Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Ok dammit, you buttholes have been over here for like a month or more!! 

I’m hurt! 😹
    He's been here 2 seconds and found a cat emoji. Where the hell is the cat emoji?

Are you THAT old? Sheesh....
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Hi guys. 

How is everyone doing? 

@GNTLGNT I did not know about Tracy's surgery! That is just what my Scott had done a few years back. I can see her in the recliner with the sling and the cooling machine very well in my mind's eye! 

I hope she heals well and PT goes great. Sending my best wishes and tons of healing vibes! 

Full day here, one kid had dentist appointment at 8, all went well. His wisdom teeth are visible on regular xray so we go back next week for a panoramic xray, to see where we are as far as needing to remove them are. He has had no tenderness yet but the dentist could feel one of them under the gums. Other kid has her dentist appointment at 12:30. 

Then later we are taking a little roadtrip, Scott bought another gun safe. Going to pick it up and then when we get home, I will stand WAY back while they try to get this big heavy thing in the house and downstairs!  :D

Have a great day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all!  <3
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • You had a busy day cat,when you say another gun safe.....how many do you have already? Stay safe and be well. 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    You had a busy day cat,when you say another gun safe.....how many do you have already? Stay safe and be well. 
    Just one.  :D We are a gun loving family. Haha. This new one is bigger...we did not let our son who just moved out take his with him, too many variables when sharing an apartment with friends. So we needed a place to put his guns, he had always had them hung on a gun rack in his room. Unloaded, of course.  When he gets his own place in a few years, the smaller safe will be gifted to him. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Ok, sounds good, gun culture is out of my league, I've gone hunting with my father fa few times for small game years ago but never actually owned a gun myself. 
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • edited July 2020
    cat said:
    Hi guys. 

How is everyone doing? 

@GNTLGNT I did not know about Tracy's surgery! That is just what my Scott had done a few years back. I can see her in the recliner with the sling and the cooling machine very well in my mind's eye! 

I hope she heals well and PT goes great. Sending my best wishes and tons of healing vibes! 

Full day here, one kid had dentist appointment at 8, all went well. His wisdom teeth are visible on regular xray so we go back next week for a panoramic xray, to see where we are as far as needing to remove them are. He has had no tenderness yet but the dentist could feel one of them under the gums. Other kid has her dentist appointment at 12:30. 

Then later we are taking a little roadtrip, Scott bought another gun safe. Going to pick it up and then when we get home, I will stand WAY back while they try to get this big heavy thing in the house and downstairs!  :D

Years ago,  my kid had a tooth hurting.  So get him in there and yep cavity.  But, while he was there, the dentist said, I can take these wisdom teeth out right now.  And I said, DO IT!  I'm sure my kid was looking at me in terror but I ignored him. All 4 were erupted and the doc, through xrays, said that they would be really easy to pop out. And they were.

Good luck!
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Good to be here everyone. :)
    GNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19

I’m hurt! 😹
    I think I've been here since about 2006... I'm a bit worried about what that might make me.

@GNTLGNT ; :cookie:
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • 'mornng tet.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • 'mornng tet.
    Morning/afternoon  :)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • Good day Tet. :)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    Notaro said:
    You had a busy day cat,when you say another gun safe.....how many do you have already? Stay safe and be well. 
    Just one.  :D We are a gun loving family. Haha. This new one is bigger...we did not let our son who just moved out take his with him, too many variables when sharing an apartment with friends. So we needed a place to put his guns, he had always had them hung on a gun rack in his room. Unloaded, of course.  When he gets his own place in a few years, the smaller safe will be gifted to him. 

Weirdly enough, my great-grandfather was allowed to keep his M1 Grand that he used during the war, wouldn't do that nowadays right enough. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Tracy's surgery went fantastic!.....torn rotator cuff repaired and frozen shoulder joint opened up, so she will have full range of motion back.....will take some time, but she'll be back to her old self.....currently she's zonked out.....lots of sleepy goop in the OR and hell, she can't even walk.....so, she's in her recliner, hi-tech sling on with the cooling machine pumping ice cold water across a shoulder pad.....can't wait to tell her how she was trying to climb the brick by the back door, instead of the steps......yep, I'm a douche....
    Great to hear thar it went well, friend. :)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19

I’m hurt! 😹
    ....says the Southern & uncultured Sasquatch.....
    NotarocatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    Hi guys. 

How is everyone doing? 

....thanks Cat!.....she is doing well and has had 2 days of PT thus far....pain has been minimal.....at least for her....other people's 10's are a 1 for her on the scale.....she's a trooper....and pray the safe doeisn't bang down on a toe as the steps are attempted.....blue language will permeate the neighborhood and knock the asshat next door parkers roof off......
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    Notaro said:

Weirdly enough, my great-grandfather was allowed to keep his M1 Grand that he used during the war, wouldn't do that nowadays right enough. 
    ....wasn't unusual for memorabilia to come home easily enough from guns to flags, knives and other relics....same with Korea and to a lesser extent Vietnam.....things began to tighten up by then....had to be shipped more surreptitiously.....my grandfather was a surgeon in WW2 and brought some interesting souvenirs home that were made by POW's that he cared for....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    Hi guys. 

How is everyone doing? 

....thanks Cat!.....she is doing well and has had 2 days of PT thus far....pain has been minimal.....at least for her....other people's 10's are a 1 for her on the scale.....she's a trooper....and pray the safe doeisn't bang down on a toe as the steps are attempted.....blue language will permeate the neighborhood and knock the asshat next door parkers roof off......
     :D 

There was plenty of blue language but no toes or backs were hurt! It is safely in and Scott is happy with it. 

Kind of another busy day. Had to call the bank, Scott's debit card cracked right along the strip on the back, so got a new one coming. Called the company that runs these trips, like the DC one Ali was supposed to go on. I pulled her from the trip on March 23 and was told 4-6 wks to get our money back. I let the 6 wks go, called again. They said they changed their policy to 4-6 weeks from date of departure. July 9. So I called again this morning and now it is 8 wks from departure, July 23. I am less than pleased. I get that they are overwhelmed too but I think this long of a wait to get our $ back when we also purchased the travel insurance is ridiculous. Sigh. 

Then went and got groceries and cleaned up my house when I got home. 

Hope everyone is doing well. Big hugs and positive vibes to all.  <3
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • That is really irritating!  I hope this gets resolved for you quickly.  It's just rude.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • It's nearly always the same, they'll take the money in a heartbeat but give it back.....oh no that's different kettle of fish, they make you jump through hoops for your own cash.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    Hi guys. 

How is everyone doing? 

:D 

There was plenty of blue language but no toes or backs were hurt! It is safely in and Scott is happy with it. 

Kind of another busy day. Had to call the bank, Scott's debit card cracked right along the strip on the back, so got a new one coming. Called the company that runs these trips, like the DC one Ali was supposed to go on. I pulled her from the trip on March 23 and was told 4-6 wks to get our money back. I let the 6 wks go, called again. They said they changed their policy to 4-6 weeks from date of departure. July 9. So I called again this morning and now it is 8 wks from departure, July 23. I am less than pleased. I get that they are overwhelmed too but I think this long of a wait to get our $ back when we also purchased the travel insurance is ridiculous. Sigh. 

Then went and got groceries and cleaned up my house when I got home. 

Hope everyone is doing well. Big hugs and positive vibes to all.  <3
    ...find out the address of their office, then box up some of the bloodhound's droppings and send them straight off as a thank you gesture.....
    NotarocatFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate! Hopefully we will have our own Independence day someday. :)
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Come and tell us how you celebrated your 4th U.Sians... particularly describe in (great) detail the food you made/ate... I'm hungry. 
    NotaroEdwardJohnHedda GablercatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19ghost19
  • Did nothing. Ate nothing fun.  Watched my neighborhood light up. Cats scared. 
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • My wife and I almost always have homemade pizza on Saturdays. Watched Hamilton. Drank wine.
    Hedda GablercatNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19