Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Warm sunshine at work earlier today. Then clouding in once I was home with the dogs this evening. 

....a sex pit for birds???.....yipes!.......
    Yes, that's where you'll find all the hottest chicks. 
    [groan] 
    Reaction gif tagged with laugh clapping
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....all the best for the family member Flakers......and is it just me, or does anyone else get a War of the Worlds vibe off those wind turbines when you see them peeping over the horizon?......
    Thanks Scott. ❤

Absolutely War of the Worlds.
    I said to my partner when we were driving through that it felt like we were in an old Pink Floyd video. 

Also, I have no idea how I captured that gif. 😳 It was completely random, I was only taking stills as far as I knew.
    (I had videoed a car briefly that was doing it's best to kill us, but not during the windmill bit.)
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gabler
  • .....and angry villagers pursuing Frankenstein to a wind turbine somehow doesn't have the same dramatic flair.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....and angry villagers pursuing Frankenstein to a wind turbine somehow doesn't have the same dramatic flair.....
    It's scary how very close to the exact story this comes.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • weather improved since yesterday. 9 C Part cloudy, part sunny and moderate wind.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful day, 4C/39F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Just because I no longer mention it doesn't mean I'm not thinking it.
    Picture one. Yes. We all see it. 

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Car was stationery Flakes, you'll notice the car in front brake lights on. The light had gone green a second before I took the snap. 🙂
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:

Grand, that's settled then. 😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Grand, that's settled then. 😁

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Wanted to get out early before it got too hot so a little haze over the mountains. Was in the 70s but had a nice breeze when I walked between 8 and 9. Forecast says it's going up to 91 F.

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Stunning M.💚
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    Wanted to get out early before it got too hot so a little haze over the mountains. Was in the 70s but had a nice breeze when I walked between 8 and 9. Forecast says it's going up to 91 F.

....Why did Marsha cross the road?.....oh wait, wrong joke......m'bad..... :D :D....love the mountains very much.....is it all that arid looking around you, and do you miss the greenery?....not being critical, just curious because it's stands in such stark contrast to Maine.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    Wanted to get out early before it got too hot so a little haze over the mountains. Was in the 70s but had a nice breeze when I walked between 8 and 9. Forecast says it's going up to 91 F.

....Why did Marsha cross the road?.....oh wait, wrong joke......m'bad..... :D :D....love the mountains very much.....is it all that arid looking around you, and do you miss the greenery?....not being critical, just curious because it's stands in such stark contrast to Maine.....

I might if I was here all year-round, although all I would have to do is go north to the Flagstaff area (was there last week when my cousin was visiting). Lots of coniferous trees up there. I actually love the desert landscape and right now a lot of cacti are in bloom as well as trees I don't know the names of yet so I'm still getting the feel of springtime blossoms, just without having had to go through a Maine winter. I did see some patches of snow at the Grand Canyon so didn't miss it entirely. And when you think of it that way, there's very little green I would have been seeing in Maine these past few months--more like brown and/or white. :)
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Forgot to answer your question about it being arid. Actually, there is lots of greenery in the area but water conservation is a big deal so many people are going to xeriscape landscaping in their yards which is why you'll see rocks and cacti more than grass. Golf is also a very big deal here, though, so you can barely swing a cat without running into a golf course. I just googled it and there are apparently 56 golf courses in Scottsdale alone.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....thank you!......all points taken and appreciated.....now......where did I put that cat????...

Pin on Cats Big and Small
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Another beautiful day, 10C/50F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another beautiful day, 10C/50F....

Beautiful sky.

Also... 

:D 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • You're lucky. 1 C, cloudy windy and a really cold wind. Some brave pensioneers boldly gathered to play a party of boule anyway. Courageous souls, i would have been giving it a miss in this weather!
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:

Gorgeous! I love the way the rainbow arcs.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    You're lucky. 1 C, cloudy windy and a really cold wind. Some brave pensioneers boldly gathered to play a party of boule anyway. Courageous souls, i would have been giving it a miss in this weather!
    Boule Stickers  Redbubble
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaNeesy