Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Some of the kids onsite here built a snowman....

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Snowing in work...

OMG... I want to build a f'k'n snowman... and sing the song whilst making the world's most pathetic snow angel.

Livin' like a boss! 😎
    Do you wanna build a snowman Memes
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful evening, 7:00 pm and still lovely out here.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful evening, 7:00 pm and still lovely out here.

.......that's a rather threatening shadow figure in the foreground...... :D :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Dry evening 1C/33F....

Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Don't have any pics to show but we have hoar frost (or it is hore frost? all over the trees and it's a bit foggy out - it looks quite nice

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Sun shining but cold. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful evening, 7:00 pm and still lovely out here.

.......that's a rather threatening shadow figure in the foreground...... :D :D
    Does this shadow make my head and shoulders look fat? 🤔

I was trying to get my shadow out of the way, but the time of day/evening made it impossible, I would have had to lie down flat and as I was boots-in-the water... uh, nup.
    So I hunkered down as low as I could, making myself a perfect Sasquatch shape. 😄 
    I was going to edit myself out but couldn't be assed as I was uploading while still in the river... I have to watch Mac or he'll scarper into the forest area. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Is mac still getting out of the yard?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Is mac still getting out of the yard?
    Yes and no. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Is mac still getting out of the yard?
    Yes and no. 
    How so? 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited January 2021
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yes and no. 
    How so? 
    We had blocked off what we thought were all escape areas and went to the city for the afternoon recently. 
    When we got home the Animal Control truck was parked out front, these are the guys that take roaming dogs away to the pound. 😳
    I ran from my car to the truck and asked if they had a huntaway/heading dog in the back (because Mac didn't meet me at the gate, he always does) the guy said yeah. (F'k!) He said you can follow me to the pound, he's not microchipped... I said yeah, he is. The guy said "I took him to the vet and they couldn't find one.".
    I said, can I have a look at him? He opened the door and it wasn't Mac. 
    My partner called out to me that Mac is here... oh, says I... never-mind. 

Long story short, he was on the other side of the fence leading to the river again, waiting to be let back in through the gate. Minus his collar and tags. Which we found later. Fecking dog!
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yes and no. 
    How so? 
    We had blocked off what we thought were all escape areas and went to the city for the afternoon recently. 
    When we got home the Animal Control truck was parked out front, these are the guys that take roaming dogs away to the pound. 😳
    I ran from my car to the truck and asked if they had a huntaway/heading dog in the back (because Mac didn't meet me at the gate, he always does) the guy said yeah. (F'k!) He said you can follow me to the pound, he's not microchipped... I said yeah, he is. The guy said "I took him to the vet and they couldn't find one.".

Long story short, he was on the other side of the fence leading to the river again, waiting to be let back in through the gate. Minus his collar and tags. Which we found later. Fecking dog!
    Okay, put on the mission impossible music and run a sting. 

You walk down to the river with E. Don’t say anything to mac. Strategically put eyes on mac from inside the house to see exactly how he’s doing it.

i suspect he is a fence climber.   Or, he is in cahoots with the wrong crowd.  
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yes and no. 
    How so? 

Okay, put on the mission impossible music and run a sting. 

You walk down to the river with E. Don’t say anything to mac. Strategically put eyes on mac from inside the house to see exactly how he’s doing it.

i suspect he is a fence climber.   Or, he is in cahoots with the wrong crowd.  
    😄 Have already done exactly this. He whined and ran about the back yard but didn't bust loose.
    We've since found where he last got out (his collar was on the ground on the other side of the fence 😳) and have fixed  that area.
    He just stresses when I'm not around and tries to find me.  He's my shadow, and is lying on the couch with me now as we speak. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Poor babe. He must stay home for his safety. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Cloudy, mostly overcast day today. 

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I see there's a pterodactyl flying above the tree tops there Flakes 😀
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    I see there's a pterodactyl flying above the tree tops there Flakes 😀
    You're right! For a moment I thought it might have been one of Gandalph's Eagles.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Overcast cool morning.... 3C/37F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Snow and -4 C. I saw the first Snowman of this winter. A father and two sons eagerly working on it!!
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Overcast chilly day, 4C/39F

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We're under a winter weather advisory -- possibility of up to 2" of snow!
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We're under a winter weather advisory -- possibility of up to 2" of snow!
    Epic Snowtrooper Is Epic by don_vader - Meme Center
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Snow and -4 C. I saw the first Snowman of this winter. A father and two sons eagerly working on it!!
    92 Hilariously Creative Snowmen That Would Make Calvin And Hobbes Proud   Bored Panda
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Cloudy, mostly overcast day today. 

....Jinkies!....what a great doggo mug shot!!!.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy