Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

C.B.S. Mystery Radio Theatre - Dracula 

How has your sleep been lately?  Have you gotten the chance and get out and hike?
    Sleep has been poor, sometimes I'll go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but I usually wake after two or three hours and that's me done for the night. Sometimes I'll stay awake the whole night, lately I've been dropping off when I sit down for lunch, cat naps are better than nothing I suppose. I haven't been out for a hike since lockdown, the easing of restrictions a few weeks ago increased the distance we could travel from 5km to 20km but I haven't been able to get up to Kilmashogue for good walk, have had plenty of walks close to home in the evenings but at weekends we seem to spend most of the free time pottering around in the garden. 
    Hopefully you can get back to Kilmashogue soon.  You have a beautiful country.  
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

Those were so pretty.  I loved the Deer Hunter and I had never heard that Black Sabbath.  Beautiful photographs they showed with the music.
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

C.B.S. Mystery Radio Theatre - Dracula 

How has your sleep been lately?  Have you gotten the chance and get out and hike?
    Sleep has been poor, sometimes I'll go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but I usually wake after two or three hours and that's me done for the night. Sometimes I'll stay awake the whole night, lately I've been dropping off when I sit down for lunch, cat naps are better than nothing I suppose. I haven't been out for a hike since lockdown, the easing of restrictions a few weeks ago increased the distance we could travel from 5km to 20km but I haven't been able to get up to Kilmashogue for good walk, have had plenty of walks close to home in the evenings but at weekends we seem to spend most of the free time pottering around in the garden. 
    Hopefully you can get back to Kilmashogue soon.  You have a beautiful country.  
    Yeah there are some beautiful places here, I haven't visited most of them though, shame on me.  You've got some stunning scenery over there too, if I had the funds I think I'd just spend the rest of my life travelling, seeing the beauty of the world we live in. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • The CBS Mystery Radio Theatre  -  The Hand

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Oh girl, that made me cry...  :'(  <3 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Can't remember if I posted this one before...

This was very sad and sweet, several times that camera appeared to be slow-rolling down a street that could so easily be mine. This is distinctly Kiwi.
    Thanks for the share Bev. 
    BevVincentNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Oh girl, that made me cry...  :'(  <3 
    ....yep, the purity pushed ye old emotions button for me as well.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Can't remember if I posted this one before...

This was very sad and sweet, several times that camera appeared to be slow-rolling down a street that could so easily be mine. This is distinctly Kiwi.
    Thanks for the share Bev. 
    .....nice work from Neil and Stevie....kudos to co-writer Ms. McVie as well....I hope it raises a ton of money for the homeless folk who are all to often overlooked as mere shadows on the concrete....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020
    Notaro said:

The CBS Mystery Radio Theatre  -  The Hand

I love the movie, The Hand starring Michael Caine.  He said it was one of the worst films he ever made and everyone seems to hate this movie but me,  I actually bought it!  Michael said he made it because he needed a garage added onto his house.  But, as bad as it might be, if you watch Caine's performance, he is brilliant in it and gives 150%.  You truly believe his descent into madness.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I remember that movie, Oliver Stone wrote the screenplay, I really enjoyed it, strangely it's not available on dvd or blu-ray over here.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    I remember that movie, Oliver Stone wrote the screenplay, I really enjoyed it, strangely it's not available on dvd or blu-ray over here.
    yes!  Oliver Stone, can you imagine?  That's too bad  you can't get it.  I think Michael gives an outstanding performance in it.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    I remember that movie, Oliver Stone wrote the screenplay, I really enjoyed it, strangely it's not available on dvd or blu-ray over here.
    yes!  Oliver Stone, can you imagine?  That's too bad  you can't get it.  I think Michael gives an outstanding performance in it.
    He always gives his all to a movie, even Jaws The Revenge is just about watchable because he's in it. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    He always gives his all to a movie, even Jaws The Revenge is just about watchable because he's in it. 
    He really does.  No matter what, he really does.  He's a fascinating man.  He is my favorite actor.  I adore him.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Suspense  -  The Man Who Thought He Was Edward G. Robinson 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

I really liked him. nice.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Lux Radio Theatre  - Key Largo

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • BBC Radio  -  Jonas

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The Mercury Theatre  -  Around The World In 80 Days

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The Campbell Playhouse  -  Beau Geste

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I am way behind in all my radio dramas!  But I appreciate this spot to come to and browse.   Some days I have blocks of time that are perfect for one of of these.

I appreciate the selections.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • If you need to chill after a rough day, check this one out...

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT