedication and commitment of bringing this to the stage was bordering on unbelievable -- magical. 

How all the cogs have to work together, fit together -- the timing, the rhythm.  Really a thing worth seeing.

My favorite character was King George.  Hilarious!  Then I loved the guy who played Layfette and Thomas Jefferson, Daveed Diggs (who also happens to be in Snowpiercer which I'm watch right now.). What a versatile guy!  And of course, I loved Lin-Manuel Miranda as Hamilton. 

These are the things I will miss when I die.  All the creative stuff that will continue to be made, and I don't get to experience any of it!  Ugh!  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    On a bit of a Metallica vibe this evening Flake?
    I am. Little trip down a nostalgic road.
    Imagine if Dave Mustaine had stayed ... man ... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I just finished watching Hamilton.

The determination, dedication and commitment of bringing this to the stage was bordering on unbelievable -- magical. 

How all the cogs have to work together, fit together -- the timing, the rhythm.  Really a thing worth seeing.

My favorite character was King George.  Hilarious!  Then I loved the guy who played Layfette and Thomas Jefferson, Daveed Diggs (who also happens to be in Snowpiercer which I'm watch right now.). What a versatile guy!  And of course, I loved Lin-Manuel Miranda as Hamilton. 

These are the things I will miss when I die.  All the creative stuff that will continue to be made, and I don't get to experience any of it!  Ugh!  
    Where/how did you see this? 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Lux Radio Theatre  -  Arrowsmith  w/,
    Spencer Tracy & Fay Wray

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Best tribute song ever, I still listen to this frequently. 

NotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:

Disney channel.  A week before Covid hit, I got two new iphones. A free year of Disney was involved.  

It is a fantastic stage production.  Just every aspect of this. Everyone was on the very top of their game. Every department.  

It takes a village to make something so magical.  Loved it.

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • We watched Hamilton last night -- fantastic production, great performances. An emotional rollercoaster.
    NotaroEdwardJohnFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:

Disney channel.  A week before Covid hit, I got two new iphones. A free year of Disney was involved.  

It is a fantastic stage production.  Just every aspect of this. Everyone was on the very top of their game. Every department.  

It takes a village to make something so magical.  Loved it.

We watched Hamilton last night -- fantastic production, great performances. An emotional rollercoaster.
    I would dearly love to see this. After watching the cast sing to the girl that had tickets but couldn't go, I've been wanting to see them perform. 
    Do you think Netflix will ever get it? 
    BevVincentEdwardJohnHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Hard to imagine Disney letting it go to a competitor. 
    FlakeNoirEdwardJohnHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Look who's back: The Boomtown Rats!

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT

That's actually not too bad at all.  :)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerBevVincentGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2020
    Look who's back: The Boomtown Rats!

"Sweet thing
    You make my gums bleed"

"...There's a rumour you're a tumour on my lovestick, alright
    My little sweet thing" 

Hahahahahahaa hilarious. 

• FlakeNoir said:

"Sweet thing
    You make my gums bleed"

My little sweet thing" 

Hahahahahahaa hilarious. 

Oh wait, maybe they're talking about a drug...? Is the "sweet thing" cocaine? (or something else? I don't know much about drugs)

... and today is Monday as well. :)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Thanks for all the great music, Ennio. 

BevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • BBC Radio "Who Goes There? By John W Campbell 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir

....I still don't like Mondays......
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

"Sweet thing
    You make my gums bleed"

My little sweet thing" 

Hahahahahahaa hilarious. 

Oh wait, maybe they're talking about a drug...? Is the "sweet thing" cocaine? (or something else? I don't know much about drugs)

....I'm still a bit off my feed from the term "tumourous lovestick".....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Does this look familiar @fushingfeef?

Positive message to keep sharing:

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • am saddened to learn of Benny's death late last month.....I had the opportunity to interview him years back, and what a genuinely nice man.....sure, he was a "one hit wonder"...BUT, the same song charted THREE different times....sweet peace to you my man.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerfushingfeef