Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....ok, I quit.....I'm taking my toys and I'm going home......
    Go to youtube.  Under the video is that curved arrow that says "share."  Click on that.  It will bring up a box and to the right it says "copy."  Just click copy and drop it here with copy paste option.

.....ladies and gentlemen, HE HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!.....Deej makes it possible for the fat old dog to learn a new trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I feel so smart, I may re-take my SAT's!.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....ok, I quit.....I'm taking my toys and I'm going home......
    Go to youtube.  Under the video is that curved arrow that says "share."  Click on that.  It will bring up a box and to the right it says "copy."  Just click copy and drop it here with copy paste option.

.....ladies and gentlemen, HE HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!.....Deej makes it possible for the fat old dog to learn a new trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I feel so smart, I may re-take my SAT's!.....
    hahahhaaoheohaa!  Great remake of Rock with You.  I just don't see that voice coming out of this guy! wow.
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • That was beautiful.
    Notaro
  • ....I am usually VERY critical of artists, having been around music for so long-but so far, I have no reservations about Teddy, he is an unparalleled talent in my book.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Way to go Scott, as the great Homer said, " You're one of us beautiful people now".  :D

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020
    Notaro said:
    Way to go Scott, as the great Homer said, " You're one of us beautiful people now".  :D

I am a beautiful butterfly - Imgur
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • CBS Radio Mystery Theatre  - Dracula 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • The Mercury Theatre On The Air - Counselor At Law

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • The Campbell Playhouse  - The Green Goddess 

• CBS Radio Mystery Theatre - The Tell Tale Heart 

• The Campbell Playhouse  -  Mutiny On The Bounty 

• New single from Bruce Hornsby

Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

Love Creedence.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • New single from Bruce Hornsby

....had lost track of him once my full time radio gig wound down.....glad to know he's still out there....
    NotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020

NotaroFlakeNoir
  • Backed by a youth orchestra

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Backed by a youth orchestra

Oh Bev, this choked me up pretty good.  This is my favorite Styx song and brought back such memories.

Thanks for sharing.
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Here's another song from the same concert -- a new one

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I loved that, it was beautiful.

Looking at that obviously very talented kid orchestra, I had a vicarious moment of what that would feel like.  To be involved in something so creative and beautiful. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I loved that, it was beautiful.

Looking at that obviously very talented kid orchestra, I had a vicarious moment of what that would feel like.  To be involved in something so creative and beautiful. 
    I was imagining what it must be like to direct an orchestra under those circumstances. I'm pretty sure Styx's drummer was setting the pace, so she'd have to keep a close watch on him for guidance.