Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Marsha said:
    I'd thought I'd take a month off but all of a sudden it's been 2-1/2. Spent a lot of the summer trying to get my gardens back in shape after not doing any gardening for the past 3 summers. The weather is definitely cooling off now, though, and I'm spending more time back inside so going to look around and see how things work here. How's everybody doing?
    .....well slap my butt and call me Scotty!!!!!.....ya made it!!!!.....
    25 GIFs That Perfectly Describe How Excited We Are for April  StyleCaster
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • cat said:
    I'm playing catch up in the house. I know I talk too much about cleaning. I wish that my house was as clean as it should be, when that is all I do. But my daily aches and pains are getting worse and I really don't do what I should. Or I do, and pay for it with even more pain and then everything falls apart and then I am stuck in a vicious cycle. I am trying to find some sort of happy medium. 

My dr said I need to move more. And, eat more. I am struggling with both. Eating more to lose weight sounds wrong.  I don't mean she told me to eat more calories, I am supposed to be cutting out carbs.  But I am supposed to eat early because I almost never do. She says it will get my motor running and help. 

Anyway, just some things I have had on my mind. Sometimes it helps to write it down. 

Just taking it slow with lots of breaks and concentrating on one thing at a time. 

Have a great day. ❤ 

10 Best House cleaning funny images  funny bones funny ecards funny
    catspideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    I'm playing catch up in the house. I know I talk too much about cleaning. I wish that my house was as clean as it should be, when that is all I do. But my daily aches and pains are getting worse and I really don't do what I should. Or I do, and pay for it with even more pain and then everything falls apart and then I am stuck in a vicious cycle. I am trying to find some sort of happy medium. 

My dr said I need to move more. And, eat more. I am struggling with both. Eating more to lose weight sounds wrong.  I don't mean she told me to eat more calories, I am supposed to be cutting out carbs.  But I am supposed to eat early because I almost never do. She says it will get my motor running and help. 

Anyway, just some things I have had on my mind. Sometimes it helps to write it down. 

Just taking it slow with lots of breaks and concentrating on one thing at a time. 

Have a great day. ❤ 

10 Best House cleaning funny images  funny bones funny ecards funny
    🤢 Never have mistaken the toilet brush for a microphone. 

😀
    spideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Marsha said:
    I'd thought I'd take a month off but all of a sudden it's been 2-1/2. Spent a lot of the summer trying to get my gardens back in shape after not doing any gardening for the past 3 summers. The weather is definitely cooling off now, though, and I'm spending more time back inside so going to look around and see how things work here. How's everybody doing?
    Welcome!  I'm waiting for all the photos on your projects you will be doing once you get trapped inside.  No Arizona plans for the winter?

Already have my plane ticket booked to fly out on December 30th and return to Maine June 1st. If it snows after I get back like it did this year on May 9th, then I give up!
    FlakeNoirBevVincentNotarospideymancatNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Happy HuMp Day   Happy wednesday quotes Hump day quotes Great  day quotes

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoircatNeesyNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • Marsha said:

Marsha Marsha Marsha!

Kind Love GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

Funny how time flies, eh? I hope you're enjoying retirement ♥ <3

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Marsha said:
    Marsha said:
    Welcome!  I'm waiting for all the photos on your projects you will be doing once you get trapped inside.  No Arizona plans for the winter?

Already have my plane ticket booked to fly out on December 30th and return to Maine June 1st. If it snows after I get back like it did this year on May 9th, then I give up!
    Funny Boston  New Englan humor D Massachusetts memes - facebook  Winter  humor Cabin fever Snow humor
    FlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    Marsha said:

Funny Boston  New Englan humor D Massachusetts memes - facebook  Winter  humor Cabin fever Snow humor
    I love this.  If we get snow this year, I am so doing this.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • Thursday Graphics  PicGifscom  (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTNeesy
  • Happy Thursday Friday Eve , Tet!  Sending you love and green lights!    Nice to see @Marsha posting again!  

((All in need or not))
    spideymannot_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarshaSundrop
  • Marsha who(m)?
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesyHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaSundrop
  • Marsha who(m)?
    Article A retailer just made a bust of this famous facepalm meme and its  glorious
    FlakeNoirspideymanNeesyHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaSundrop
  •      

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Pin by Claudia OBrien on Days of the week quotes  Snoopy funny Snoopy  and woodstock Snoopy

(((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....mandated OT......AGAIN.....grumble, mumble, piss and moan....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Inspiring Monday Motivation Quotes To Scare Off Monday Blues

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....mandated OT......AGAIN.....grumble, mumble, piss and moan....

Another Monday Morning Free Good Morning eCards Greeting Cards  123  Greetings

Good Day to all - how did your OT go @GNTLGNT ?

It's pretty windy here today - we have someone coming over today to look at the doorbell that doesn't work anymore. Hoping ADT tech can figure out what the problem is so I can see who is coming up to the door [or - at the very least - give me a functional doorbell!]

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymancat
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....mandated OT......AGAIN.....grumble, mumble, piss and moan....

Another Monday Morning Free Good Morning eCards Greeting Cards  123  Greetings

Good Day to all - how did your OT go @GNTLGNT ?

It's pretty windy here today - we have someone coming over today to look at the doorbell that doesn't work anymore. Hoping ADT tech can figure out what the problem is so I can see who is coming up to the door [or - at the very least - give me a functional doorbell!]

...it went, and I'm hit AGAIN Wednesday into Thursday....1am to 1pm....I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.......nope, still not believing it.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymancatNeesy
  • B 121719  Tuesday 2nd year  cte Design  Creative Media (((all in need or not)))
    catHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • spideyman said:
    B 121719  Tuesday 2nd year  cte Design  Creative Media (((all in need or not)))
    It DOES feel like it has been a long week already! 
    Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • cat said:
    spideyman said:

Hope that finger heals soon Cat! (That really was a freak accident)

So we got an electrician in yesterday - it turned out he was originally from Manchester England and had been here 10 years.

We have a Skybell doorbell that works now - it takes video and is motion activated plus if someone rings the bell we can talk with them through our phone app

:)

Hilarious Galleries  Lol So True One Direction  Relatable post funny Lol  so true Funny gif

We decided to take turns going out to the front stoop and ringing the bell (wow) - where's that facepalm smiley?

GNTLGNTspideymancatFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    cat said:
    spideyman said:

Hope that finger heals soon Cat! (That really was a freak accident)

So we got an electrician in yesterday - it turned out he was originally from Manchester England and had been here 10 years.

We have a Skybell doorbell that works now - it takes video and is motion activated plus if someone rings the bell we can talk with them through our phone app

:)

Hilarious Galleries  Lol So True One Direction  Relatable post funny Lol  so true Funny gif

We decided to take turns going out to the front stoop and ringing the bell (wow) - where's that facepalm smiley?

Cheezburger - I Can Has Cheezburger  Failblog  Memebase  All In One  Juicy Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny Pictures - Cheezburger
    spideymancatFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy