Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Gutteral me like a fish, Batman! 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • 🤣😂🤣😂
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....found one for us B!....could be you know them already, but dang they's good!.....

Deathcore is still a bit new to me Scott, never really delved into it too much, saying that I always liked these guys though, vocalist met a tragic end, 

These were deathcore for their first release and then went straight death metal..

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • My second youngest kid went through a death metal phase as a young teenager when he was still living at home. He used to blast it out through the house night and day.
    The problem being the next kid down was 7 years younger than him, and it used to scare the crap out of him.🙄😬
    The death metal lover was quite the loner and loved the fact that the music seemed to repel the rest of the family away from him. 😄
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • ....my oldest boy has as eclectic a taste in tunes as I do and he pointed toward this group....knocked me out and left me laying in the gutteral....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • Kurben said:
    ...they actually put out some good albums back in the day....what a stellar class of  musicians!....

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    ...they actually put out some good albums back in the day....what a stellar class of  musicians!....

Dont forget their dancing!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

I really like this version vocally. (Probably prefer the studio one musically)

And "I Won't Let You Go" is still my favourite James Morrison song. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

There was a time that I loved The Blues Brother's movie and soundtrack. 
  • ...I still love em....so over the top acting wise, but the music was solid....those band members had played or were playing with some legendary groups and singers...Dan wasn't bad with the harmonica and Belushi could have pulled off being a singer had he stayed sober.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • ....I want to be Dick Van Dyke when I grow up.....

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...I still love em....so over the top acting wise, but the music was solid....those band members had played or were playing with some legendary groups and singers...Dan wasn't bad with the harmonica and Belushi could have pulled off being a singer had he stayed sober.....
    It was outside forces that changed it for me. I still think they were superb... the whole thing was incredible. I just can't watch it or listen to the songs anymore without feeling sick.
  • What was the first song Irish? It's not showing up for me.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What was the first song Irish? It's not showing up for me.
    ....I got you......

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    What was the first song Irish? It's not showing up for me.
    ....I got you......

Thanks Scott. 👍
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Thank you... ❤💜💚
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • edited June 2021
    Notaro said:
    I go into the second one thinking. Awww, little boy having fun in the lazy hazy days of summer and then someone's lungs misfired and bled. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ...so over the top it's good.....best part is the costuming.....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir