Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    Friday again/Saturday downunder.  Wishing all a good day ahead. Be safe, be well, take care. (((all in need or not)))
    Ditto this to my Northerners... (basically everyone else) :D 
    I guess it depends on your perspective. :)
    Huh?
    ... :)
    GNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    spideyman said:
    Friday again/Saturday downunder.  Wishing all a good day ahead. Be safe, be well, take care. (((all in need or not)))
    Ditto this to my Northerners... (basically everyone else) :D 
    I guess it depends on your perspective. :)
    Huh?
    ....just EJ being EJ......I think it was a reference to compass points and how those would vary depending on your geographic location.....gee, isn't breaking down quips fun????....
    Trust me my friend ... you don't wanna know what I'm thinking. :)

GNTLGNT
  • edited July 2020
    He’s back!!! Well, a relative mayhap....

....Croco-Toad??....
    doyoulove19NotaroHedda GablerSundropcatFlakeNoirOut of Order
  • ...Bev?.....just curiosity-nothing more.....how are the Points/Leaders numbers compiled?.....
    BevVincentOut of Ordercatdoyoulove19
  • Like (I just changed the icon): 5 points
    Wise: 4
    Awesome: 3
    LOL: 2
    WTF: 1
    Spam -5
    Out of OrderGNTLGNTspideymancatHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • read the zen of pooh i believe winnie is very enlighteded

(((all in need or not)))
    Out of OrdercatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Where’s fljoe0? Isn’t it Taco Tuesday?😜
    catHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTSundropFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2020
    Like (I just changed the icon): 5 points
    Spam -5
    I think I accidentally made a spam post last night when I posted too quickly right after another one. I was trying to correct a typo, but it was in a PM so I couldn't edit it. I would never intentionally post spam to your site Bev, I doubt any of us would.  :o
    Notarodoyoulove19spideymanGNTLGNTSundropHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Spam -5
    I think I accidentally made a spam post last night when I posted too quickly right after another one. I was trying to correct a typo, but it was in a PM so I couldn't edit it. I would never intentionally post spam to your site Bev, I doubt any of us would.  :o
    ahem ... :)
    GNTLGNT
  • Where’s fljoe0? Isn’t it Taco Tuesday?😜
    I have been instructed by Joe to tell you that they have beer over at the Playground. :)
    GNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Spam -5
    Oh sorry I meant any self-respecting law-abiding, half-decent citizen. 
    :D ... sorry, it was just too tempting. 
    GNTLGNTSundropHedda Gablercat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Spam -5
    Oh sorry I meant any self-respecting law-abiding, half-decent citizen. 
    :D ... sorry, it was just too tempting. 
    Oh No She Didnt GIFs  Tenor
    Notarodoyoulove19spideymanOut of OrderFlakeNoirHedda Gablercat
  • happy wednesday winnie the pooh - Wednesday graphics for Facebook (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTNotaroOut of Orderdoyoulove19FlakeNoirHedda GablercatHollyGolightly
  • Anyone else miss Mal, yep, me too. And the other Canadians.

Edit: did not know Bev is Canadian, very cool. :)
    FlakeNoircatOut of OrderGNTLGNT

Yeah I do, Mal was super good value. Very understated, funny and fun. 
    Hedda GablercatNotaroSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNT

Born and raised...been in the US for 30 years and a citizen of both countries, but I still think of myself as Canadian.
    FlakeNoircatNotaroEdwardJohnSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    44 Best Funny Winnie-the-Pooh memes images in 2020  Winnie the
    Once again... so conflicted. No sorry, I can't decide. Just know Scott, that I'm giving you 50% lol and 50 % WTF. :D 
    Hedda GablercatNotarospideymanSundropOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNT

Born and raised...been in the US for 30 years and a citizen of both countries, but I still think of myself as Canadian.
    Eh? 
    Apologies, I'll be leaving. :)
    Out of OrderGNTLGNT
  • Passing a message on... Frank, from the Playground, sends his regards to everyone.
    catHollyGolightlySundropNotaroFlakeNoirOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Hello friends! Hope you are all doing great, staying cool, not getting COVID, and enjoying life in spite of all the craziness. I'm doing pretty swell.  It's hot but we got a fantastic storm today and I've got some new headphones.  I just don't enjoy earbuds- they are so hard to handle and keep and charge and UGH!!  So the Ogre got me old school plug in headphones (they can be wireless, but no thank you!).  I love them - 1000 times better than earbuds.  It feels like 1982.  I'm in love.   Noise cancelling - just shut the world out.

I wish I had some excitement to share.  Alas, nope. Just hot and same as it ever was, except with a pandemic.  

NotaroFlakeNoircatspideymanOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Huh, I have not been too controversial here, I think that's progress. :)
    BevVincentspideymanOut of OrderGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Hello friends! Hope you are all doing great, staying cool, not getting COVID, and enjoying life in spite of all the craziness. I'm doing pretty swell.  It's hot but we got a fantastic storm today and I've got some new headphones.  I just don't enjoy earbuds- they are so hard to handle and keep and charge and UGH!!  So the Ogre got me old school plug in headphones (they can be wireless, but no thank you!).  I love them - 1000 times better than earbuds.  It feels like 1982.  I'm in love.   Noise cancelling - just shut the world out.

I wish I had some excitement to share.  Alas, nope. Just hot and same as it ever was, except with a pandemic.  

Hey!
    catspideymanOut of OrderGNTLGNT

Hi Holly-Polly! It's so good to see you. I got some noise canceling headphones for Christmas, I went for wireless so I could use them everywhere, I only had buds before that too... will never go back now. 
    NotarocatspideymanOut of Orderdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop