Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

Comments

• Happy Happy Birthday, Spidey!!! β€πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³ I hope you have the best day!! 
    GNTLGNTNotarospideymanHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Spideys, Happy Birthday!!!! Hurray, Hurray, Hurray, Hurray!!!!!
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Happy Birthday to a lovely lady - wise and kind - we have much respect for your advice

Hope your day was awesome! Love and lights - (save me a corner piece of the cake) <3

KurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideymancat
  • While flakers is away having family time, she let me know that today is @spideyman’s kiwi birthday!!!!  Thanks flakes and Happy birthday Spidey!!!!!

πŸŽ‚. πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 

@Hedda Gabler Thanks girl, it was so appreciated. πŸ’œ

I hope your birthdays were beautiful Spidey, you're always so thoughtful and giving each year.
    More birthday wishes to you from afar.πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ’œ @spideyman
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanMarshacat
  • Thank you to everyone. It was a very special day!  Love and green lights to all. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNotarocat
  • So today is Scott’s kiwi birthday!!!! Happy day guy!   What will you do special just for you?
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTcat
  • So today is Scott’s kiwi birthday!!!! Happy day guy!   What will you do special just for you?
    I think that might be tomorrow? Oh wait, is his birthday the 20th or the 21st? (Today is the 20th here.. 19th there???? I'm losing my mind😳)
    NotaroKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTcat
  • His birthday is the 20th.  πŸ₯°
    FlakeNoirMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTcat
  • Oh heck... Happy birthday down under Scott! πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ
    KurbenMarshaspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Happy birthday Scott πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ»πŸŽ

Where do we queue for the cakeπŸ€”
    FlakeNoirMarshaspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • FROM! From down under... oh my God! That's it, one more screw up and I swear phone, I'm going to bring out the sharp implements. 

Also, no more posting from the river, or work, ☺ or first thing in the morning before coffee. And a handful of other random situations. πŸ™„
    NotaroKurbenMarshaspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FROM! From down under... oh my God! That's it, one more screw up and I swear phone, I'm going to bring out the sharp implements. 

Also, no more posting from the river, or work, ☺ or first thing in the morning before coffee. And a handful of other random situations. πŸ™„
    But Flake.... Life would be so much more plain without you spreading light in it!!  :D <3
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FROM! From down under... oh my God! That's it, one more screw up and I swear phone, I'm going to bring out the sharp implements. 

But Flake.... Life would be so much more plain without you spreading light in it!!  :D <3
    That's right, laugh at my phonelexia... that's perfectly okay. πŸ˜œπŸ˜„β˜Ί
    (Dear Lord, I think I've finally realised why you brought me here. Suckah Gawd.... joke's on ewe)
    NotaroMarshaspideymanKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Happy (US) Birthday, Scott!
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Happy Birthday @GNTLGNT. May it be filled with Love and Green Lights. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarsha
  • Happy birthday scott!!!! Have a terrific day! 
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....thank you all so much!!...Irish?......here's some cake for ya..... :D :D :D

Funny work anniversary quotes to put on cakes At least they are a favorite funny  birthday cakes funny cake  Dogtrainingobedienceschoolcom
    Hedda GablercatNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • ...this one bothers me....I know, birthdays are just a number-blah, yadda, blah-just something about turning sixty sticks in my gizzard....(never mind the old bastard, he's about to go rub some liniment on and find his Roebuckers).....
    doyoulove19Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Have a great day, Scott!  Sixty is the new 40!  Big giant-sized hugs your way!

P.S.  Happy belated to @spideyman as well!  

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Happy birthday Scott! (Pretend this says Scott and not Pumpkin Patch😳)
    Sending you big birthday hugs from afar.πŸ’œ

catHedda GablerspideymanMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Happy Happy Birthday to you, Scott. Hope your day is going great. Big hugs!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all so much!!...Irish?......here's some cake for ya..... :D :D :D

Funny work anniversary quotes to put on cakes At least they are a favorite funny  birthday cakes funny cake  Dogtrainingobedienceschoolcom
    And to think my school teachers said I'd never amount to anything πŸ€”
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatKurbenspideymanMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all so much!!...Irish?......here's some cake for ya..... :D :D :D

And to think my school teachers said I'd never amount to anything πŸ€”
    Yeah but what did they know? Didn't even bother putting the "u" in favourite. Sheesh.
    Hedda GablercatKurbenNotarospideymanMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19