Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    The structure is called the Stair Tower, no idea what it's purpose was, it's on the grounds of the Pearse museum, a former school founded by Patrick Pearse and his brother William who were executed by the British for their roles in the 1916 rising. 

http://pearsemuseum.ie/the-museum/
    Thanks, that was interesting and i liked the brother’s philosophy on school and inspiration.

my son took Gaelic in college. He also did german and mandarin Chinese. 

I’m looking at him like, why?  Don’t get me wrong, i think the US is absolutely ignorant not to require all kids to learn a second language, but i think it should be one where you have  a huge community of those speakers to interact with. So yeah. Where’s all those Gaelic speakers in our community? 

And of course, people move. And they move where there might be a large community of whatever language you choose. But it sure helps if you have native speakers to practice with when first learning. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Gorgeous pictures Irish, and very interesting explanations. 
    GNTLGNT
  • Mild night, 7C/44F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Mild night, 7C/44F....

Beautiful...

I really need that baton back Irish, my spare is faulty. 🥺

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Here you go Flakes, I'll need it back from time to time ☀️
  • Notaro said:
    Here you go Flakes, I'll need it back from time to time ☀️
    Deal. 😁🌞 thank you... my client thanks you too. ❤
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Here you go Flakes, I'll need it back from time to time ☀️
    Deal. 😁🌞 thank you... my client thanks you too. ❤
    Have a great day ❤️
  • Notaro said:
    The structure is called the Stair Tower, no idea what it's purpose was, it's on the grounds of the Pearse museum, a former school founded by Patrick Pearse and his brother William who were executed by the British for their roles in the 1916 rising. 

http://pearsemuseum.ie/the-museum/
    Thanks, that was interesting and i liked the brother’s philosophy on school and inspiration.

my son took Gaelic in college. He also did german and mandarin Chinese. 

I’m looking at him like, why?  Don’t get me wrong, i think the US is absolutely ignorant not to require all kids to learn a second language, but i think it should be one where you have  a huge community of those speakers to interact with. So yeah. Where’s all those Gaelic speakers in our community? 

And of course, people move. And they move where there might be a large community of whatever language you choose. But it sure helps if you have native speakers to practice with when first learning. 
    Basically And it tickles me to think that of course the most interesting  man in the world would happen to sound S  Irish funny Irish memes Funny  irish memes
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • So, the day brightened up and unbelievably the sun came out after I asked for that back! It had been forecast to rain for the whole of the day all over most of the North Island, so I was very surprised. 😁

Sadly I didn't get photos while out in the sun with my client... but I did get the shitty rainy shots from tonight's walk... yes, it's back. 😳

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    So, the day brightened up and unbelievably the sun came out after I asked for that back! It had been forecast to rain for the whole of the day all over most of the North Island, so I was very surprised. 😁

Sadly I didn't get photos while out in the sun with my client... but I did get the shitty rainy shots from tonight's walk... yes, it's back. 😳

The dogs seem to enjoy themselves anyway.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    So, the day brightened up and unbelievably the sun came out after I asked for that back! It had been forecast to rain for the whole of the day all over most of the North Island, so I was very surprised. 😁

The dogs seem to enjoy themselves anyway.....
    Yes we had a lot of fun, it's always a good blow-out after the stresses of the day.  :)
  • ....I had a "blow out" joke butt, figured it wouldn't be wise to crack it.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I had a "blow out" joke butt, figured it wouldn't be wise to crack it.....
    Oh Gawd, you'll make Deejers go to ground if you start talking about... that.😄
  • Grey day, looks like we might get some rain, 4C/39F.......

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Grey day, looks like we might get some rain, 4C/39F.......

....Rain?.....certainly not......nah, not in Ireland lad!.......

Pin on funny
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • .....72 on Wednesday, literally a white out snow shower yesterday...... :#
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Beautiful day, something-warm-degrees-celcius. (can't be bothered checking)

Lying in the hammock, taking a break from moving and stacking the frigging huge stack of firewood. 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Lovely morning here but a tad chilly ,  1C/33F....

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....love em!.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Glorious day, 11C/51F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful Easter Sunday walk.

• A tad overcast but had plenty of sun today. 12C/53F...

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ...great stuff!!.....beautiful day here....lots of sun, light winds and upper 60's....Easter cookout with the fam....only thing that sucks is the beautiful magnolia in the front yard was JUST breaking into bloom and we had that cold jolt....burned up every damn blossom.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2021
    Just home from dropping my wife into work and visiting the cemetery to tidy up my mom and sister's grave. Glorious day, sun shining but a tad chilly. 1C/33F...

Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Nice blue skies to do that.  Chilly, but blue.
    NotaroGNTLGNT