Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Neesy said:
    This morning I feel like a zombie - today I need to get out there and transplant two plants - a yarrow and a nepeta (AKA cat mint or cat nip) - they attract butterflies and bees.
    It's definitely fall out there

cat said:
    I have had a nice weekend. Went and watched the littles in their last fall sports games. RJ in football...he almost scored a touchdown! And Sage in soccer. She has learned to be more aggressive this season! Froze my patootie off but it was fun. 

The rest of the time, just reading for the most part. It has been a chilly weekend. Fall is definitely here. Only 50 at 2 pm and a low of 36 expected tonight. And windy. Spitting rain here and there. 

Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤

Bug hugs to you too cat - up here it's around 8 C and they are predicting it will be cool for the rest of the week but no frost as yet thank God

I got a robocall early this morning and on the second time around, when they said press 1 to accept the charges and 2 to cancel I pressed 2 - oy vey what a dummy. I never actually spoke to anyone but normally I just hang up. I must have been half asleep

Now I am wondering if something weird is going to happen to my phone bill or something dumb like that :o
    Yeah T Mobile If a random strangers wants to pay my phone bill let them  You weirdos  Funny memes about life Laugh Funny quotes
    NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Sundrop said:
    Feels like forever since I've checked in.  I'll try to do better, I promise.  
    Went kayaking on Saturday.  Damn near jumped out of the thing when a huge brown spider decided to hitch a ride.  Yep, I screamed like a teenaged girl running from Jason.
    I don't care who knows it.....I'm terrified of a spider.  
    I'd post a photo of one, but I can't stand to look at it.  If you google huge water spider, you'll see it.  It was the size of my palm.  
    BLACK Oval Kayaking GETS ME WET Sticker Decal yak funny kayaker kayak 3 x  5 inch - Walmartcom - Walmartcom :D 
    SundropNotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:
    Went kayaking on Saturday.  Damn near jumped out of the thing when a huge brown spider decided to hitch a ride.  Yep, I screamed like a teenaged girl running from Jason.
    I'd post a photo of one, but I can't stand to look at it.  If you google huge water spider, you'll see it.  It was the size of my palm.  
    You had me at: Size of a palm.  Eegads!

i miss kayaking. Can’t do it anymore by myself like i used to.  Do you fish off your kayak? They have actual fishing kayaks, but mine was just a regular one. 

I would go to our local lake with an umbrella, book, drink. I’d paddle out a bit, turn around , watch the beach and the  people, drowse and read my book.  

It is so relaxing.
    I haven't fished off this one yet, but there are smallmouth bass in the river.  I might try it next year.  I don't eat fish, but I like to catch them, tell them how nice they are and turn them loose.    
    Kayaking is very relaxing, and it has become a good alternative for me now that heading to the beach every weekend is off the table.  There's water, sunshine, good friends, people watching, and fun!  

Fishing Funny Photo Follow us With images  Kayak fishing Tarpon  fishing Fishing humor
    SundropNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:
    You had me at: Size of a palm.  Eegads!

i miss kayaking. Can’t do it anymore by myself like i used to.  Do you fish off your kayak? They have actual fishing kayaks, but mine was just a regular one. 

I would go to our local lake with an umbrella, book, drink. I’d paddle out a bit, turn around , watch the beach and the  people, drowse and read my book.  

It is so relaxing.
    I haven't fished off this one yet, but there are smallmouth bass in the river.  I might try it next year.  I don't eat fish, but I like to catch them, tell them how nice they are and turn them loose.    
    Kayaking is very relaxing, and it has become a good alternative for me now that heading to the beach every weekend is off the table.  There's water, sunshine, good friends, people watching, and fun!  

I wouldn’t fish to keep. Just catch and release.  I like how you do it — who doesn’t like to be told they are nice?
    GNTLGNTSundropNotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • What the end of Patch Tuesday means for businesses  Naked Security

(((all in need or not)))
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Awwww. I wish they would’ve left them together. They were buds having a great time cussing. They could’ve been placed in an adult area only 🤣😂😍
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundropcat
  • Notaro said:

Didn't @not_nadine have an African grey? They're very smart birds

African grey parrot Animated Picture Codes and Downloads  38758171318178038  Blingeecom

Not much going on here today - I did replant the two cat mint plants and the yarrow. Now I am eyeing my bergamot plants and thinking I might have enough time to put those in the main garden before it gets too cold. (I think they are safe in zone 3)

Hope everyone is having a great Taco Tuesday :)
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • Hi @Neesy ~ yes I did have Pepperbird the African Grey.  He was so intellegent that it was scary but good.  I miss him alot. 
     :) 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Today is Wackeldackel Day

Color illustrating of a nodding dachsund figure in the back window of a car
    The word Wackeldackel comes from "wackel" meaning wobble, and "dackel" meaning dachshund.
    SundropHedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • So, the wife of our sheriff is my client.  While doing her hair the other day, I mentioned that I was looking for a hay bale to use in an outdoor fall decor scene. She says she has one that she will give me, I just need to come pick it up.  Awesome. 
    Yesterday, I picked it up, and as I was backing out of the driveway,  I sneezed, jerked the steering wheel, and ran over the post they have in the yard with the house number on it.
    I was so embarrassed to call and tell her what I had done, but she way really nice and told me not to worry about it.  I'm still awfully embarrassed.   I hope the sheriff doesn't recognize my name when it's time to sign off on my hand gun permit.......
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • That was a helluva sneeze!
    spideymancatSundropGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
    The post was only about a foot from the driveway,  but still..... 
    catGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Today is Wackeldackel Day

Color illustrating of a nodding dachsund figure in the back window of a car
    The word Wackeldackel comes from "wackel" meaning wobble, and "dackel" meaning dachshund.
    Your Store Wishlist  Page 4  Frontier Forums
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    So, the wife of our sheriff is my client.  While doing her hair the other day, I mentioned that I was looking for a hay bale to use in an outdoor fall decor scene. She says she has one that she will give me, I just need to come pick it up.  Awesome. 
    Yesterday, I picked it up, and as I was backing out of the driveway,  I sneezed, jerked the steering wheel, and ran over the post they have in the yard with the house number on it.
    I was so embarrassed to call and tell her what I had done, but she way really nice and told me not to worry about it.  I'm still awfully embarrassed.   I hope the sheriff doesn't recognize my name when it's time to sign off on my hand gun permit.......
    Buford T Justice Quotes - Comicspipelinecom
    NotaroFlakeNoirSundropspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
    Sneeze Town GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    NotaroFlakeNoirSundropspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    So, the wife of our sheriff is my client.  While doing her hair the other day, I mentioned that I was looking for a hay bale to use in an outdoor fall decor scene. She says she has one that she will give me, I just need to come pick it up.  Awesome. 
    I'm so sorry Sunny, I know you felt and still feel bad.. but I'm laughing my arse off here. 🤣
    I I friggen hate sneezing when I'm driving,  especially when approaching busy intersections. 😳
    NotaroGNTLGNTSundropspideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    I'm so sorry Sunny, I know you felt and still feel bad.. but I'm laughing my arse off here. 🤣
    I I friggen hate sneezing when I'm driving,  especially when approaching busy intersections. 😳
    40 Best Sign Fails  out loud laughter images  funny signs bones funny  funny pictures
    SundropFlakeNoirNotarospideymancatHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    I laughed too.....especially after I told her how embarrassed I was and she told me that what I did wasn't nearly as embarrassing as the day the sheriff ran into their truck with the patrol car.   :D
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymancatHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    I laughed too.....especially after I told her how embarrassed I was and she told me that what I did wasn't nearly as embarrassing as the day the sheriff ran into their truck with the patrol car.   :D
    🤣🤣🤣 Oh you're totally off the hook after hearing that. 
    NotarospideymancatSundropHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Pin on Happy Thursday (((all in need or not)))
    catSundropHedda GablerNeesyNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Good morning and Happy Thursday!

The boys all left a while ago to go hunting. Just been sitting in the quiet, reading and having coffee.  But it is time to get Ali up for school. 

Have some chores to do, but hope to knock them out quick and get back to my book. 

Have a great day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤
    spideymanSundropHedda GablerNeesyNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Good morning and Happy Thursday!

The boys all left a while ago to go hunting. Just been sitting in the quiet, reading and having coffee.  But it is time to get Ali up for school. 

Have some chores to do, but hope to knock them out quick and get back to my book. 

Have a great day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤

Sounds nice and peaceful - I have a book that is due today so I guess I better go finish it up. As long as I have it in the book return before 10 a.m. tomorrow I won't get a fine.

first day of october  Tumblr

Hope everyone is having a good day - here it's supposed to go down to 1C so guess I will be covering up my plants with sheets again :|

GNTLGNTHedda GablercatspideymanNotaroSundrop
  • Happy Friday uploaded by Snoopy on We Heart It

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyNotaroSundrop