Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• That AC/DC was ok Scott, I found the game graphics were a distraction to be honest. I'm not much of a gamer anymore. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    That AC/DC was ok Scott, I found the game graphics were a distraction to be honest. I'm not much of a gamer anymore. 
    ...neither am I....and "ok" is a good way to sum it up.....only real reason I posted it was to illustrate the ways their material gets co-opted....I'll freakin' betcha they weren't paid for the use.....
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • I was thinking about Lemmy Kilmister last night, saw a Youtube video about him. Dave Grohl's story about meeting Lemmy for the first was just awesome. Sure do miss that Jack Daniel's and Marlboros voice combo of his...lol

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Oh hey! That last one lured me in... I'm here with my ear up to my phone thinking...wow, this guy can sing... listen to that, very nice! Then 2 minutes, thirty seconds and a bit later... deep belly belching.... 

He nearly had me. 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....I saw boobies and a bare butt....whoo-hoo!...... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    I was thinking about Lemmy Kilmister last night, saw a Youtube video about him. Dave Grohl's story about meeting Lemmy for the first was just awesome. Sure do miss that Jack Daniel's and Marlboros voice combo of his...lol

...exactly!....like his larynx had been run through a cheese grater......
    FlakeNoirNotaroghost19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:
    I was thinking about Lemmy Kilmister last night, saw a Youtube video about him. Dave Grohl's story about meeting Lemmy for the first was just awesome. Sure do miss that Jack Daniel's and Marlboros voice combo of his...lol

...exactly!....like his larynx had been run through a cheese grater......

Motorhead is one of the first rock bands I remember liking. Growing up predominantly on C & W, Lemmy's voice just blew me away in the early 80's.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:

These were so great! Dean's voice was very mesmerizing. 
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

These were so great! Dean's voice was very mesmerizing. 
    I've always preferred Dean to Frank... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

...he was born in a small town not far from us......
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....pretty cool mural in the town as well......

FileDean Martin Mural in Steubenvillejpg - Wikimedia Commons
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • BBC Radio Drama  -  Murder By The Book

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • To the memory of one the greatest.... 40 years since he died at and i still miss him.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....even in his socks he's smooth as high quality satin sheets.....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Gone way, way too soon. SRV at his best.....

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ghost19 said:
    Gone way, way too soon. SRV at his best.....

One more, his guitar skills are just ridiculous. It sounds like he's playing three guitars at once...amazing.