Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Another weary grey day🙄... 3C/37F...

....still enjoying the photo-ops in your town.....much different than Donkeywalkinville here....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Out walking earlier, still a grey day.

.....THAT'S my kind of stroll!!.....slavering sex trafficker's notwithstanding......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    ...I was shaken when I heard your area was shaken....I know all is right with the world when the pups are stick battling.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Out walking. Chilly mostly grey with flashes of blue breaking through... 1C/33F..

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    ...I was shaken when I heard your area was shaken....I know all is right with the world when the pups are stick battling.....
    Thank you guys, (and to Irish and Kurben as well) I'm very thankful to have such lovely caring friends, it's much appreciated. ❤

I'm struggling with using my phone, I also quoted DJ's and Spidey's posts but as they were on the previous page they didn't add to the quote, I'm so sorry. 

@Hedda Gabler
    @spideyman
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ....smiling at us this morning, missed the cow jump though.....dammit.....
    MarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....smiling at us this morning, missed the cow jump though.....dammit.....
    Lovely...
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Chilly night, 0C/32F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ....even the trees need a sweater.....

Is That Tree Wearing a Sweater - test
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    I love this but the work !!!  I couldn’t do all that work to leave it out on a tree.  Of course, the tree would probably be more appreciative of my homemade shit than actual people i’ve made crap for.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • I love this but the work !!!  I couldn’t do all that work to leave it out on a tree.  Of course, the tree would probably be more appreciative of my homemade shit than actual people i’ve made crap for.
    ....Right???....same thing when Tracy crafts.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Mixed weather today, it started raining on our way home from the river tonight. 

NotaroMarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....pups at play, and all is well and all manner of things are well.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Overcast with light rain, 5C/41F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast with light rain, 5C/41F....

I would love to ride around there on one of those double decker buses, looking at all of the wonderful buildings.
    Visiting Ireland has been a dream of mine and particularly one of my children. 
    Maybe not in covid times, though. 😁
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesyMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I would love to ride around there on one of those double decker buses, looking at all of the wonderful buildings.
    If either one of you make it over Flakes don't forget your umbrella ☔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

If either one of you make it over Flakes don't forget your umbrella ☔
    I won't need one on the bus. 😁
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • ....that's a trip which is also on my bucket list....bucket'll be good for bailing out the rain water too....
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyHedda GablerMarsha
  • Dull grey day, 8C/46F.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Dull grey day, 8C/46F.....

....we're just at the beginning of a brief sunny/warm spell....upper 60's forecast tomorrow....robins have already returned, and I saw a lovely swarm of gnats last night......ahhhh, the harbingers of Spring.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Yesterday was 7 C and it felt warm! Now its 4 today and the sun does not feel as warm but good enough for a stroll.

Has most of your snow melted yet? We can see the grass and it's making me think of gardening at last

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Horrible day, rain and high winds, 4C/39F

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Yesterday was 7 C and it felt warm! Now its 4 today and the sun does not feel as warm but good enough for a stroll.

Has most of your snow melted yet? We can see the grass and it's making me think of gardening at last

It was totally melted but then we had a relapse yesterday when some snow fell but that will be gone with the weekend probably as the temps are heading upwards again. about 4-5 C. The nights are still below zero though.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    Rain has stopped but winds are still strong, bit of sunshine breaking through. 6C/42F...

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy