Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

TWEETS from the Twitsters

Comments

• This is hilarious.  Great use of sinister mood music.

What do you think is back there? Santa's workshop? :D :D
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Well well..

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says Joe Hill and Bev Vincent liked Stephen King StephenKing 10h Im sending cast and crew a hunka hunka burning love Bev Vincent BevVincent 14h Firestarter remake starring Zac Efron to film in Hamilton Ontario next month 215 thespeccomentertainment entertainment 253 4330
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Well well..

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says Joe Hill and Bev Vincent liked Stephen King StephenKing 10h Im sending cast and crew a hunka hunka burning love Bev Vincent BevVincent 14h Firestarter remake starring Zac Efron to film in Hamilton Ontario next month 215 thespeccomentertainment entertainment 253 4330
    Always a fun day when Steve retweets me -- you should see my Notifications!
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited May 2021
    Awesome bev! 

What has me a little baffled, why wouldn’t Steve tweet about the Barker Street Dollar Babies?  He would retweet a couple things, he commented “How Fun”, but wouldn’t really say anything about the films themselves. Those young film makers would have been so inspired by a personal word to them. I’m guessing at some point he saw their work .   Maybe not during recent festival — I don’t know. Maybe not at all. 

During the year of COVID, he could have brought so much joy to the audience and film makers with a random act of kindness by saying more.  And he didn’t.  It seemed kind of mean actually.   But, i don’t understand all the intricacies of being Stephen King.  I know there is more here than meets the eye and we aren’t his privy council.

i am so very grateful he allowed them to be seen at all. When these can only be played at festivals that i will never get to, it was great to have the opportunity. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited May 2021
    Well this went viral! Without a retweet from King, even! Nearly 700,000 views.

KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Steinbeck and werewolves... The mind boggles. I would definitely read it!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaBevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • .....The Old Man and the Wolf?????.....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Ugh! This makes me so irritated. I like to read twittererererererssss — i learn a lot. But i don’t have an account so i can’t see conversation strings.  Every once in a while, depending on how said twitterer shares, i can see the whole convo, but most times a box pops up for me to sign up.  I don’t want to sign up. I guess this makes me a voyeur, an eavesdropper. But aren’t the members the same thing? Just because they have an account, they are the same as me. They just want to talk back. people post to be read.  They want to share their thoughts, ideas, opinions, discoveries, successes, disappointments, laughs etc., etc. 

If i became a twitster, do i have to talk? Can i block people? How does Twit work? 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • You don't have to talk. You get to pick who you follow. If someone follows you and you don't want them to, you can block and then unblock them -- that "unfollows" them from your account. If they're persistent, you can just block them.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • You don't have to talk. You get to pick who you follow. If someone follows you and you don't want them to, you can block and then unblock them -- that "unfollows" them from your account. If they're persistent, you can just block them.

i don’t know if the box popping up is something individual account holders check a box to have happen , or if it’s a twitter thing to get more members… but today has been a string of poppin’ boxes.   It seems to happen randomly and periodically.  

I’m going to turn my phone off and on, roll it in rice and plug it in and pull the plug to see if that will make them go away.  😄as i have no holy water to splash about to exorcise these demons, i will drink dr. Pepper and bitch. 

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • You can have my Twitter account if I can remember my password, I don't use it anymore. @Hedda Gabler

I barely log in to FB either, I got very tired of the ugly.
    "The Human Race has Amused Itself to Death...."

KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited August 2021
    Oh thanks! But i just can’t bring myself to join these places for exactly what you say. 

Maybe it’s just my destiny to only know parts of a whole? 

🙂
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Oh bev, i wish i could see actual video of the houston school board stripper . It wouldn’t let me. But, i read it and i hope it spreads like wild fire .  

Some people learn differently .  Maybe they are visual learners  and with the help of this brilliant, common sense presentation, it will sink in.  

Just brilliant. Twitsters, tweet the hell out of that. 

BevVincentFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Oh bev, i wish i could see actual video of the houston school board stripper . It wouldn’t let me. But, i read it and i hope it spreads like wild fire .  

Some people learn differently .  Maybe they are visual learners  and with the help of this brilliant, common sense presentation, it will sink in.  

Just brilliant. Twitsters, tweet the hell out of that. 

...I read the story with interest....but I admit, I chuckled at the name of the city..."Dripping Springs", the twisted connections that made in my mental mush....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Don't worry about him, he's Amish, I 'armless. 😁😍
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....sweet baby Jeebus, damn near aspirated my morning coffee.... :D :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Don't worry about him, he's Amish, I 'armless. 😁😍
    Somehow I lost the "mean" in that sentence... 🙄

🤔 Or did I? 😬😬😬

He knows I love him. ❤
    Just not in that way. 😁
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy