Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Neesy said:
    We had about 10 inches of wet snow on our balcony today; some guys came over from a company called Windeck to give us an estimate to repair it (it's on the second floor)

It's not going to be cheap but I think it will make the back of the house look a lot better

It was hard to open the door due to all that snow but it's melting fast

...it will definitely help you feel safer and the new look will be grand as well....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Beautiful morning has become a beautiful afternoon.... 11C/51F...

...you know this is just rubbing salt into Flaker's weather wounds right?..... :D
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Beautiful morning has become a beautiful afternoon.... 11C/51F...

...you know this is just rubbing salt into Flaker's weather wounds right?..... :D
    I probably deserve it after showering him with sunshine for the last 6 months. 😄
    If he hands me an umbrella though, get out of my way... 😳
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Beautiful day here, a tad chilly though -1C/30F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Be careful Irish! In pictures 2 & 3 I can see the Whomping Willow! 😳
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Be careful Irish! In pictures 2 & 3 I can see the Whomping Willow! 😳
    No problem, I'll just use my willow begoneacus spell ✨
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Be careful Irish! In pictures 2 & 3 I can see the Whomping Willow! 😳
    No problem, I'll just use my willow begoneacus spell ✨
    😄
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Mac had a lot of fun at the river this afternoon, playing with the Swifts. Ella loves him playing with them because then she has no competition for the stick. 😁

GNTLGNTNotaroNeesyHedda Gabler
  • ....beautiful....serene blue skies from ya both, calm waters and chill puppers fom Flake...it's a good start to me mornin'.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenNeesyHedda Gabler
  • A tad windy but 11 C and blue skies with an occasional cloud on.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    We had about 10 inches of wet snow on our balcony today; some guys came over from a company called Windeck to give us an estimate to repair it (it's on the second floor)

It's not going to be cheap but I think it will make the back of the house look a lot better

It was hard to open the door due to all that snow but it's melting fast

...it will definitely help you feel safer and the new look will be grand as well....

I think you've been hanging around with "Irish" (using the word grand) ♥♥

It's still plus 4 here but that snow is taking its time melting

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Another glorious day, 2C/35F... 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another glorious day, 2C/35F... 

Okay, this is getting serious now.
    I think you might be committing fraud. 🤔
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • More of the new normal here too.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    More of the new normal here too.

Enjoying the Irish weather over there Flakes? 😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

I've started speaking funny. And for some reason I'm drawn to clover, rainbows, pubs and the tin whistle. 🤔
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Another glorious day, 2C/35F... 

Okay, this is getting serious now.
    I think you might be committing fraud. 🤔
    ...I'm starting to doubt my sanity.....(yeah I know, shoulda started that a long time ago)....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

I've started speaking funny. And for some reason I'm drawn to clover, rainbows, pubs and the tin whistle. 🤔
     :D :D :D :D :D  
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....is the river bed experiencing a seasonal "draw down" on water Flakes?....I notice I can see a lot more of the stones.....(I'm a geek, I like tranquil waterways and the peace they exude most times)....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....is the river bed experiencing a seasonal "draw down" on water Flakes?....I notice I can see a lot more of the stones.....(I'm a geek, I like tranquil waterways and the peace they exude most times)....
    The flow is up and down at the moment,  Scott. We've had some recent rain in the hills as well as locally, so the river will probably rise a little in the next day or so.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • Mixed weather today. I've been trying to capture Jonathan Livingston Seagull for the longest time, finally got him this afternoon. 

KurbenNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • ...how cool!.....here's another water lover for you.....snapped at the Outer Banks......

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...how cool!.....here's another water lover for you.....snapped at the Outer Banks......

That's so good Scott. I wish I still had my digital camera with zoom, my phone does not do enough and I used to love my photography. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...how cool!.....here's another water lover for you.....snapped at the Outer Banks......

That's so good Scott. I wish I still had my digital camera with zoom, my phone does not do enough and I used to love my photography. 
    ....phones suck, and the little adaptors that supposedly make the zoom feature better, suck even worse......Tracy's Nikon Coolpix has a 42x zoom, and I'm going to start saving money to get her one that's over 100x....that way, she can see the Mars Rover looking online.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

....phones suck, and the little adaptors that supposedly make the zoom feature better, suck even worse......Tracy's Nikon Coolpix has a 42x zoom, and I'm going to start saving money to get her one that's over 100x....that way, she can see the Mars Rover looking online.....
    That will be fantastic!

My old camera was similar to this one, it wasn't particularly whiz-bang, but it did give me some lovely photos. It had a fairly good macro shot and the zoom was okay, so much better than just using my phone. 

Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy