Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ...good luck & vibes Nottie.....give yourself time and much self-care......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • yes, thanks - working on it.  If I could just foster Harleycat and it breaks me

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Hey Y'all!  It's been a day or two.  Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing.
    I've missed to many posts, that I'll never get caught up, so I'll just say that all my best wishes are with all of you in everything. ♥

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....HI!!!!!....stump water addiction will make the days seem like seconds girl....missed ya and glad you popped in like a milk bubble in cereal....
    SundropHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Hey Y'all!  It's been a day or two.  Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing.
    I've missed to many posts, that I'll never get caught up, so I'll just say that all my best wishes are with all of you in everything. ♥

Sunny!! So glad to hear from you. Hope everything is good. 
    SundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....HI!!!!!....stump water addiction will make the days seem like seconds girl....missed ya and glad you popped in like a milk bubble in cereal....
    Stump Water Addicition would be a great name for a new band!!   :D
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....HI!!!!!....stump water addiction will make the days seem like seconds girl....missed ya and glad you popped in like a milk bubble in cereal....
    You must be the lead singer!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesySundrop
  • edited March 19
    Kurben said:
    Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    You must be the lead singer!!
    If I was the singer, the band name would have to be Caterwauling Banshees :D
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Miss sunny, how are you? The kid? The pup? The guy? 

Nice to see you.
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Well I've moved. Traded in mountains and bears for beaches and palm trees.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Well I've moved. Traded in mountains and bears for beaches and palm trees.
    ....you hook up with family in Florida?....and how's the kitty?.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kind of. My niece is in key West. Haven't seen her yet. Everything else is going okay
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Arent rabbits supposed to be napping at 5 pm? Or at least not run around close to playing courts were a lot of children were playing? But he was pretty fast so i think he just figured that out for himself.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I hope you're all doing well and are happy. 
    Wishing much chocolate to you, my friends. 💚❤️💜🐰🐣💞

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • ....to my PEEPS (had to do it Deej)....Happy Easter Beagle Day!....

media3giphycommedia11nvuZlHO43kv6200wgif
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • 🤮

❤️
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Some good news this easter. I got a new job at HD, in the US it would be the Supreme Court. I will work in the archive. Starting the 15,th. Nothing permanent, as of yet anyways, they have written the contract for 10 months. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Some good news this easter. I got a new job at HD, in the US it would be the Supreme Court. I will work in the archive. Starting the 15,th. Nothing permanent, as of yet anyways, they have written the contract for 10 months. 
    Wonderful! Congratulations Kurben, this is fantastic news, please keep us updated. ☺️
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • This is so interesting and what an adventure. Please tell us all your stories!
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....don't be selling any secrets to the Russkies......
    KurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....don't be selling any secrets to the Russkies......
    Too late. Someone already did. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....bastards!!!......
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....don't be selling any secrets to the Russkies......
    We have been terrible naive about these things. But recently two brothers working for the swedish SÄPO, Security Police, was caught and they had been selling secrets eastwards for several years. It was awhile since the latest spy in high places scandal occurred so many just lazily assumed that doesnt happen to us, just to others. It was widespread among politicians, and high placed bosses. Now it seems they waking up from their sleep.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  •  :#   my new neighbors. And they seem to have a ton of friends

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  •  :#   my new neighbors. And they seem to have a ton of friends

So now Harley cat has to be on the look-out for miniature (and large???) aligators instead of bears? 😳 Gulp.
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy