Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Hubby is on nights so we were quiet patriots. ;) Had tacos for dinner. 
    spideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Come and tell us how you celebrated your 4th U.Sians... particularly describe in (great) detail the food you made/ate... I'm hungry. 
    I celebrated Independence Day by puting on Mel Gibson's The Patriot, which is excellent. Then Braveheart ... FREEEDOM! :)
    catspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • My wife and I almost always have homemade pizza on Saturdays. Watched Hamilton. Drank wine.

I really need to see this.  Was it amazing?
    BevVincentcatNotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Come and tell us how you celebrated your 4th U.Sians... particularly describe in (great) detail the food you made/ate... I'm hungry. 
    I celebrated Independence Day by puting on Mel Gibson's The Patriot, which is excellent. Then Braveheart ... FREEEDOM! :)

Have you seen Rob Roy with Liam Neeson? It's really good.
    catEdwardJohnNotarospideymanFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • My wife and I almost always have homemade pizza on Saturdays. Watched Hamilton. Drank wine.

It was. It's a commitment -- 2 hrs 40 minutes, but well worth it. An emotional rollercoaster.
    catNotarospideymanFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Did nothing. Ate nothing fun.  Watched my neighborhood light up. Cats scared. 
    Aww, poor babies... give the boys a hug for me. (but quickly and stealthily, because... claws)

And go eat something yummy dammit. xox
    catspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Hi all. Took a little break from Message Boarding. Hope everyone is well. 4th was noisy. Gun fire in addition to fireworks. Lots of critters hiding.  Now T storms are rolling in- more hiding. 
    Going to try to catch up on the happenings here.  Be well , be safe. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroEdwardJohnHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19

It was. It's a commitment -- 2 hrs 40 minutes, but well worth it. An emotional rollercoaster.
    2 hours 40 minutes. Reminds me of the LOTR's trilogy. Watched them all on the big screen and needed to pee so bad. Every single one of them. 
    BevVincentNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • edited July 2020
    spideyman said:
    Hi all. Took a little break from Message Boarding. Hope everyone is well. 4th was noisy. Gun fire in addition to fireworks. Lots of critters hiding.  Now T storms are rolling in- more hiding. 
    Good to see you here Spidey. :) 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • spideyman said:
    Hi all. Took a little break from Message Boarding. Hope everyone is well. 4th was noisy. Gun fire in addition to fireworks. Lots of critters hiding.  Now T storms are rolling in- more hiding. 
    Hi Spidey, welcome back  :)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • Bev, can we trun you into a Buckie Thistle fan? :)
    GNTLGNTcat
    Are they a hockey team?  B)
    NotaroEdwardJohnGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
    Are they a hockey team?  B)
    What the Americans call "soccer", but sure, if that will make you a fan, they are a ... hockey team. :)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • ...worked a 12 on the holiday and Tracy was by her lonesome.....pretty ho-hum, got us Subway and then I crawled into the fart sack-had to be back to work at 5am......FREEDOM!!!!......or as the man would have said.....EXCELSIOR!!!!....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    2 hours 40 minutes. Reminds me of the LOTR's trilogy. Watched them all on the big screen and needed to pee so bad. Every single one of them. 
    Hahaha!!  I did the same.  And for Return of the King, I was 8 months pregnant and said to hubby, I don't care if I go into labor, we are not leaving until after the credits are done!! :smiley:
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Happy Hump day Tet!  We just got back from the beach, where we took a break from TV and computers and just enjoyed the moments.

Hope you all are well.  It's great to see everyone on here.  Cool article about the football team, EJ!
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Howdy doyoulove, back from the beach, I'm jealous, I'm stuck in work listening to torrential rain bouncing off the windows all day....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Happy Hump day Tet!  We just got back from the beach, where we took a break from TV and computers and just enjoyed the moments.

Hope you all are well.  It's great to see everyone on here.  Cool article about the football team, EJ!
    Great to see you again DoYa, that sounds like a lot fun... oooh summer, I miss you.
    NotaroHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19

Hello!  So glad you enjoyed your time.
    NotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Went to my hillbilly sister's place out in the sticks........many chickens and dogs, all squawking and barking. Grilled hamburgers, well, grilled charcoal with some hamburger flavored patties actually. I hate that charcoal aftertaste...blech. The fireworks table was set up about 5 feet at first from where we were all sitting, almost took a rocket to the eyeball, politely suggested we move the fireworks display table to an acceptable range from the spectators, had to convince my sister's boyfriend and my nephew that we weren't "wimps" for wanting to sit further away and not get immolated. Watched my nephew get into hella argument with his baby mama, he left, she cried, and most of the people there were crocked on Corona.....listened to .38 Special and Skynyrd coming from rigged up huge speakers on the front porch of their trailer, where the chickens and dogs co-dwell.......WELCOME TO ARKANSAS!!!!;) "We aren't too smart, but we have a real good time." - Spencer from the movie Southern Comfort....lol
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • ghost19 said:
    Went to my hillbilly sister's place out in the sticks........many chickens and dogs, all squawking and barking. Grilled hamburgers, well, grilled charcoal with some hamburger flavored patties actually. I hate that charcoal aftertaste...blech. The fireworks table was set up about 5 feet at first from where we were all sitting, almost took a rocket to the eyeball, politely suggested we move the fireworks display table to an acceptable range from the spectators, had to convince my sister's boyfriend and my nephew that we weren't "wimps" for wanting to sit further away and not get immolated. Watched my nephew get into hella argument with his baby mama, he left, she cried, and most of the people there were crocked on Corona.....listened to .38 Special and Skynyrd coming from rigged up huge speakers on the front porch of their trailer, where the chickens and dogs co-dwell.......WELCOME TO ARKANSAS!!!!;) "We aren't too smart, but we have a real good time." - Spencer from the movie Southern Comfort....lol
    ....but you guys got a lovely photo souvenir to tote home.....
    HiLlBiLlY pArTy
    EdwardJohnNotaroghost19spideymanHedda Gablercat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:
    Went to my hillbilly sister's place out in the sticks........many chickens and dogs, all squawking and barking. Grilled hamburgers, well, grilled charcoal with some hamburger flavored patties actually. I hate that charcoal aftertaste...blech. The fireworks table was set up about 5 feet at first from where we were all sitting, almost took a rocket to the eyeball, politely suggested we move the fireworks display table to an acceptable range from the spectators, had to convince my sister's boyfriend and my nephew that we weren't "wimps" for wanting to sit further away and not get immolated. Watched my nephew get into hella argument with his baby mama, he left, she cried, and most of the people there were crocked on Corona.....listened to .38 Special and Skynyrd coming from rigged up huge speakers on the front porch of their trailer, where the chickens and dogs co-dwell.......WELCOME TO ARKANSAS!!!!;) "We aren't too smart, but we have a real good time." - Spencer from the movie Southern Comfort....lol
    ....but you guys got a lovely photo souvenir to tote home.....
    HiLlBiLlY pArTy
    Dear God ... 
    GNTLGNTcat
  • ghost19 said:
    Nice to see you, Ghost... happy you didn't get fire-worked my friend! (also that there were no repeat BBQ disasters) 
    Notaroghost19Hedda GablercatGNTLGNT
  • ghost19 said:
    Fireworks and ghost- wow. Glad you stayed safe. 
    ghost19Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTNotaro