Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

Comments

• They are late but honest.....  Big birthday hugs from Sweden to Scott, Spidey and irish
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    They are late but honest.....  Big birthday hugs from Sweden to Scott, Spidey and irish
    Thanks Kurben but it's a bit early for me, mine isn't till November, I just wanted some of Scott's cake😁
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • You do realise that you've now used up 17.2% of this year's birthday wishes, don't you?
    I hope you don't come to regret this in November.  😜 😁 
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    You do realise that you've now used up 17.2% of this year's birthday wishes, don't you?
    You mean I might not get new socks and boxer shorts😳
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Happy birthday Stephen King 👑🎊🎂🎉🎁🍰
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    You do realise that you've now used up 17.2% of this year's birthday wishes, don't you?
    You mean I might not get new socks and boxer shorts😳
    😄 You really need to start leaving some bigger hints in your house.
    For example:

NotaroHedda GablerMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    Happy birthday Stephen King 👑🎊🎂🎉🎁🍰
    Oh crap, I forgot Stephen's Kiwi birthday. 😳

Happy birthday Stephen, party like it's... not the other 364 days of the year.
    🎁🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎊🎂❤
    (yeah I know, there's a fine line between not enough and too much coffee, I've got one foot on either side of that line🙄)
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • I don’t know why i bother. I’ve been wishing Stephen king happy birthday on a public forum since 1998. Has he ever told me thank you?  Has he ever, in 23 years, wished me happy birthday?  He takes and takes and takes some more. When i wink out, he won’t notice my cheers aren’t there. I will fade into the history of happy birthdays. 

But, i will wish him a most happy day because I’m a giving person. 

😆😜
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Happy Birthday Stephen King. A day filled with family, health, happiness. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....grassy-ass or however ya say thank ya in Spanish, for the birthday wishes.....and just think Irish, you could fill your boxers WITH birthday cake and then.........well, never mind, was gonna say something about "blowing out the candle", but that could get me troubles.... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19
  • I don’t know why i bother. I’ve been wishing Stephen king happy birthday on a public forum since 1998. Has he ever told me thank you?  Has he ever, in 23 years, wished me happy birthday?  He takes and takes and takes some more. When i wink out, he won’t notice my cheers aren’t there. I will fade into the history of happy birthdays. 

But, i will wish him a most happy day because I’m a giving person. 

😆😜
    ....listen oh giving one, don't feel shit on.....you know how many years I've asked politely for a tour of his kitchen, and the invite never comes????....it's like I don't even exist in his world...WTF????......

August 2018 UGA Recruiting Thread - College Sports Forum - Falcons Life  Forums
    Hedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoir
  • Hope he had a great day😀🎂

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Hope he had a great day😀🎂

Oh that photo... Stephen, Stephen...
    * shakin' head * 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Hope he had a great day😀🎂

Oh that photo... Stephen, Stephen...
    * shakin' head * 
    Yeah, i know....  The thing i thought about was a deranged serialkiller. The look in these eyes you just wanna run away from........
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • ....it was his Flagg moment.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Happy birthday @Jordan! It's your actual birthday because I missed your Kiwi one by about half an hour. 🙄 Which is better than by a whole month like last year.😁

spideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Happy Birthday, Jordan!
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Happy birthday Jordan.... have a Guinness Foreign Extra on me.... careful, it packs a punch...

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • Happy Birthday @Jordan !
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • A most happy day to you Jordan.
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • A very happy birthday to our “new” member, long time old friend KFF!

i hope your day was terrific !
    King FamilyFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • happy late birthday to all that i have missed.So far behind I got lotsa of catching up to do.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Happy birthday for yesterday KFF... I  know they will have spoiled you.😍🎂🥂🎉🎈
    KurbenNotaroKing FamilyHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT