Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

TWEETS from the Twitsters

Comments

• ....exceptionally awesome and Ms. T would have whole-heartedly approved.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • Okay. This is hilarious. If your little nerves are raw about recent events, don’t watch. 

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2023
    Sigh... never-mind. I've no idea how to post a hyperlink from my phone. 😬🥹☺️
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sigh... never-mind. I've no idea how to post a hyperlink from my phone. 😬🥹☺️
    "You are not alone. I'm here with you". same here and "I will survive!!"
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • ...bloody genius!!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • I loved it, it was truly brilliant, intelligent and so witty, perfect. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Someone share with SK. I’d like to know Molly’s thoughts and feelings about fashion. 

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited June 2023
    Didn’t Stephen King just have a giveaway offering an e bike? 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2023
    It depends on the pie eating contest and who you might be sitting next to, amiright? 

KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy

• Retweeted this one. It was so refreshing to read a tweet that made me LOL instead of getting pissed off about the state of the world and politics. I've started following her. :D
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Well, Nazimusk has shut down twitter. That’s a good thing and a bad thing. 

The mental defectives will be preaching to their choir. No new traffic. Nobody popping in their feed to become a newly recruited brain washed fascist sheeple.  

But we also lose reading good informative threads. 

Sure, some people will sign up to continue, but i’ll find these people somewhere else. Hopefully Bluesky opens up soon with great content to follow. 
    GNTLGNTKurben
  • Well, Nazimusk has shut down twitter. That’s a good thing and a bad thing. 

The mental defectives will be preaching to their choir. No new traffic. Nobody popping in their feed to become a newly recruited brain washed fascist sheeple.  

But we also lose reading good informative threads. 

Sure, some people will sign up to continue, but i’ll find these people somewhere else. Hopefully Bluesky opens up soon with great content to follow. 
    All of twitter has shut down?
    I don't follow it anymore.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • You have to have an account to see tweets now.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2023
    I will put in the extra effort to find who i follow elsewhere. 

No way i’m signing up. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Wow. Can Elon shit himself any worse. I HOPE SO! These entertaining seriously evil nimrods are so thinking they are badasses. Keep sending your money to the grifters. Oh please oh please oh please do do do. Fuck yourselves all the way up.  

Apparently, non paying members are now limited to how many tweets they can read and how many likes they can give. 
    Wow. Freedom of speech. Hypocrites gotta ‘crit. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • Bloody hell... insane.

Roger Waters moment.  (Amused Itself to Death)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • edited July 2023
    Ooo, been reading and sounds like Bluesky isn’t the way to go. Apparently Musk and Dorsey are collaborators, not competitors. And Dorsey is supporting someone politically who is batshit defective and dangerous. Plus I guess Bluesky is using writer’s, artist’s, contributor’s posts to train AI. Dorsey was musk’s number 2 contributor to take over twitter after Qatar. 

So, be careful where you go home to lay your head. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Ooo, been reading and sounds like Bluesky isn’t the way to go. Apparently Musk and Dorsey are collaborators, not competitors. And Dorsey is supporting someone politically who is batshit defective and dangerous. Plus I guess Bluesky is using writer’s, artist’s, contributor’s posts to train AI. Dorsey was musk’s number 2 contributor to take over twitter after Qatar. 

So, be careful where you go home to lay your head. 
    The closest i ever came to twitter and things like that, Skype, FB and so on is this site..... But then i am a fossile. Have big problems with many tech thingies like uploading pics.....  I might sound a bit creepy and serialkillerish but i have all my friends standing in my shelves where i can take them out if i need them. (or have I read one too many books and seen one too many movies??)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Me too kurben. I’ve never joined any of those social networks. Just message boards of interest. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • Me too kurben. I’ve never joined any of those social networks. Just message boards of interest. 
    Still my favourite. 

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy