Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• We have a 0 C day today. No snow or rain though. The weather gurus have said that it might be colder and snow for the weekend that might stay a few weeks. 
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    We have a 0 C day today. No snow or rain though. The weather gurus have said that it might be colder and snow for the weekend that might stay a few weeks. 

We're at about minus 5 C so pretty mild for this time of year - so do you have any snow at all on the ground Kurben?

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Still dry and the sun is trying to break the gloomy mood... we've reached a sweltering 3C/37F

Sweaty GIFs  Tenor
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...low 30's, and snain......(rain/snow mix).....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    We have a 0 C day today. No snow or rain though. The weather gurus have said that it might be colder and snow for the weekend that might stay a few weeks. 

We're at about minus 5 C so pretty mild for this time of year - so do you have any snow at all on the ground Kurben?

Nope! But they say we might get some when weekend arrives.....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Cold damp morning.... - 2C /28F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful Irish, be safe there.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • A warm day, 23C/73F.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    A warm day, 23C/73F.

Looks fantastic there Flakes. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    A warm day, 23C/73F.

Looks fantastic there Flakes. 
    It was really nice down there today, the dogs had a lot of fun and it was just very peaceful. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....great pics kids!.......just got back from a quick ride around the back country with Tracy....nothin' like red clay mud to goo up things..... :D....all the bloody rain frickin' Irish keeps sending....yer generous mate, but as my dad would have said...."your generosity is only exceeded by your good looks".....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....great pics kids!.......just got back from a quick ride around the back country with Tracy....nothin' like red clay mud to goo up things..... :D....all the bloody rain frickin' Irish keeps sending....yer generous mate, but as my dad would have said...."your generosity is only exceeded by your good looks".....
    Be careful in all the goo, Scott! Oh that's right.... Jeep. You'll be fine. 😁 💙
    NotaroNeesy
  • Cold morning, light snow fall, - 1C/30F..

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Cold morning, light snow fall, - 1C/30F..

This is a stunning photo, Irish. I'll try to shut my mouth about the light snow fall, but you have to understand it's a novelty for me, so forgive me if I applaud a little. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Snow has started falling with big flakes! But it isn't cold, perhaps 0 or -1, so it might disappear but right now the kids around here are having a blast. Perfect for making snowballs!! Not much wind either which makes the trees look beautiful when every twig is snowcovered.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Snow has started falling with big flakes! But it isn't cold, perhaps 0 or -1, so it might disappear but right now the kids around here are having a blast. Perfect for making snowballs!! Not much wind either which makes the trees look beautiful when every twig is snowcovered.
    It sounds very pretty there right now Kurben. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....great pics kids!.......just got back from a quick ride around the back country with Tracy....nothin' like red clay mud to goo up things..... :D....all the bloody rain frickin' Irish keeps sending....yer generous mate, but as my dad would have said...."your generosity is only exceeded by your good looks".....
    Be careful in all the goo, Scott! Oh that's right.... Jeep. You'll be fine. 😁 💙
    .....nope, no Jeep no mo.....love em dearly, but my wallet doesn't....this is the kind of truck I drive now.....

2015 Nissan Frontier Used Car Review - Autotrader
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Cold morning, light snow fall, - 1C/30F..

This is a stunning photo, Irish. I'll try to shut my mouth about the light snow fall, but you have to understand it's a novelty for me, so forgive me if I applaud a little. 
    .....well, light snow is still rain in a different form..... :D :D :D.....nice try B.......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Snow has started falling with big flakes! But it isn't cold, perhaps 0 or -1, so it might disappear but right now the kids around here are having a blast. Perfect for making snowballs!! Not much wind either which makes the trees look beautiful when every twig is snowcovered.
    snowballs  Funny animal pictures Cute animals Funny animals
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • We might get snow on Sunday
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Cold dry morning, - 3C/26F

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Snowing in work...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Snowing in work...

OMG... I want to build a f'k'n snowman... and sing the song whilst making the world's most pathetic snow angel.

Livin' like a boss! 😎
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy